Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Follow Ryan (analyst)'s trades and copy them into your account automatically!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the offer, I appreciate it. Let's rock

Comment

Hi Ryan How many levels deep can you go within one basket before reaching your 7% hardstop?

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HedgeBitcoin View Post
        Hi Ryan How many levels deep can you go within one basket before reaching your 7% hardstop?

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk
        It really depends on the pair and where all my orders were placed. My last loss was on the EJ having 5 orders in. So I would say anywhere from 5-8 trades would equal to my -7%

Comment

Ryan, I would love to sign up but not quite sure how it works. Once I sign up are the signals emailed or SMS or trade copier style? I have a Mac so I worry it is connected to MT4, which they don't make for Mac.

Comment

Originally posted by Richierich View Post
            Ryan, I would love to sign up but not quite sure how it works. Once I sign up are the signals emailed or SMS or trade copier style? I have a Mac so I worry it is connected to MT4, which they don't make for Mac.
            As far as I know an MT4 EA is used to copy the trades to your account. I'm not sure how to best work the copier using a mac. Might be best to contact Simpletrader support. They have a live chat you could use as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Richierich View Post
              It's through the trade copier. If you're on a Mac then you're probably best to get a VPS to run it on. FXVM.net have a lite package for $19.99 per month that will do the trick.
              Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Hi,

If after the 2 months free period I decide not to proceed, is it easy to cancel the subscription ?.

Comment

Originally posted by Biryani View Post
                  Hi,

If after the 2 months free period I decide not to proceed, is it easy to cancel the subscription ?.
                  Yes, it's easy to cancel but I hope you don't

I also used these guys in the past for a VPS.

I recommend at least the basic plan which is $6.19 a month.
                  Cheap Windows VPS service provider for Forex Traders (Forex VPS) allows Forex traders to run Metatrader MT4 MT5 Ctrader automated algorithmic strategies, including expert advisors on a (hyper-v) Virtual Machine.

Comment

Thanks for the prompt reply. I already have a VPS with the very same people

Can I join but use a demo account to start with ?

Comment

Originally posted by Biryani View Post
                      Thanks for the prompt reply. I already have a VPS with the very same people

Can I join but use a demo account to start with ?
                      Yup, you can use any MT4 account demo or live.

Comment

One of the profitable trades this week....

This one closed out for 20 pips today....

UJ short (sell).

USDJPYH1.png

Comment

Another trade closed out. for 15 pips profit. Because I changed the risk on my first order I was able to pull out 2X as much $ profit as I did in the past taking less risk.

This was a 3 trade basket on the GA pair. The red line shows the TP level for all 3 trades.

The profit was hit just 20 min after I took this photo. GBPAUDH1.png

Comment

nice played

Comment

30 pips Profit in 35 minutes hit tonight on the GU!

This is the photo I posted in the trading room....

GBPUSDH4.png

This was taken after the 30 pips profit was hit...
                              GBPUSDH-4.png
                              Last edited by Ryan; 08-10-2016, 02:04 AM.

Comment

I just signed up for your 2 week free signals, approximately how often should I expect to receive signals to my email and above it how many times a day.

Comment

Working...
                                X