Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Follow Ryan (analyst)'s trades and copy them into your account automatically!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Going Ryan

Comment

My AUDJPY 2 basket trade just closed out for 12 pips profit. Yeah, not a lot but hey, still profit right?

I was able to get a really good 2nd entry on this pair. At about 1.45 pm EST today price action gave me hints the JPY was going to start to show a little weakness. I caught this "Pullback" on my 2nd AJ position as you can see here. I took a picture of the trade right before it closed out in profit. AUDJPYH1.png
      Last edited by Ryan; 08-03-2016, 02:15 AM.

Comment

Hey Ryan (and maybe Nick) are you offering something alternative for VIP members? Or is it just the standard 2 months if I sign up with my paypal?

Comment

Originally posted by Adot View Post
          Hey Ryan (and maybe Nick) are you offering something alternative for VIP members? Or is it just the standard 2 months if I sign up with my paypal?

Sorry, it's not linked to VIP, so just a standard subscription.
          Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

It's 2 weeks guys. Not 2 months.

Comment

Your auto message in ForexSignals says two months Ryan (analyst) is giving away 2 months free trade copier access! Find out more - https://www.forexsignals.com/forum/f...-network/73406

Comment

Your auto message in ForexSignals says two months Ryan (analyst) is giving away 2 months free trade copier access! Find out more - https://www.forexsignals.com/forum/f...-network/73406

Ah i see but we only have until the 12th of August to take it up. Good one!!!

Thanks Adot!

Comment

Alright everyone! All my trades closed out for Profit. B the way, my UCHF I closed out for BE.

My 4 trade EU basket just closed out for 18 pips profit. Fortunately, because most of my followers joined my signal late during the promo, they only caught the top EU basket order. They profited 73 pips! EURUSDH1.png

Comment

My latest trade. NJ on the 4 hour chart. Hit 20 pips TP!

Max DD on this trade was only 12 pips. Very clean trade. 2nd pending order was deleted and never exicuted by the way.

NZDJPYH4.png

Comment

ryan what size of account do you need to run copier .

Comment

Originally posted by dpageok View Post
                        ryan what size of account do you need to run copier .
                        I recommend at least $1k although you can copy my trades with as little as $100. Keep in mind the little $100 account will be taking my trades at 10X the risk. The reason for this is because brokers are limited to minimum lot seizes of 0.01 lots.

If you have an $100 account and I have a -7% loss, you will lose 70% of your $100 account but you will also be making $10X more as well.

Hope this helps.

Comment

My latest trade...

USDCAD buy. 20 pips TP hit!

Max draw down on the UCAD trade was just -7 pips.

I also posted this trade in the Trade Room.... USDCADH1.png

Here a pic just before the trade closed out in profit. USDCADH2.png
                          Last edited by Ryan; 08-04-2016, 08:35 PM.

Comment

booom Nice trading Ryan, very nice trades

Comment

Great trading Ryan, controlled and a good eye on risk and great charts!

Comment

Thanks for the complements!

Another 20 pips profit hit... This time on the EURUSD.

EURUSDH1.png
                                Last edited by Ryan; 08-05-2016, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X