No announcement yet.

MacroManPro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the new Sign Ups. Here's the scrore card for today ==> 0.9% gain , 151 pips 24 trades. Floating Equity 102%
    Locked in a buy position at 126.39

Market Analysis:
    GBPJPY has been within a range ever since the GBP Flash Crash. I still expect it to break out to the upside but each day I see a push down during London session and a push up in US session. YEN was a strong currency today and if support didn't hold I was expecting a #blackFriday. Luckily nothing crazy happened and its just another day in FX land.
    Have a great weekend traders.

Comment

Nick is it possible to update the forum thread title to macromanpro?

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

Comment

103% Equity, 0.79% Gain today. from 1 trade.

Comment

Hi HedgeBitcoin,

I messaged you several days ago but have not had a reply. Do you respond to PMs though this forum?

regards
          Pete

Comment

use this forum for communication
            Last edited by HedgeBitcoin; 01-30-2017, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HedgeBitcoin View Post
              Nick is it possible to update the forum thread title to macromanpro?

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk
              Thanks Nick!

Comment

SimpleTrader Questions Answered:

There are two strategies. One is position building that keeps my equity > balance . These trades are the larger winners. While I am waiting for the markets I do scalp and that normally brings in consistent daily profits. These trades have a much smaller pip amount and do not have a fixed stoploss. I have Equity Protection at 30%

Comment

Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
                  Hi Hedge

Could you please verify your myfxbook.

Track Record Not Verified
                  Big River Man

Myfxbook verification is working again!! -
                  You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                  This gallery has 2 photos.
                  Last edited by HedgeBitcoin; 01-30-2017, 12:17 PM.

Comment

I'll use your Telegram thingy. I checked my Sent messages and it seems the PM never got sent to you in the first place. sorry about that.
                    Pete

Comment

Today Gain: +0.77%
                      Total Pips 124.50
                      100% Success Rate out of 6/6 trades
                      106% Equity ( Floating Profit of 6%)
                      How much did your signal provider make you today?

Comment

Any particular reason for not providing a free trial? I like your trading, but 300USD just to try it is a bit harsh,,,

Comment

I have several alternatives for those interested

Here are the options.

SignalStart - Month to month at $100 - No trial

cMirror - No subscriptions , just pay a small commission per signal/trade . Join today, stop tomorrow! It's up to you.

PAMM - Only pay on High Water Mark Profit , Monthly lock in period

SimpleTrader - 3 Month Package - SImpletrader is the best signal provider site available today. It doesn't allow demo account Signal Providers, all Signal Providers must have 3 months history, and $1000 trading capital. These standards put quality first and because of these standards, real investors come to this site looking for long term investments. A 3 month cycle is very short in terms of an investment. I am catering those types of investors on Simpletrader.

Visit my website for the links mentioned above.

Comment

Today only 3 trades 0.47% gain and 38 pips.

Monthly Report

19.7% Gain with 5% Floating profit from holding winners.
                            26% PEAK Floating drawdown from the illiquid GBP flash crash. I took a 10% loss that day when the Flash Crash recovered ( I just woke up and closed all traded instantly).
                            After the crash, my Gain was at 38% and ending the month at 80% gain in total.

I didn't start trading this account until August 12th, 2016 while July was a slow Macro trade setup. From a custom analysis since Aug 12th, you will see the performance below

custom analysis
                            Caption

Comment

Originally posted by HedgeBitcoin View Post
                              I have several alternatives for those interested

Here are the options.

SignalStart - Month to month at $100 - No trial

cMirror - No subscriptions , just pay a small commission per signal/trade . Join today, stop tomorrow! It's up to you.

PAMM - Only pay on High Water Mark Profit , Monthly lock in period

SimpleTrader - 3 Month Package - SImpletrader is the best signal provider site available today. It doesn't allow demo account Signal Providers, all Signal Providers must have 3 months history, and $1000 trading capital. These standards put quality first and because of these standards, real investors come to this site looking for long term investments. A 3 month cycle is very short in terms of an investment. I am catering those types of investors on Simpletrader.

Visit my website for the links mentioned above.

Comment

superb trading mate.

Comment

Working...
                                X