X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• robbiefx
    replied
    Originally posted by laracroft View Post
    Someone who joined the signal can talk about his experience?
    I joined it for a week at very low risk and it was fantastic. He closes losing positions pretty quickly and martingale's his next positions to make up the loss, so there is definite risk involved.

The one thing that bothers me is that he won't accept paypal because his account has been frozen. He only accepts Skrill or Bank Wire. I cannot get Skrill to work for me and I'm not going to pay half the cost of the signal in fees to wire money otherwise I would gladly pay for the signal.

Leave a comment:

• laracroft
    replied
    Someone who joined the signal can talk about his experience?

Leave a comment:

• alext
    replied
    Are short, contrarian bets really that bad with tight stops? High risk, high reward play for sure, but current volatility provides opportunity for small plays both ways, even with the overall trend. I have subscribed, so I'll be the first to let you know if you were on the money : )

Leave a comment:

• nc!
    replied
    Any one following this signal? How does it go?

Leave a comment:

• Basti
    replied

This should be the myfxbook link

Leave a comment:

• Pianetti
    replied
    Originally posted by fajalucky View Post
    yes friends any prob tel me more info aadd my skype fajalucky
    please post us a myfxbook link, we even don't know which is your broker

Leave a comment:

• fajalucky
    replied
    yes friends any prob tel me more info aadd my skype fajalucky

Leave a comment:

• Pianetti
    replied
    actually I thoght was already so but it seems not. Anyway I got this link from the trader http://www.forexfactory.com/fajalucky

Leave a comment:

• nc!
    replied
    Could ST ask for mandatory link of verified broker account plus some other data so signals with out these specks would not be allowed to publish.

Leave a comment:

• Tripzor
    replied
    Originally posted by Pianetti View Post
    Hi nc!
    no Myfxbook=something to hide IMHO
    Cheers.
    Yea you should really add a Fxbook link and get everything verified.

Leave a comment:

• Pianetti
    replied
    Originally posted by nc! View Post
    Hi there anyone following this signal. https://www.simpletrader.net/signal/5072/Fajalucky.html
    Has very high return per month. High returns with risks the question if you can make make your money in two months before the crash. Any comments?

nc!
    Hi nc!
    no Myfxbook=something to hide IMHO
    Cheers.

Leave a comment:

• nc!
    started a topic Fajalucky Signal

Fajalucky Signal

Hi there anyone following this signal. https://www.simpletrader.net/signal/5072/Fajalucky.html
    Has very high return per month. High returns with risks the question if you can make make your money in two months before the crash. Any comments?

nc!
Working...
X