No announcement yet.

Fajalucky Signal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah he had about 60k in his account and it shows just under 6 k now.

Comment

Dear All,

This guy is using a USG Broker Test account and not real account. You can check with brokr directly.
      Beware now his account is wiped out and having just 1k balance. He is not concerned as its a demo account. All followers who used his signal i feel very sorry.

Thanks

Comment

we need more filters in this community

Comment

He goes by the name of Babar Khan. Got a margin call on his account as he kept adding BUY positions on GBP JPY against the down trend and eventually blew his account. He then hid his account on simple trader and now is trying to start a new signal to make up the losses from the previous. He tried to recover my losses but I ended with double the losses as he kept adding more BUY positions against the trend. He told me he would close each loss with each profit trade however when he saw the pair kept going against him he closed out all my positions without any consultation and now I have lost double what I started with. And now he has also blocked me on skype. I just want everyone to know so no one else gets burnt like he burnt me for trusting him. I would recommend to stay right away from this man!
          Last edited by lexy1022; 04-07-2016, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sarawilliams View Post
            Dear All,

This guy is using a USG Broker Test account and not real account. You can check with brokr directly.
            Beware now his account is wiped out and having just 1k balance. He is not concerned as its a demo account. All followers who used his signal i feel very sorry.

Thanks

Can anybody tell me how it is possible to show a Demo account as "real" ... on MyfxBook ? ... if that is the case, this guy is such a scam ...

Comment

Originally posted by PM View Post
              Can anybody tell me how it is possible to show a Demo account as "real" ... on MyfxBook ? ... if that is the case, this guy is such a scam ...

as long as both verifications are not green then you can change whatever you want about your account, change it to demo or real is enabled by default till the point you verify the account where myfxbook disable changing the account type
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Okda; 04-09-2016, 03:28 PM.

Comment

It is amassing the how scammers exploit systems to misrepresent data to users. Very few retail investor know such details of fake setups to lure new comers and gain from fees.
                nc!

Comment

Fortunately I like digging out such exploits or uncover them

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PM View Post
                    Hi,
                    USG Broker has a test account and its a demo account actually but shows as real. When i chatted with support they told me. Also this guy is a previous scammer and has many names like dubai143,givesmile786 etc. He is even blacllisted in PayPal and thats the reason he cannot accept paypal payments. I heard some customers from other signal providers are filing complaints with cyber crime in pakistan. Such scammers must be brought before law as they destroy many customers hard earned money.

Comment

Hi Okda,

out of my perspective it's a joke that someone is able to provide a signal out of a demo environment.
                      SimpleTrader could just check the account which is serving the signal within their trade copier that's running on the master.
                      Check out this script showing which type of account is in charge:

//+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
                      //| ESG_CheckAccount.mq4
                      //+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
                      #include <stdlib.mqh>

/+------------------------------------------------------------------+
                      //| Script program start function |
                      //+------------------------------------------------------------------+

void OnStart() {
                      if(!GetAccountMode()) {
                      Alert("NOT a real money account!");
                      } else {
                      Alert("Real money account!");
                      }
                      }

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
                      bool GetAccountMode() {
                      //--- Demo, contest or real account
                      ENUM_ACCOUNT_TRADE_MODE account_type=(ENUM_ACCOUNT_TRADE_MODE)AccountInfoI nteger(ACCOUNT_TRADE_MODE);
                      string trade_mode;

switch(account_type)
                      {
                      case ACCOUNT_TRADE_MODE_REAL:
                      return true;
                      break;
                      case ACCOUNT_TRADE_MODE_DEMO:
                      return false;
                      break;
                      case ACCOUNT_TRADE_MODE_CONTEST:
                      return false;
                      break;
                      default:
                      return false;
                      break;
                      }
                      }
                      Cheers
                      ESG

Originally posted by Okda View Post
                      Fortunately I like digging out such exploits or uncover them

Comment

Maybe @Will can put such script in the trader ea by default

Comment

Dear All,

Now the same spammer and cheater fajalucky have come in another name: Babar
                          His link is as follows:https://www.simpletrader.net/signal/6635/BABAR.html
                          Beware of this and be very carefull

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                          X