Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Follow Ryan (analyst)'s trades and copy them into your account automatically!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You need to go into Simpletrader and download the EA and the manual. Also speak to support for more info.

Comment

Thank you ScottFX, I was able to get it all worked out.

Comment

Signed up yesterday, Normally he wil get another losing month now. I always have bad luck.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk

Comment

Hi Ryan, any updates on your trades and market outlook?

Comment

Originally posted by ace View Post
            Hi Ryan, any updates on your trades and market outlook?
            Yeah, watch my stream at 9:30 EST (20 min) for an update on all positions.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan (analyst) View Post

Sure. I'm trading these 16 pairs right now....EU, GU, GJ AU EA, EJ GA UCAD, AJ, CADJ, NJ, NU, ACAD, GBPCAD, EURCAD, UCHF
              Hi I think you forgot to add USDJPY, so 17 pairs in total? I like to leave market watch only for pairs traded, could you confirm once again all the pairs that will be traded with full names. Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by oportunis View Post

Hi I think you forgot to add USDJPY, so 17 pairs in total? I like to leave market watch only for pairs traded, could you confirm once again all the pairs that will be traded with full names. Thank you
                Yes I saw that pair in myfxbk history also & wondered if still applicable. Your point on market watch only for pairs traded is important to reduce load on vps with multiple MT4's running.

Comment

Today's profitable trade UJ 11+ pips.

I also took 30 pips on a GU long position about 10 hours ago.

Here is the UJ 11+ pips profit.

USDJPYH1.png

Comment

Originally posted by oportunis View Post

OMG! I forgot to add the UJ to that list! I think I just forgot it! So sorry! All the other pairs are correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan (analyst) View Post

Yeah, watch my stream at 9:30 EST (20 min) for an update on all positions.
                      Hi
                      where do we watch?

Comment

Originally posted by davidkalugin View Post

Hi
                        where do we watch?
                        Join the biggest forex trading community and learn proven strategies from experienced trading coaches. Best forex signals, live streams and education. Try for free.

Comment

Thank you vary much

Comment

Hi everyone!

All positions closed out in profit before the FOMC news today. Exactly where I wanted to be.

We took profit yesterday on the UJ and UCAD

UJ, 11 pips = 0.33% profit
                            UCAD, 11 pips = 0.22% profit.

We didn't take a lot of pips but our profit was decent because of the lower risk on my first trade in each basket.

Comment

Ryan, i wondering, we had 4 trades in UC. When you would cut the trade if it goes against you?

Comment

Originally posted by ace View Post
                                Ryan, i wondering, we had 4 trades in UC. When you would cut the trade if it goes against you?
                                I would have been able to add 2-3 more trades (6-8 total) before hitting my SL of -7%. I would estimate that the UCAD would have needed to go against me another 150-200 pips from it's lowest point before that -7% loss was hit.

Comment

Working...
                                X