Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Follow Ryan (analyst)'s trades and copy them into your account automatically!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well done Ryan!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryan (analyst) View Post
      I would like to say something though...You guys complain quite a bit when I'm even in just 1.5-2% DD. Every once in a while it would be nice to here about some of the good things or calls I make. lol.

Also, you like to question what I do. You may say it's dumb or a bad idea to do what I do but I ALWAYS have a reason. I'm not just some emotional trader that likes to click buttons so please stop thinking that!

Lets keep moving forward. Slow and steady.
      Good call Ryan. And that is so true often times again and again.

I usually thy to be supportive and will keep that in mind next time. It is definitely good to hear from you when in loss and in drawdown. Well played today.

Comment

• Stats for today so far.....

0.63% profit.

GU (long) basket = 0.33% profit
        GJ (short) basket = 0.23% profit
        UJ (long) = 0.07%

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryan (analyst) View Post
          So all trades closed out. I saw it playing with my TP so I started closing out. The profit I took on my account was not huge. I started closing out at 0.5% but ended up taking just 0.25% because of volatility. Oh well. We came out of this one alive.

Plan to be a bit more cautious on my hedge if I happen to take one again. Likely not a common thing I will be doing.

Thanks for hanging in there with me guys!
          This is also good to hear Ryan. That was a rollercoaster. Unlucky with news there.

Mate my sincerest apologies and I retract my ealrier statements. i was a moron and emotional. Sorry. I fell victim to what i usually hate from other members. Anyways I am man enough to stand up and apolgize and say I was wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big River Man

This is also good to hear Ryan. That was a rollercoaster. Unlucky with news there.

Mate my sincerest apologies and I retract my ealrier statements. i was a moron and emotional. Sorry. I fell victim to what i usually hate from other members. Anyways I am man enough to stand up and apolgize and say I was wrong.
            Same here Ryan. I have been on the receiving end with a few traders over the years on here and I am a little nervous now. So, sorry about my precious comment.

Well played in the end.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by dazz1975 View Post
              Same here Ryan. I have been on the receiving end with a few traders over the years on here and I am a little nervous now. So, sorry about my precious comment.

Well played in the end.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk
              Well guys....

There will be feature trades I take that you will continue to question. At times it will look like I entered completely wrong. This is when the market goes against me. Hindsight can really give people ammo to complain and I completely understand this.

DD will happen again and I don't want you to just be quiet when it happens again. If you want to know why I took a trade or trades I'm happy to explain. Really, questions are a good thing to be answered. Helps ease the mind if stressed.

So please ask if at all curious why I do the things do. This is a partnership so a little trust is nessisary.

Hope to here more from you guys in the feature whether it be critical or complimentary.

Thanks for fallowing!

Comment

• For those of you interested...

I had another trade close in profit live during the stream today on the UJ. You can watch it take place from minute 26-54 of the stream.

Fallow and copy my trades on SimpleTrader! https://www.simpletrader.net/signal/5611/..Pullback..-A-US-Compliant-Signal.html

Comment

• Nice work Ryan!

Comment

• If you're wanting an update on trades. Here's a quick one. The USD push up is slowing although on most pairs it's still notching up a bit. The most important thing is it's slowing. We are now getting into the later morning US session. Usually in the afternoon hours the push that happened in the morning slows and we have a pull back. Hoping something like this will put us in a better position later today. It is Friday and things a bit harder to read but this is taken from my experience. Friday it's possible we may not get this pullback but we still have a lot of trading room here.

Currently we are not in deep GU.

The EJ we have more in but still not looking bad yet.

We're under -1% DD right now in total.

It's looking like the early afternoon retracement has already started. Lets see how far it goes.

Comment

• Alright....

We're coming to the close of the week now. Things didn't close as I would have hoped. We need to hold threw the weekend.

Right now we are sitting on -3% DD. Lets hope for some recovery next week. We do have a big news week coming so hopefully things recover before the news hits.

How are we looking on the EJ? Well still in DD here. We came within 20 pips of profit on this pair today.
                      Right now the support at 114.000 is holding pretty strong and we have a nice long position right on that level.

The GU. Well, These trades I'm actually a bit more worried about. It was really hit hard by the USD strength with almost no pullback/retrace in it's 250 pip dive today. Next week I would expect some retracement after such a strong move but we do have FOMC coming. Lets see what happens next week before the FOMC.

This week was a bit rough. Good profit but a longer period of DD. I will hold these trades on these pairs for as long as I see fit. I will likely in the 5-7% loss range if they don't hit profit next week.

Thanks for your patience and support!

Comment

• Hmm, that GBPUSD was opened based on 5 min chart and expected to have 10-15 pips TP, now it is in bad situation. As one pointed out in chat-room 5min candles should not be in focus... You described that your strategy is based on at least 1h candles, preferably longer time frame... I hope we get out before news and no major damage is done. But it looks like you get in the DD period more often than before or do you think the trading is the same as for the past year?

Comment

• Also for those who have MAM being recovered by Ryan. Really great job from Nick to cut Goodboy, look what happened to his master account: http://www.myfxbook.com/members/dood...d-mgmt/1614352
                          So those who wanted Goodboy to continue rethink now and be happy he didn't had a 3rd chance...
                          Last edited by oportunis; 09-17-2016, 08:26 AM.

Comment

• Not Ryan right?

Comment

• Originally posted by davidkalugin View Post
                              Not Ryan right?
                              Definitely not Ryan, he is referring to a trader called GoodboyFX.

Comment

• Don't want to hijack Ryan's post but just to point out that GoodboyFX just set all his blown accounts to private. I suspected he will do so, therefore I made a printscreen before this happened here is the link: https://postimg.org/image/bie0ulxh7/

To every investor, please be careful when dealing with shady so called "asset managers". No long history and blaming outside factors for losses is not what transparent asset managers do!

Sorry Ryan for posting this, this will be my last post about Goodboy here.

Comment

Working...
                                X