Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Follow Ryan (analyst)'s trades and copy them into your account automatically!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i just opened an account on myfxbook, ryan.. how can i get the free subscription there please?

Comment

Originally posted by casionline View Post
      i just opened an account on myfxbook, ryan.. how can i get the free subscription there please?
      This is the "How it works " it maybe useful: https://www.forexsignals.com/how-it-works.html

A) If you are following Ryan via signals you need to open a MT4 Platform with a Broker. (I am guessing you have already done that if you have registered on Myfxbook).
      B) You need a VPS or you can run the Copier on your home computer,However, if it disconnects from the internet then it will no longer copy your trades,(Computer has to be on 24hrs/5days while the market is open).

C) To get the copier and the free 2 months he is offering should be available when you subscribe to him as a trader through simple trader. https://en.simpletrader.net/
      D) Live Help on the Left of the Website can help you with putting it all together and if you have any difficulties with the subscription free period.
      Hope this helps, Good Luck.
      Last edited by genki7; 08-18-2016, 07:27 AM.

Comment

so you would add all the way down till 7% dd is hit? in other words we should threat 7% dd as your stop loss on position?

Comment

Uh, so i cant get the 2 months without simpletrader?

Im just bored register again and again on different brokers, sites and so on. thats really boring... so ill skip that.

sorry

bye

Originally posted by genki7 View Post

This is the "How it works " it maybe useful: https://www.forexsignals.com/how-it-works.html

A) If you are following Ryan via signals you need to open a MT4 Platform with a Broker. (I am guessing you have already done that if you have registered on Myfxbook).
          B) You need a VPS or you can run the Copier on your home computer,However, if it disconnects from the internet then it will no longer copy your trades,(Computer has to be on 24hrs/5days while the market is open).

C) To get the copier and the free 2 months he is offering should be available when you subscribe to him as a trader through simple trader. https://en.simpletrader.net/
          D) Live Help on the Left of the Website can help you with putting it all together and if you have any difficulties with the subscription free period.
          Hope this helps, Good Luck.

Comment

Just what exactly did you think this site was all about then?

Comment

the subscrition link at first page doesnt wor at all... just by the way
              FX Blue is a leading provider of apps and services for forex traders. FX Blue offers analysis of trading results, apps such as trade copiers and trade simulators, plus charts and alogrithmic news feeds.

Comment

You sure you didn't take a wrong turn coming here? This place is about forex.

Comment

I think XXXX relates to,(4 x's ,Forex)

a) Its a beer in Queensland Australia .
                  b)I think it might be condoms in america.
                  c)Strip Clubs often have XXX also (Only 3 x's).

None of the above from this site.
                  Good luck....

Comment

Originally posted by casionline View Post
                    the subscrition link at first page doesnt wor at all... just by the way
                    FX Blue is a leading provider of apps and services for forex traders. FX Blue offers analysis of trading results, apps such as trade copiers and trade simulators, plus charts and alogrithmic news feeds.

2 month free subscription offer has ended August 12th.

"The best time to follow an experienced trader is shortly after their equity curve dips (like right now), and you'll get this benefit for free, it won't you a cent for the next 2 months. But you need to get on board straight away. This offer expires on Friday 12th August."

Comment

Originally posted by casionline
                      Uh, so i cant get the 2 months without simpletrader?

Im just bored register again and again on different brokers, sites and so on. thats really boring... so ill skip that.

sorry

bye

Nothing comes for free, makes me wonder when I see people post things like this.

If you cannot be bothered to do due diligence and also not be bothered to sign up to a broker and connect the account, just why are you even here

For a free 0 effort ride?? Lol

Nick and his team has made this place as easy as it get to get connected.

You want control get signals, you want no fuss sign up to a MAM

you don't want to do anything again why are you here lol

Or should I say what after visiting did you think was offered here maybe it's not clear I don't know lol

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ace View Post
                        so you would add all the way down till 7% dd is hit? in other words we should threat 7% dd as your stop loss on position?
                        Hi Ryan, appreciate your answer to my question. I want to understand when you are cutting positions and taking a loss.

Comment

Originally posted by ace

Hi Ryan, appreciate your answer to my question. I want to understand when you are cutting positions and taking a loss.
                          When drawdown reach 7% this is for the main account

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Comment

so in case market is moving in opposite direciton, he will keep adding all the way down and wait to recover or hit 7%dd sl?

Comment

I don't know about "keep adding"
                              Check his history to confirm this yourself
                              I am sure only about the 7% rules

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Comment

dont want to check history as it might not be valid anymore. I want to get his current approach

Comment

Working...
                                X