Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice work this month HB.

Comment

Ending this week with 2.15% Gain from 15 trades totaling 268 pips.

I still have a 7% positive floating equity from GBPJPY long position at 125.11. ( New customers wouldn't get this signal and you would have to wait for my next Macro Trade).

I was out of town most of the week and I couldn't access my trading desk. Despite the slow week, we're still moving forward and a lot of opportunities exist after this week with NFP, BOE rates off the table.

Myfxbook just updated PAMM and Master account.

Enjoy the weekend everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by HedgeBitcoin View Post
        Ending this week with 2.15% Gain from 15 trades totaling 268 pips.

I still have a 7% positive floating equity from GBPJPY long position at 125.11. ( New customers wouldn't get this signal and you would have to wait for my next Macro Trade).

I was out of town most of the week and I couldn't access my trading desk. Despite the slow week, we're still moving forward and a lot of opportunities exist after this week with NFP, BOE rates off the table.

Myfxbook just updated PAMM and Master account.

Enjoy the weekend everyone!
        Nice work man, Ive sent you a pm

Comment

0.68% Gain trading US Election from 5 Scalps and we earned around 115 Pips.,

I've scaled out most of my GBPJPY long position ( 2/3) from 125.xx entry. and I am looking for my next Macro trade setup.

The markets are still fruitful and a lot of opportunities forming.

Comment

My Master account has reached its first Milestone of 100% Absolute Gain.

I've been streaming on Youtube on and off while working out some bugs and testing some ideas. I have some interesting projects in the works and for the time being here is my simple but opportunistic plan:

This stream will document my journey as a professional trader turning small amounts of money into a 6 figure annual income.

I will accomplish this goal by adding to winners, compounding my gains from the scalping technique and cutting losses at 30% Drawdown.

The strategy consists of position building with intraday scalping using technical and fundamentals analysis.

I will be sharing my trading activity via PAMM and Forex Signals for others to join and benefit from my trading skills.

The documentation will showcase that small amounts of money can be turned into rather large amounts at an alarming rate.

1600 in 5 months - Complete
            3200 in 10 months
            6400 in 15 months
            12800 in 20 months
            25600 in 25 months
            51200 in 30 months
            102400 in 35 months

Hypothetically, we can turn $800 into $100,000 within 3 years.

I am actually trading 3 accounts so if this goes as planned, it could be $300,000 in 3years.

Difference between Master account and the cTrader account?

I am working on some projects within the cTrader platform. I do all my testing on Real money because my ideas work best when there is money on the line. If you follow the stream you will see more trades at random until I get a finalized product. Don't try to take these trades on the stream just yet. If you want to follow the REAL GAME PLAN, follow my signal on SimpleTrader or join the PAMM

Last edited by HedgeBitcoin; 01-30-2017, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Except your followers won't be able to go that far, due to the 50k limit on account sizes... :-). Any plans to remove that?

Originally posted by HedgeBitcoin
              My Master account has reached its first Milestone of 100% Absolute Gain.

I've been streaming on Youtube on and off while working out some bugs and testing some ideas. I have some interesting projects in the works and for the time being here is my simple but opportunistic plan:

This stream will document my journey as a professional trader turning small amounts of money into a 6 figure annual income.

I will accomplish this goal by adding to winners, compounding my gains from the scalping technique and cutting losses at 30% Drawdown.

The strategy consists of position building with intraday scalping using technical and fundamentals analysis.

I will be sharing my trading activity via PAMM and Forex Signals for others to join and benefit from my trading skills.

The documentation will showcase that small amounts of money can be turned into rather large amounts at an alarming rate.

At 20% monthly gains, I'll be able to turn a small $800 account into $1600 within 5 months (COMPLETED - November 2016)

FX Blue is a leading provider of apps and services for forex traders. FX Blue offers analysis of trading results, apps such as trade copiers and trade simulators, plus charts and alogrithmic news feeds.

1600 in 5 months - Complete
              3200 in 10 months
              6400 in 15 months
              12800 in 20 months
              25600 in 25 months
              51200 in 30 months
              102400 in 35 months

Hypothetically, we can turn $800 into $100,000 within 3 years.

I am actually trading 3 accounts so if this goes as planned, it could be $300,000 in 3years.

Difference between Master account and the cTrader account?

I am working on some projects within the cTrader platform. I do all my testing on Real money because my ideas work best when there is money on the line. If you follow the stream you will see more trades at random until I get a finalized product. Don't try to take these trades on the stream just yet. If you want to follow the REAL GAME PLAN, follow my signal on SimpleTrader or join the PAMM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

withnail Balance Limit Moved up to $100,000

Today, 1.16% Gain, 221 pips from 7 scalps intraday. The Account is flat and I will be taking Friday off.

Have a good weekend.
                This Month +14.03%
                Last edited by HedgeBitcoin; 11-15-2016, 02:18 PM.

Comment

0.6% gain today with one trade still in the market.

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

Comment

Are the partial orders working out? I am scaling out of positions then locking in breakevens. If the scaling doesnt work on your end you may not catch some big winners once the market trends

Comment

Are the partial orders working out? I am scaling out of positions then locking in breakevens. If the scaling doesnt work on your end you may not catch some big winners once the market trends

Hi Will,
                      No problem at my end with the partials in fact mate if you keep this up I may finally get back to break even on my account after 4 years! At the moment I am at 0.5 risk but I'm thinking I may increase this to 0.75 when you are clear of all open trades. You are doing a terrific (and not terrifying) job so thanks.

Pete

Comment

Thanks Pete for letting me know and for the supportive comments.

withnail I've increased the Maximum balance to $100,000. I know that most investors will run the signal at less than the 1.0 Risk setting so their performance will be less than my master account. If there is anything else I can do, please post a comment!!

Comment

I stirred some emotions about improving the Quality of the SimpleTrader Market place with this Forum post. Since I started it, it is only fair for me to put the money where my mouth is. I've allocated $10,000 to my MacroManPro signal.

However, I've separated the accounts , running at different risk levels and at different brokers including Pepperstone, FXOPEN, and TradersWay.
                          I've noticed that Myfxbook cTrader accounts rarely updated even though they are connected via api. I've decided to remove the links on myfxbook and replace them with cTrader's cMirror platform. All the links are listed in my blog post. I still have a few more projects to finish before everything is in sync, but the risk capital is allocated and everything should be running smoothly very soon.
                          Last edited by HedgeBitcoin; 01-30-2017, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Many thanks - appreciate it!

withnail Balance Limit Moved up to $100,000

Today, 1.16% Gain, 221 pips from 7 scalps intraday. The Account is flat and I will be taking Friday off.

Have a good weekend.
                            This Month +14.03%

Comment

BAD NEWS: I changed my investor password and mistakenly changed the trader's password. Even though I changed my trader's password back to the original one, the account logged out of the mt4 platform ( VPS remotely). Luckily, a customer jumped on Telegram and let me know. Thanks again Ben

Everything is back to normal and this won't happen again.

I think you may have missed out on about 10 scalps, or about 100 pips.

Currently have 3 positions opened. Check your account just to make sure.

Comment

No worries Hedge,

it would of been sooner i just havent have 5 mins today to check the account any earlier,

glad I caught you before your nap time, and glad its is now resolved,

onwards as they say! looking forward to some greens

Many thanks

//Ben

Comment

Working...
                                X