Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MacroManPro

Reserved for all the details:

Simple Trader Equity Protection was enabled.pngSimpleTrader Equity Protection doesnt work.pngclients can override the equity protection.png
    Fckd_in_the_ass_simpletrader.png
    Last edited by HedgeBitcoin; 10-17-2018, 10:43 AM.

Investment Size
    --------------------------

$1000 investment

Strategy
    -------------------------
    manual trading

Risk Management
    30% Cut Off

Who I am
    Eat, Sleep, Forex, Repeat for the last 8 years.

Last edited by HedgeBitcoin; 06-25-2018, 09:37 AM.

Comment

MacroManPro: Trading ApproachMacroManPro: Handling DrawdownMacroManPro: Daily Activity

Basic knowledge about the market opening spikes to the last minute rallies of the market closing hour are all helpful when managing risk. Between these daily routines, we can expect to see volatile news releases or slow, stable, and efficient market making.
      Uncertain events can have a positive or negative effect on our objective.
      Last edited by HedgeBitcoin; 10-12-2016, 02:29 AM.

Comment

What is minimum recommended starting capital?

In order to adequately copy our positions to your account, we recommend starting with:
        1. $1000 for High risk setting
        2. $2000 for Medium risk setting
        3. $5000 for Low risk settings

If you have more than $10,000, you can also reduce your risk settings even lower to 0.10 or 0.05 for ultra low volatility.
        Last edited by HedgeBitcoin; 10-12-2016, 02:30 AM.

Comment

36% Gain - http://www.myfxbook.com/members/fx4b...manpro/1701555
          Last edited by HedgeBitcoin; 10-12-2016, 02:35 AM.

Comment

Bitcoin Talk - https://youtu.be/ultLPNj-a8Y
            Last edited by HedgeBitcoin; 10-12-2016, 02:47 AM.

Comment

Bitcoin Talk - I use this hardware to add an extra layer of security to my bitcoin wallet - https://youtu.be/5Ss7xnFP9AM
              Last edited by HedgeBitcoin; 10-12-2016, 02:49 AM.

Comment

MACROMANPRO - http://www.signalstart.com/analysis/fx4btc-macro/10862 - This is the master account that sends these trades to two other of my accounts. These other accounts are denominated in Bitcoin and not fiat. I've shared one of the two accounts because this account also trades Indices(manually). - http://www.myfxbook.com/members/fx4btc/mmp-cfd/1781419

If you would like to share trade ideas in the chatroom - please use - https://www.forexsignals.com/forum/f...this-indicator
                Last edited by HedgeBitcoin; 06-25-2018, 09:38 AM.

Comment

What is new? MacroManPro is available
                  Last edited by HedgeBitcoin; 01-30-2017, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Bitcoin Talk - I don't recommend using ANY web based wallet service unless you are moving the coins within 12- 24 hours - https://youtu.be/OMqxuWZ3edY

Any website that is related to storing bitcoin, exchanging bitcoins, or bitcoin related will always be targets for hackers.
                    Last edited by HedgeBitcoin; 10-12-2016, 02:55 AM.

Comment

MacroManPro is now available on SimpleTrader. The cost is $100 usd monthly and paid every 3 months. Since the strategy dynamics are considered long term and based on fundamentals, I'd like my customers to be patient and not look at the performance by a month to month basis.

Last edited by HedgeBitcoin; 01-30-2017, 12:03 PM.

Comment

There is a lost of -113% in your signal myfxbook acct today. Is this an error? Where is the stop loss? Risk Management?

Comment

I refunded everyone who joined RISKMANPRO.

RISKMANPRO SIGNAL STOPPED:

I experienced a Negative Balance on my account of $-1410.39. I now owe Tradersway $1410.39 . In order to process any withdrawals from my other accounts at tradersway I must pay this amount in full which I plan to complete later on today.

The Equity Protection at 50% didn't trigger, I still have to go through my log files and see what happened. Its obvious to me that the request to hedge didn't meet the slippage requirement and failed to execute.

Going forward, I don't see any mechanism that can surely act at a safety feature during illiquid markets. If there is no order to fill us we are at mercy of the market. A stoploss doesn't help in these scenarios.

RiskManPro_MarginCall_myfxbook.png
                          Last edited by HedgeBitcoin; 01-30-2017, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HedgeBitcoin View Post
                            I refunded everyone who joined RISKMANPRO. If I happened to miss someone, please PM me or contact me directly on telegram

I experienced a Negative Balance on my account of $-1410.39. I now owe Tradersway $1410.39 . In order to process any withdrawals from my other accounts at tradersway I must pay this amount in full which I plan to complete later on today.

The Equity Protection at 50% didn't trigger, I still have to go through my log files and see what happened. Its obvious to me that the request to hedge didn't meet the slippage requirement and failed to execute.

Going forward, I don't see any mechanism that can surely act at a safety feature during illiquid markets. If there is no order to fill us we are at mercy of the market. A stoploss doesn't help in these scenarios.

RiskManPro_MarginCall_myfxbook.png
                            Respect HedgeBitcoin,

That really sucks about the loss, and I'm sure everyone here appreciates you playing it straight.

What's your plan from here?

Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Thanks Nick,

Business as usual. Live to trade another day.
                              RiskManPro will be put on hold until I can sort out some risk capital to start it up again (10k minimum).

For the time being, I'll be manual trading on the MacroManPro signal and see if I can speed up the recovery with some scalps.

My main focus will be building an algo specifically for flash crashes and how to identify and manage positions when liquidity starts to evaporate. I've asked around and retail brokers are one of the issues. I've heard that finding a prime brokerage with institutional accounts can guarantee fills and would eliminate a large portion of slippage , failed execution, and lack of liquidity.

What I have documented is that through 10 different fx brokerages they all had different quotes from the best being Trader's Way(which I am using and still had a negative balance of $1400 with 1200 pips of slippage on trades with stoplosses) to the worst being MT Cook which could have cost me 10's of thousands in negative balance with their quote of 1.10 on GBPUSD. - http://fx4btc.com/2016/10/gbp-pairs-...nts-price-get/

I've really lost a lot of trust for the industry and I also feel that being a retail FX trader is a pipe dream. If we can't properly protect ourselves, we'll have no chance!
                              Last edited by HedgeBitcoin; 10-10-2016, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X