Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Follow Ryan (analyst)'s trades and copy them into your account automatically!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joshuaca View Post
    I just signed up for your 2 week free signals, approximately how often should I expect to receive signals to my email and above it how many times a day.
    So after you purchase you should get some instructions on how to set up the Simpletrader EA. The EA allows you to copy my trades to your broker. Make sure you talk to Simpletrader support if you need help setting up.

Right now I'm averaging 2.20 trades per day.

Thanks for signing up!

Comment

Also I normally am on my phone using metatrader 4, will u send the signals threw email?

Comment

Originally posted by Joshuaca View Post
        Also I normally am on my phone using metatrader 4, will u send the signals threw email?
        IT doesn't go to your email. You need to speak to support and leave Ryan alone to concentrate on his trading. He already answered your question. This is just a distraction for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshuaca
          It seems you don't understand how things works here on this site
          Basically you run an ea on your account that copies trades on the fly from the master account
          You don't receive emails nor you do trade yourself

Contact support to get help in setting everything up
          And use the link in the first post to get two months for free

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Hello Ryan, I am interesting on the 2 months free Trial, however, do I need MT4 to copy your trade

Comment

Originally posted by T
              Hello Ryan, I am interesting on the 2 months free Trial, however, do I need MT4 to copy your trade
              You can contact the support to check if they support anything beside mt4 or not
              Ryan is the trader not the copy service provider

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Comment

So I have a new profitable trade to show from last night. No guys, I'm not showing all my profitable trades here. Just some of them so you can get a taste of how I trade.

For those of you watching my AUDCAD trades.... I closed them out for break even. I was tired of waiting on that trade to close out. Was stuck in a tight range for to long so I closed it. Better opportunities ahead.

UJ Long. 20 pips TP was hit.
                USDJPYH1.png
                Last edited by Ryan; 08-11-2016, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Good call. waiting for more!

Comment

I would love Ryan to become apart of the VIP mix. He should be displayed alongside Viper, Vijay, Steady Capture and Killmanjaro on the FS homepage..

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Comment

It's pleasure to follow your signals

Comment

Thanks for the complements traders!

So Friday was a decent day of trading. I can't post all the screenshots here but here's a quick update on what happened.

UCAD=10 pips.
                        UJ=20 pips
                        GU=30 pips

Currently I have no open trades.

Comment

great trading Ryan.

Comment

Hi Ryan, could you post the updated list of pairs to copy your signal, you updated it a few days ago I think, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemax View Post
                              Hi Ryan, could you post the updated list of pairs to copy your signal, you updated it a few days ago I think, thanks.
                              Sure. I'm trading these 16 pairs right now....EU, GU, GJ AU EA, EJ GA UCAD, AJ, CADJ, NJ, NU, ACAD, GBPCAD, EURCAD, UCHF

Comment

Just signed up through the link off of here through paypal but i have not received a EA or anything sent to my e-mail for setup....any ideas?

Comment

Working...
                                X