Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Follow Ryan (analyst)'s trades and copy them into your account automatically!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry Ryan for posting this here in your thread but, @ oppotunis Even though the account is now blown, look at how much profit and withdrawals he made from the account while it was going good. He came out way ahead.

Comment

• And if investor would have invested this week? He can trade like this on his own, but he cannot manage other peoples money! Manager has responsibility to preserve capital and not risk it all. Not to mention he said he will not go over 40% and at first he was promoting he made 4.5k from 1k with only 4% DD and that his trading is safe...

Comment

• lol, this is getting comical. you invest with some dude and your job as an investor is to predict when your money manager is gonna blow up.

if I can do that, why should i bother giving money to some dude, I'd invest directly in the stockmarket with my newly aquired predicting powers.

do as you want, I know this doesn't work. sure, you make a buck or two for a while but it's not sustainable.

and to everyone else, one word of advice. feel free to ignore it if you want.

whenever you see a top and bottom picker, please run. don't think about some "what if", run.

Comment

• Originally posted by Justin View Post
          you invest with some dude and your job as an investor is to predict when your money manager is gonna blow up.

if I can do that, why should i bother giving money to some dude, I'd invest directly in the stockmarket with my newly aquired predicting powers.
          Yes, you see the pattern and each asset manager has their own max. DD. Ryan here has max. DD of 7%, if it would reach that level he closes all trades. Investor needs to do due diligence for asset manager based on their performance, transparency and communication with clients. Therefore if I would see that asset manager doesn't follow his own rules I would close my investment imediatly. You don't need any prediction powers for that, just common sense...

Comment

• No big deal Ryan but if you could update us on Eurjpy I'd Appreciate it
            thank you

Comment

• Sure thing!

So I gave an update in my stream but should also here as well.

So we're looking at a -1.5% DD right now. Still considering closing before the BOJ. The outlook of the JPY looks like it could be more on the upside when it comes to the rumors of the BOJ which is not great for my EJ trades. The rumors revolving around the US and the rate hike looks to be that the rate hike will not happen. That could help my EJ trades.

The biggest affect here is the BOJ. Still possible I may close this trade soon. -1.5% isn't bad considering I pulled 1.5% profit just last week alone.

As of now I've got my finger on the trigger waiting to see what happens.

Well, during the writing of this message I decided to close as I just don't think the outlook for our trade is great. We could see more on the upside before the news tomorrow but I don't think it's worth the risk. Remember, I can make 1% a week so it's not the end of the world.

I think closing here was for the better since it was only 1.5%.

Comment

• I agree, better to be safe than sorry and if your trade idea will be still walid after the news you can alway reopen trades at better price.

Comment

• I'm not one for posting and being the troll anymore. I'm not going to start on the BS that's happen Closing trades wiping out my own profits for the day... I can say that for the first month was great but wipe out on the next month that was a bit of disappointed face. Just did a analysis on my statement and Ryan is closing the loss gap really well. I'm not putting a lot into this trader Max lots are .04 .40cents/pip US I'm glad I stuck with my instinct on this one. Low lots is a must. And I'm sure Ryan will bring it back out from the loss. plenty of opportunities ahead... oh I don't believe in trying to break even on monthly returns it's either get the money back to before where it was plus some or go for at least something more than 2%. would be nice...

Comment

• Not entirely sure what you have just said EricB

Ryan I think was prudent to close. Risky week.

Comment

• Yeah, I won't be trading a whole lot this week. I did just take one trade on the GA. Least news on these currency's this week. Looked good.

We had some room on the EJ positions but ehh... I don't think it was worth it to hold. it's been a tricky month not going to lie but hey...Look at all of Nicks traders. They are all struggling in one way or another right now. Markets are incredibly hard to read at the moment.

Thanks for the nice words guys. I know we will recovery but it will be hard to do much this week till after the news is done.

Comment

• Hi Ryan, lot sizes are now increased. Is this still OK? My lot sizes doubled after you made withdrawal. You have 0.05 lots per 4.5k. Please let us know if this is OK.

Comment

• This is strange, my trade was closed at 13 pips in loss, while master is still open. Is this a glitch in EA? Does anybody else have the same closed trade?

Comment

• Originally posted by oportunis View Post
                            This is strange, my trade was closed at 13 pips in loss, while master is still open. Is this a glitch in EA? Does anybody else have the same closed trade?
                            So I did mention that sometimes I will do 0.1 lots on every $10k starting out on some trades. This was one of those times. I will continue the 0.05 lots on my $5k. They will not increase.

You should have NOT had a 13 pip loss. Really unfortunate. My trade is still very open. No losses today.

Comment

• Originally posted by oportunis View Post
                              This is strange, my trade was closed at 13 pips in loss, while master is still open. Is this a glitch in EA? Does anybody else have the same closed trade?
                              Yes, also closed out here, (and on the Recovery MAM).

Comment

• Ryan I just checked and you did have a loss today, about 16 pips on GBPAUD, but than it was reopened at same time. I made a print screen: http://postimg.org/image/q60ic8ojd/
                                Also on your myfxbook it is shown: https://www.myfxbook.com/members/lil...signal/1602768

Comment

Working...
                                X