Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Follow Ryan (analyst)'s trades and copy them into your account automatically!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News pushed price down, but still far away from original TP and going into NFP too exposed is not good. Plenty of time to recover and that 5% loss could be back in 1 month. Only thing that is a question to me, is that now I see AUDCAD trade with bigger lot size. Usually it was smaller size at first and only after second basket trade it was increased.

Comment

• Why won't he update us to make us feel better

Comment

• Well I cut the signal. I again broke my 1 dam rule and that is 2 year history. And again I get slammed in my face. Lesson AGAIN learned. Why do i keep making the same mistakes.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Tripzor View Post
          Well I cut the signal. I again broke my 1 dam rule and that is 2 year history. And again I get slammed in my face. Lesson AGAIN learned. Why do i keep making the same mistakes.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk

Because you trust FS to deliver reputable people. However, this guy has 9k personal account, been on site for 2 months, and trades in his spare time while he tickles the ivories! Red flags everywhere, clearly not a professional. Not your fault man.

Comment

• Hmm, smart has more than 2 years of history and look what he is doing now... At least Ryan cut the trade early and still has plenty of time and capital to recover. I will give him another chance to see if he can recover and make some profit if not I will lose about 10% (-5% from today, but since he made me about 3% before I am down 2% and next 7% if it hits) so this I am willing to risk...

Comment

• Originally posted by davidkalugin
              Why won't he update us to make us feel better
              Isn't it obvious? Cuz there weren't 20 pip take profits reached to talk about...
              Or as Viper would say green pips.

Things went south and Ryan became much more silent than before. He used to wrote 5 posts per day now we'll get one post every 5 days if there is no green pips.

Counter trend trading without stop loss can't avoid big hits here and there

Good thing is Ryan's ability to recover pretty fast. The questionable part is how often does bigger hit happen. There's lack of history to check this out
              Last edited by Vidster; 09-01-2016, 08:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
                Hi Ryan I have watched a few live webcams and you seem to travel a lot? And at times with bad connections.

I just have a mild concern. I voiced my concern that it's dangerous week to trade UJ this week and we actually could of got out at breakeven twice which i almost did just wasn't quick enough, but my concern is how can you be monitoring these large positions when you are travelling so much? Is this normal for you or is it because it is August? I just don't want to get caught in overconfident trading that may not be being tended to as often as i would of thought. We had the same issue with GA trade that was basically at TP and now may run against us too.

Just wondering when you will be back home or if you actually travel a lot for your day job??

Sorry just read over that and it sounds more critical than my intention. Just more trying to figure out your accessibility situation.
                Hey Ryan I posted this
                when we only had 2 trades. Man how I am ruing not closing them.

But could you please come on here and answer some peoples questions. It's not the greatest when a probider just dissapears. Look man shit happens. I get it, I lost thousands on this. Do I care, yeah but look you traded to your plan, I have to admit I saw the chart when I woke up with the UJ dive and thought YES!!! Then I checked my account and see you closed close to the top. Sucks eh. But I raised some questions man, are you travelling? I jst don't see the sense in trading for other people if you aren't 100% with the scheduale and not at your normal screen, much better just take the week off. It's pretty annoying tbh. If I knew you weren't focused this week I would of held off copying this week. Just gotta be more professionla going forward buddy. FYI I am not cancelling you, I belive you can recover, but please be more vocal on this thread as this is how you communicate with people that are trusting you. Onwards and upwards buddy. Take the rest of week off and Labour Day then come back stronger. Good luck.

But please answer some peoples question over the weekend once you have digested the loss. And if the MAM gives you extra pressure then quit it. Id on't know why you doing a 7x things tbh its' got to be a massive distraction for you. That high risk account doesnt make sense to me at all. Think about what is best for you. If that extra stress makes you trade worse then quit it.

Comment

• Hi guys! I just saw that this thread was getting a lot of responses! I really didn't see what people were saying here! So sorry. Crazy week. I will respond appropriately in the next 1-2 days. Guys hang tight. I'm not ignoring or trying to hide. I was able to recover 0.52% today of the loss. I'm not worried. All I have to say is the UJ was not a mistake. Just an unfortunate trade and as we know they happen.

I will be talking about some changes I may add next week. I'm doing some testing this weekend to make sure they will be safe to add. The changes could help us make the loss back a bit faster.

Remember, we're still in profit here!

More coming soon!
                  Last edited by Ryan; 09-02-2016, 08:42 PM.

Comment

• Hmm... maybe I should take a shot at running the MAM account . Some of you might already be watching my live YouTube Forex stream.

Link to myfxbook below.

Comment

• Alright guys.....

So the UJ trades. Not a mistake. Yes, I was on music tour but don't forget, I've been a profitable trader for the past 16 months and have had many concerts in that time. Concerts are not a distraction to me anymore and I know better then to take trades when I'm emotionally compromised.

The UJ trades were fine. Price action was being ignored and it's very unfortunate when that happens. There's not a lot I could have done there. I considered entering at a better spot on trade 2 on the UJ. I decided not to. Its the only thing I would have done differently if I had a chance to do the UJ trades again. Entering when I considered would have gotten me out of the the UJ on trade 2.

I cut the loss short as I saw the US news continuing to be positive before NFP. I didn't want to take the chance of getting hit with a -7% loss during NFP. Saving the extra -2% was worth it to me. I closed out at -5% loss.

Chooch, The amount of time on Forexsignals.com doesn't matter. I'm not sure why you keep bringing this up. The amount of time someone's been on Forexsignals.com DOES NOT indicate how good of a trader they are. Also, I've been a professional for 12 years as a musician. I think I know a few things about professionalism. Even professionals make mistakes sometimes....Mine, not seeing the messages earlier on this thread.

Tripzor, 2 years means something but not as much as you think. Just because someone has 2 years positive history does not mean they will continue to have positive results. Just look at Killimanjaro as an example. I think a trader needs at least 6 months to show potential. Still, Risk is involved with any trader no matter how long they've traded.

Oportunis, I changed my risk on these particular trades because I was pretty confident I would't need to add to these trades. I will do this sometimes but I won't exceed 0.1 lots for every $10k in the account on the 1st trade.

Vidster, I just missed these messages. That simple. I have a SL. Don't be confused by my % SL. My SL is -7% of the account. THIS IS A % STOP LOSS. Yes, it counts.

Big River Man, You bring up a pretty good point here. Although I don't feel I have distractions as I'm used to traveling playing concerts and trading my account. I do think it's a different story when I'm trading others accounts. I've taken what you've said here seriously. I will likely stop manual trading other's accounts when I'm on the road. I may be able to use my EA when I'm gone but you're right, It's not fair to others when they want my complete attention, no distractions on their trading accounts. I understand this and will keep people posted on my traveling schedule. I'm actually not that busy touring now but will let everybody know when I'm out of town.

Ace, Yes, I plan on being more proactive on this thread. I had no idea how active people were here on the thread till now. I will make sure to check it everyday!

Remember guys! I care about my $9.5K account! I don't want to lose money! I'm out for my best interest here. This 9.5K is all profit form trading over the past 16 months. You will need to trust I can pull out of this. I'm in profit overall still.

I may start using my EA that I will detailed profit and potential DD stats in the next few days here. I also will be exploring more the potential for using my strategy on the 15 minute time frame for re-entry's. This could help on getting out of trades faster giving me more profit in the end.

More to come.

Comment

• Hi, Ryan
                        Well done for closing the trades instead of leaving them open and hoping forever. Also for you listening to others carefully - good trader

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryan (analyst) View Post
                          Alright guys.....

So the UJ trades. Not a mistake. Yes, I was on music tour but don't forget, I've been a profitable trader for the past 16 months and have had many concerts in that time. Concerts are not a distraction to me anymore and I know better then to take trades when I'm emotionally compromised.

The UJ trades were fine. Price action was being ignored and it's very unfortunate when that happens. There's not a lot I could have done there. I considered entering at a better spot on trade 2 on the UJ. I decided not to. Its the only thing I would have done differently if I had a chance to do the UJ trades again. Entering when I considered would have gotten me out of the the UJ on trade 2.

I cut the loss short as I saw the US news continuing to be positive before NFP. I didn't want to take the chance of getting hit with a -7% loss during NFP. Saving the extra -2% was worth it to me. I closed out at -5% loss.

Chooch, The amount of time on Forexsignals.com doesn't matter. I'm not sure why you keep bringing this up. The amount of time someone's been on Forexsignals.com DOES NOT indicate how good of a trader they are. Also, I've been a professional for 12 years as a musician. I think I know a few things about professionalism. Even professionals make mistakes sometimes....Mine, not seeing the messages earlier on this thread.

Tripzor, 2 years means something but not as much as you think. Just because someone has 2 years positive history does not mean they will continue to have positive results. Just look at Killimanjaro as an example. I think a trader needs at least 6 months to show potential. Still, Risk is involved with any trader no matter how long they've traded.

Oportunis, I changed my risk on these particular trades because I was pretty confident I would't need to add to these trades. I will do this sometimes but I won't exceed 0.1 lots for every $10k in the account on the 1st trade.

Vidster, I just missed these messages. That simple. I have a SL. Don't be confused by my % SL. My SL is -7% of the account. THIS IS A % STOP LOSS. Yes, it counts.

Big River Man, You bring up a pretty good point here. Although I don't feel I have distractions as I'm used to traveling playing concerts and trading my account. I do think it's a different story when I'm trading others accounts. I've taken what you've said here seriously. I will likely stop manual trading other's accounts when I'm on the road. I may be able to use my EA when I'm gone but you're right, It's not fair to others when they want my complete attention, no distractions on their trading accounts. I understand this and will keep people posted on my traveling schedule. I'm actually not that busy touring now but will let everybody know when I'm out of town.

Ace, Yes, I plan on being more proactive on this thread. I had no idea how active people were here on the thread till now. I will make sure to check it everyday!

Remember guys! I care about my $9.5K account! I don't want to lose money! I'm out for my best interest here. This 9.5K is all profit form trading over the past 16 months. You will need to trust I can pull out of this. I'm in profit overall still.

I may start using my EA that I will detailed profit and potential DD stats in the next few days here. I also will be exploring more the potential for using my strategy on the 15 minute time frame for re-entry's. This could help on getting out of trades faster giving me more profit in the end.

More to come.
                          Mate good measured responses.

I'm sorry I didn't actually know you were a full time musician, my sister is too and I know the professionalism as dedication it takes.

I actually think that professional musicians and (smart) professional sports people make good traders.

Thanks for replying to the posts, and yes I would take this thread as your most basic form of communication. Not everyone can watch the live feeds or cares about the MAM

Unlucky with EU there on Firday you could of easily made 1% back as that first trade was well in profit, but between the 2 EU trades it was a nice move.

I think you find if you check in once a week here and let people know your thoughts then you will cop less BS in here. Or during trades. We only just want to know you have a plan etc etc.

Good luck mate.

BRM

Comment

• Whoops.....
                            Last edited by Ryan; 09-04-2016, 03:02 AM. Reason: Messed up here...

Comment

• Originally posted by Big River Man View Post

Mate good measured responses.

I'm sorry I didn't actually know you were a full time musician, my sister is too and I know the professionalism as dedication it takes.

I actually think that professional musicians and (smart) professional sports people make good traders.

Thanks for replying to the posts, and yes I would take this thread as your most basic form of communication. Not everyone can watch the live feeds or cares about the MAM

Unlucky with EU there on Firday you could of easily made 1% back as that first trade was well in profit, but between the 2 EU trades it was a nice move.

I think you find if you check in once a week here and let people know your thoughts then you will cop less BS in here. Or during trades. We only just want to know you have a plan etc etc.

Good luck mate.

BRM
                              Yes, I will definitely be more active here.

The EU was a decent entry but I did get scared out of it as I expected a push back down after NFP. The push back down was taking to long so I thought it best exit. I did look at the price action again about 30 minutes later and decided it had more to go. This was why I entered again. I was able to gain about 50 pips on friday. My EU calls were good but yes, would have been nice to have just 1 trade instead of 2 but in the end both were profitable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryan (analyst) View Post
                                I will be talking about some changes I may add next week. I'm doing some testing this weekend to make sure they will be safe to add. The changes could help us make the loss back a bit faster.
                                It always worries me when I see a trader says they will make some changes or testing something else. Especially if the intention is to make the losses back slightly faster. Sometimes our strategy will be out of sync with the market and we have drawdown and that's normal and no changes should be made. If it's the trader that causes the drawdown, then something should change.

When drawdown occurs, most investors/followers will hope/expect that the trader to make some changes to prevent the same thing happen again or recoup losses faster without knowing sometimes it's just our strategy isn't in tune with the market.

I hope the changes you made will turn out better for everyone here.

Comment

Working...
                                X