Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Follow Ryan (analyst)'s trades and copy them into your account automatically!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was one of the last (I hope) followers. I have invested in the "Recovery MAM" and signal, for my trust in Nick, but is evident he has backed the wrong horse. Two words from him will be appreciated.

Comment

• Originally posted by toddys2k View Post
      I was one of the last (I hope) followers. I have invested in the "Recovery MAM" and signal, for my trust in Nick, but is evident he has backed the wrong horse. Two words from him will be appreciated.
      I'm sorry Toddy.

Please keep in mind that Ryan was never one of our traders, however I do take responsibility for bringing him onto the recovery MAM....

In hindsight we would have been better to give it to someone like SteadyCapture and just ramp it up.

My suggestion would be to stick with either GoldStar or SteadyCapture and just let it run, that's what I'm doing with most of my money.
      Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• I'm here guys...

I went out tonight to visit some friends on election night. I accidentally left my scalping bot on during the election. I messed up big time. I did not leave it on on purpose. My EA is only supposed to be run during specific times during the NY session. Not during the election!

I left it on during one of the more volatile times of the year and it was a mess up. I lost $3500 of my own dollars tonight because of a freak accident. I didn't realize I left my EA on during the election. It's a very noobish mistake and I regret to say I will be ending my trading career because of it.

This has nothing to do with Nick. This world is so hard to predict. Nick saw that I had a good head on my shoulders but that doesn't always make a good trader. I've struggled over the past 2 months and tonight really did me in. This has nothing to do with Nick! I honestly had good results over the long period but just got very uncaring tonight by leaving my computer on. Please don't blame Nick for my wrong doing as all he has to go off of is stats and mine were good when I started with forexsignals.com. No one...even myself could have predicted this. I apparently lost my mind tonight.

I will be ending my trading career as I understand that this shouldn't EVER happen to a professional trader. I once considered myself as one but with this accident I'm clearly not. I'm sorry for the losses I've given those that have supported and fallowed me.

Tomorrow will be my last stream on forexsignals.com. My time here has been great but honestly, after this, I don't deserve to continue to be an analyst here. Again, I'm sorry and I will miss you guys here. It's a great community. I will still continue to trade my personal account but my time as a professional is likely over. For those that doubted me you were right...for those that didn't well....I'm sorry.

From here on out I will quietly trade on my own. Maybe some day you here from me again but I need to rethink my trading and outlook as I became very careless tonight and it cost me.

If you want more of an explanation of what happened or.... you want to say mean things to me, you can do so in my last stream tomorrow at 9:30 EST.

Comment

• Sorry Ryan but I don't buy that excuse, how can a person be not prepared for such a volatile event, ive seen countless traders say similar excuses about accidentally leaving EAs running, a professional trader double checks everything to ensure something like this does not happen,

Comment

• Leaving my EA on be accident did happen but I didn't take the necessary measures to shut it down. I may have been able to shut off my internet but didn't do it. All my positions were short EU. Part of me held on to the fact that Donald just couldn't possibly win but as we know anything can happen. Just look at the Brexit vote.

I saw that my positions were in deep when I noticed I left my EA on. Instead of closing out for a large loss I held on and that was a mistake. I'm taking full responsibility here. Leaving my EA by accented was a problem in itself that should not be excused.

So we have two problems here....

1. Left my EA on during the wrong trading time.
            2. Holding on to the bad trades and the idea that Hilary would win the election.

Two problems that show faults in my trading character.

It's not the market's fault that I lost tonight. It's not the EA's fault I lost. It's my fault. I understand that traders don't take responsibility for their actions but I am here.

Sad day and I will be getting lots of hate. I'm willing to take it for the short time I have left here. I am not going into hiding... At least not yet. I need to face this so myself and others and learn from my unfortunate experience.

Comment

• 4 months to wipe out an account, just like the avarage retail trader

want to try again?

Comment

• I said it many times, Ryan you over leveraged your account. if you are doing it there is no margin for error. You cannot leave position alone without supervision.
                The results are saying everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drcdp View Post
                  Ryan, what happened to your 7% DD rule? I hope you do not have any followers copying your signal mate.
                  i told you so, a guy marketing roulette strategy videos a couple of years ago.. going in to forex = DISASTER
                  One of many things ive noticed was i.e his "track record" not to speak of his live trading... i was trying to save peoples accounts.. yet you chose to argue that his "genuine and nice, transparent"

Comment

• I thought he had equity protection EA set at -7%. That way even if he left trades without supervision they would have been closed once it touched max DD limit. This is really not professional and I feel sorry for people who lost money. Luckily I learned my lesion a month before and avoided this fiasco, but still I can't imagine I trusted my money with him. This is a big lesion for me and I will be much more careful from this point on with choosing a signal provider. I think a signal provider to be a professional needs to have a substantial amount of their own money, depending on where they are located, but for western world I think at least 30k and needs to live entirely from trading if I will trust my money with them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Logic Matters View Post

i told you so, a guy marketing roulette strategy videos a couple of years ago.. going in to forex = DISASTER
                      One of many things ive noticed was i.e his "track record" not to speak of his live trading... i was trying to save peoples accounts.. yet you chose to argue that his "genuine and nice, transparent"
                      You were right mate. Very disappointing to see him break his own rules, especially considering he was a signal provider.

Comment

• So I now owe money to axitrader. . . . .

Comment

• Here's Ryan's stream from yesterday.

Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• Ryan............

OMG. I'm Speechless. What have I just read??? Very Shocked.

You chose the worst day ever to be careless. Unacceptable especially when you have clients money on the line.

Sad to see it turned out this way.

Good decision on quitting.

Last edited by Balboa; 11-09-2016, 11:43 PM.

Comment

• Ryan Your limited success was with Martingale. I don't care how long your success or trading experience goes back. Once you rely solely on money management techniques, you have already given up as a trader.

Learn from it and become stronger

Comment

• Originally posted by whey View Post
                                one more expectant to blow up money with grid and very huge stop loss
                                I was exactly the mister right This is post from 10.05.2016

I always have question to Nick: how you choose people to become "analyst" ? All your analysts just martingale grids with huge stop loss or without. People loosing money with them.
                                Last edited by whey; 12-16-2016, 09:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X