Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Follow Ryan (analyst)'s trades and copy them into your account automatically!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I agree with evaluation, I probably misunderstood what he wrote. I read that he supports him trading on even if he made loss, so he doesn't miss any trading opportunity. It's funny how each person interprets same text I support trader who evaluates his strategy after loss and figures out what went wrong. Sometimes it just goes against you even if all odds are with you. Forex will do what it wants...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryan (analyst) View Post

I did not close this trade based on the comments here. You can call this a revenge trade if you so please but you know I open and close my trades for a reason. I saw a good opportunity for the EURO to continue falling today. I didn't happen....At least not yet.

Standard risk is in play now.
      If you saw good chance EUR will drop, why did you stay with longs than? You could have closed them early and went short. If you thought Draghi was slightly hawkish it doesn't make sense to go against that belief and close trades at resistance. It looks like you changed or got scared of your trade idea and went all in on trade idea that was in profit at the time. I know it's easy to be smart now, but it looks like you need to take some time off to relax rethink and decide on your system before you offer it to public. Also please consider to open a company and go to offshore broker, so you avoid FIFO rules, unless you like trading with them...
      Last edited by oportunis; 10-20-2016, 04:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by oportunis View Post
        If you saw good chance EUR will drop, why did you stay with longs than? You could have closed them early and went short. If you thought Draghi was slightly hawkish it doesn't make sense to go against that belief and close trades at resistance. It looks like you changed or got scared of your trade idea and went all in on trade idea that was in profit at the time. I know it's easy to be smart now, but it looks like you need to take some time off to relax rethink and decide on your system before you offer it to public. Also please consider to open a company and go to offshore broker, so you avoid FIFO rules, unless you like trading with them...
        So basically how it works in my mind is when that level of 1.095 was broken in a strong way the EU would likely fall a lot more from there. I do think it will continue in the mid-term.

Right now, the EU is currently in retracement so I'm glad I closed out my ECAD when I did.

I also closed out my other ECAD trade that was in profit and my UJ trades as well. Since we're in retracement on most pairs I thought it was a good time to close out my trades in profit.

Moving on from here. Time for a patient recovery.

Comment

• Originally posted by oportunis
          I also decided not to follow. Even if you make profit on those trades it is not rational for me to risk so much on one trade idea. Wish best of luck to everyone, hopefully you get out with profit and reduce loss.
          I think Ryan's trade ideas are ok but the risk reward is not to my liking. I have cancelled my subscription. Best of luck all

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Comment

• No worries mate, it's all positive. I didn't say ryan was revenge trading. Just a general advise.

In time, i hope you can recover ryan. Wishing you the best.

It's difficult to stay truly positive in this industry where everyone has at least been burnt once. Everyone would act smart because they are not under scrutiny.

I commend ryan and all other live streamer in the vicious chatroom. Shaking the dirt off constantly.

Comment

• Bad luck this month mate, look forward to seeing you recover over the next few months. Also, don't pay attention to the trolls man, keep doing the stream, there are many of us that really enjoy watching your journey. Cheers, C.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drcdp View Post
                Bad luck this month mate, look forward to seeing you recover over the next few months. Also, don't pay attention to the trolls man, keep doing the stream, there are many of us that really enjoy watching your journey. Cheers, C.
                Last edited by Logic Matters; 11-01-2016, 01:28 AM.

Comment

• I am not here to defend Ryan, or his trading method, I simply enjoy watching his streams and hope he continues to share his trading journey warts and all. Also, most of us here, live in a country where we are entitled to make our own decisions about what we do with our money, and if people want to subscribe to Ryan, that is their prerogative.

Interesting that you created a brand new account just to post this one comment.

Comment

I am not here to defend Ryan, or his trading method, I simply enjoy watching his streams and hope he continues to share his trading journey warts and all. Also, most of us here, live in a country where we are entitled to make our own decisions about what we do with our money, and if people want to subscribe to Ryan, that is their prerogative.

Interesting that you created a brand new account just to post this one comment.
                    I felt it needed to be done, as an experienced trader i felt the need to inform not force, but only to inform..

This guy has 0 proof of profitable trading, ive been through his myfxbook.. and its a big fat joke

I rate this guy a semi-scammer.. genuine and really wants to do good trade.. but deep inside he knows he isnt what he reflects on to people.

Time will tell, as we stand right now he is almost at 1.00 profit factor after 411 trades..

Comment

• Also just one more info i feel people should have before investing in this guy is: He made videos on how to make xxx amount per hour on Roulette using his strategy.. he made numerous of those videos..
                      Imagine how many innocent people bought in to that idea and lost all their money on roulette using his "strategy".. 20k views he had on this one video which he removed.. out of those 20k atleast 2k tried it out
                      And he is smart enough to know you cant be profitable at roulette.. so what does that tell you about a person?

I like the idea of Forexsignals, and traders like Goldstar and FxViper are awesome.. and its really worth investing.. but often i feel like Nick has just been adding traders without proper review.. of past history.. i.e noone of his myfxbook accounts are fully verified..

You had that TradeAlerter guy who busted his whole account on one trade, how many people did he bring with him..
                      Last edited by Logic Matters; 11-01-2016, 03:37 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Logic Matters View Post

I felt it needed to be done, as an experienced trader i felt the need to inform not force, but only to inform..

This guy has 0 proof of profitable trading, ive been through his myfxbook.. and its a big fat joke

I rate this guy a semi-scammer.. genuine and really wants to do good trade.. but deep inside he knows he isnt what he reflects on to people.

Time will tell, as we stand right now he is almost at 1.00 profit factor after 411 trades..
                        I am rather surprised that you would call Ryan a "semi-scammer." I would encourage you to buy a dictionary, and lookup the definition of the word scam. Ryan is the very antithesis of someone that is a scam artist. Have you actually ever watched any of his streams? The guy is so transparent, it is quite remarkable. Right from the first stream, he clearly demonstrated in explicit detail exactly how his counter trend strategy works. In fact, he effectively gave away the entire system step by step. He uses his real name, he trades his own money, you know exactly how he looks, he shows everyone exactly what his strategy entails and most importantly, he has always stuck to his pre-defined risk parameters. When he said he would cut his losses at 7%, he did so. Recently he has changed his trading method, and he spent many hours on the stream explaining exactly what the new strategy entails.

Again, I come back to the point I made in my previous post, that we live in a free society, and thank goodness we are all entitled to spend our money any way we chose. If people want to blindly invest their hard earned cash, in any investment class, without understanding the underlying risks, or strategy, that is their decision. Ryan has spent many hours explaining exactly what he does, so it is the investor's fault if they have not taken the time to understand the risks.

And seriously mate, what does him making a roulette video have to do with trading?? And that fact that you say atleast 2k out of the 20k people would have tried it out is so ludicrous, it does not even warrant a response.

Comment

I am rather surprised that you would call Ryan a "semi-scammer." I would encourage you to buy a dictionary, and lookup the definition of the word scam. Ryan is the very antithesis of someone that is a scam artist. Have you actually ever watched any of his streams? The guy is so transparent, it is quite remarkable. Right from the first stream, he clearly demonstrated in explicit detail exactly how his counter trend strategy works. In fact, he effectively gave away the entire system step by step. He uses his real name, he trades his own money, you know exactly how he looks, he shows everyone exactly what his strategy entails and most importantly, he has always stuck to his pre-defined risk parameters. When he said he would cut his losses at 7%, he did so. Recently he has changed his trading method, and he spent many hours on the stream explaining exactly what the new strategy entails.

Again, I come back to the point I made in my previous post, that we live in a free society, and thank goodness we are all entitled to spend our money any way we chose. If people want to blindly invest their hard earned cash, in any investment class, without understanding the underlying risks, or strategy, that is their decision. Ryan has spent many hours explaining exactly what he does, so it is the investor's fault if they have not taken the time to understand the risks.

And seriously mate, what does him making a roulette video have to do with trading?? And that fact that you say atleast 2k out of the 20k people would have tried it out is so ludicrous, it does not even warrant a response.

Comment

• Appreciate both your inputs, let's move on now...

Comment

• I would recommend you go back and take the time to read what I wrote. But I guess, seeing that you created a new account with the sole purpose of attacking Ryan, no rationale argument will make any difference.
                              Last edited by Drcdp; 11-01-2016, 08:20 PM.

Comment

• Ryan, what happened to your 7% DD rule? I hope you do not have any followers copying your signal mate.

Comment

Working...
                                X