Fajalucky Signal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fajalucky Signal

Hi there anyone following this signal. https://www.simpletrader.net/signal/5072/Fajalucky.html
    Has very high return per month. High returns with risks the question if you can make make your money in two months before the crash. Any comments?

nc!

Originally posted by nc! View Post
    Hi there anyone following this signal. https://www.simpletrader.net/signal/5072/Fajalucky.html
    Has very high return per month. High returns with risks the question if you can make make your money in two months before the crash. Any comments?

nc!
    Hi nc!
    no Myfxbook=something to hide IMHO
    Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Pianetti View Post
      Hi nc!
      no Myfxbook=something to hide IMHO
      Cheers.
      Yea you should really add a Fxbook link and get everything verified.

Comment

Could ST ask for mandatory link of verified broker account plus some other data so signals with out these specks would not be allowed to publish.

Comment

actually I thoght was already so but it seems not. Anyway I got this link from the trader http://www.forexfactory.com/fajalucky

Comment

yes friends any prob tel me more info aadd my skype fajalucky

Comment

Originally posted by fajalucky View Post
              yes friends any prob tel me more info aadd my skype fajalucky
              please post us a myfxbook link, we even don't know which is your broker

Comment

This should be the myfxbook link

Comment

Any one following this signal? How does it go?

Comment

Are short, contrarian bets really that bad with tight stops? High risk, high reward play for sure, but current volatility provides opportunity for small plays both ways, even with the overall trend. I have subscribed, so I'll be the first to let you know if you were on the money : )

Comment

Someone who joined the signal can talk about his experience?

Comment

Originally posted by laracroft View Post
                        I joined it for a week at very low risk and it was fantastic. He closes losing positions pretty quickly and martingale's his next positions to make up the loss, so there is definite risk involved.

The one thing that bothers me is that he won't accept paypal because his account has been frozen. He only accepts Skrill or Bank Wire. I cannot get Skrill to work for me and I'm not going to pay half the cost of the signal in fees to wire money otherwise I would gladly pay for the signal.

Comment

Originally posted by laracroft View Post
                          I joined his signal last week. So far I have made profit. The way he trades is interesting but sometimes it makes me nervous because the trades go against the trend and then martingale is used to recover losses. However the trader does use stop losses.

I will keep posting my experience as time goes on. It's too early to say if it will be successful in the long term at this stage.

Comment

I would have to agree that his trading at first was very good...until now. Why he kept going against the trend I don't know. And maybe he will get it back but I am out of this signal.

Comment

Myfxbook stopped updating 1 hr ago when he had lot of GBP/JPY open and already in 40% DD, The pair was diving against his position so he might have had a margin call
                              Really sorry for the followers.

Comment

Working...
                              X