Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Follow Ryan (analyst)'s trades and copy them into your account automatically!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest profit trade! Entered on harami after double top. I saw a possible strong resistance up here after the harami and whole number of 132.000

GJ short for 30 pips TP. Trade went in to profit instantly. 30 pips TP was hit in just 58 minutes. Love getting these clean trades

GBPJPYH1.png

Comment

Hi is the AUDNZD trade a new addition to paris you will trade? If so, could you please post if you will add new pairs, so we can add them on our market watch. We are now at 18 pairs traded, is that correct?
      Last edited by oportunis; 08-23-2016, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by oportunis View Post
        Hi is the AUDNZD trade a new addition to paris you will trade? If so, could you please post if you will add new pairs, so we can add them on our market watch. We are now at 18 pairs traded, is that correct?
        Sorry about this. I didn't realize I didn't post this pair. I'm not that interested in this pair so don't add it. I will not be using it again after these trades close...
        Last edited by Ryan; 08-23-2016, 07:00 PM.

Comment

Hi Ryan I have watched a few live webcams and you seem to travel a lot? And at times with bad connections.

I just have a mild concern. I voiced my concern that it's dangerous week to trade UJ this week and we actually could of got out at breakeven twice which i almost did just wasn't quick enough, but my concern is how can you be monitoring these large positions when you are travelling so much? Is this normal for you or is it because it is August? I just don't want to get caught in overconfident trading that may not be being tended to as often as i would of thought. We had the same issue with GA trade that was basically at TP and now may run against us too.

Just wondering when you will be back home or if you actually travel a lot for your day job??

Sorry just read over that and it sounds more critical than my intention. Just more trying to figure out your accessibility situation.
          Last edited by Big River Man; 08-31-2016, 07:11 AM.

Comment

Can you update us on usdjpy plz
            if you don't mind
            thx

Comment

The 'funny' thing is that Ryan and Viper are exited to keep track of their daily achievements as long as they are making 20-40 pips of profits (green pips if you prefer). When they go into (small) drawdown you just can't reach them for days and days...

Comment

Originally posted by Vidster View Post
                The 'funny' thing is that Ryan and Viper are exited to keep track of their daily achievements as long as they are making 20-40 pips of profits (green pips if you prefer). When they go into (small) drawdown you just can't reach them for days and days...
                Seems to be the way things go around here in forex land....

But yes Ryan, what is the plan with the USD/JPY basket, should it still be open when NFP rolls around on Friday?

Thanks.

Comment

Hate it when traders act high and mighty when making pips but when they get in a little dd they hide

Comment

I don't think he is hiding, take a look on the GoodboyFX MAM thread, and you will see he has posted an update there today, plus look on simpletrader, he posted an update there too.

Comment

• My bad I apologize

Comment

• i think Ryan should keep us all updated in his MAIN thread not the MAM.. as this is his master signal.

Comment

• yes I agree we need more posts on master signal, so I will write my comment here also.

ADP report was better than expected, so most of the time NFP follows that data and we should expect more strength on USD, but on NFP we could get out at BE if spike touches the TP. If it goes down initially if not than we are probably going to end with loss... I also don't like going into such event with so many trades. It is just hope now...

Also on weekly USDJPY we have 2 bullish grabbers side by side, that suggest taking the top of 107.500...
                          Last edited by oportunis; 09-01-2016, 10:53 AM.

Comment

• Goodluck all. We might need it.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Comment

• All closed at -5%, not happy but better than -7% and still whole month to recover...

Comment

• The market thanks us for our money. We close and the usd loses strengt

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X