MacroManPro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HedgeBitcoin View Post
    BAD NEWS: I changed my investor password and mistakenly changed the trader's password. Even though I changed my trader's password back to the original one, the account logged out of the mt4 platform ( VPS remotely). Luckily, a customer jumped on Telegram and let me know. Thanks again Ben

Everything is back to normal and this won't happen again.

I think you may have missed out on about 10 scalps, or about 100 pips.

Currently have 3 positions opened. Check your account just to make sure.
    Hi Will,
    Yes I have 3 open trades (1 from the 15th and 2 from the 16th).
    Pete

Comment

Pete perfect. Takeprofit hit during beginning of Asian session. We're up about 80 pips from 2 positions. I moved the last order TP Down another 100 pips. Maybe we can get a nice retracement from the US election rally.

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

Last edited by HedgeBitcoin; 11-16-2016, 11:55 PM.

Comment

fix your fxbook please, it stopped when dd hit about 9 hours ago...

Comment

I seen Way too many providers disconnect myfxbook to keep their chart looking good when dd comes.

It's a cheap tactic

And I suspect your doing it cause it litrally only stopped as the dd increased

Hedge can you explain, maybe I'm wrong,

Just seen this 100 and it's always to hide stats.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Comment

9% Drawdown

It all started with a PC crash which I haven't had in more than a year or so, So I did a complete backup to external HD, and a clean install of Win10. It's been a headache every since. The TimeStamp is my local time, in Bangkok.

https://i.gyazo.com/a5b364da8493c2f8...fa0f2300bd.png

that's not the issue for being disconnected. I have some major technical issues with virtual box and I haven't figured it out. I was up until 3am lastnight trying to get things working again. Top priority for me is always trading. Tech issues can wait. Simpletrader EA runs on vps but everything else runs from my VM's.

https://i.gyazo.com/ef810fd07b08b56c...2acf08eee6.png

UPDATE:
            I cloned one of my VM's that run on the same PC that streams to youtube. The myfxbook accounts should update soon.

Last edited by HedgeBitcoin; 01-30-2017, 12:20 PM.

Comment

364 pips today. With 2% floating profit. 102% equity. Thanks everyone who signed up recently. I was surprised to see 5 new clients in one day. Have a good weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by HedgeBitcoin
                364 pips today. With 2% floating profit. 102% equity. Thanks everyone who signed up recently. I was surprised to see 5 new clients in one day. Have a good weekend.

Hehe. 1200 subscription fee's in 1 day.
                Thanks for the profits

Keep up the good work.

Comment

9% Drawdown

It all started with a PC crash which I haven't had in more than a year or so, So I did a complete backup to external HD, and a clean install of Win10. It's been a headache every since. The TimeStamp is my local time, in Bangkok.

https://i.gyazo.com/a5b364da8493c2f8...fa0f2300bd.png

that's not the issue for being disconnected. I have some major technical issues with virtual box and I haven't figured it out. I was up until 3am lastnight trying to get things working again. Top priority for me is always trading. Tech issues can wait. Simpletrader EA runs on vps but everything else runs from my VM's.

https://i.gyazo.com/ef810fd07b08b56c...2acf08eee6.png

UPDATE:
                  I cloned one of my VM's that run on the same PC that streams to youtube. The myfxbook accounts should update soon. Everyone can watch the trading live 24/5 on youtube as well.

Not much can be hidden since I'm linked to fxopen pamm, Signalstart via investor password, stream on youtube and offer signals on simpletrader.

Also I can be reached on Discord or Telegram ( one or the other ).
                  hello HedgeBitcoin, regarding issues with Virtualbox (free software), I'd recommend you take a look an VMWare Workstation. I use both and the latter is way more stable. It costs a litlle bit (not free), but in my experience you get less hazzle. And no, I am not related to VMWare, just keen on testing different kinds of applications and so on ;-)

Comment

Trading Costs vs Real Slippage Explained:

If you don't have the same performance as my master account, the spreads at your brokerage could be the reason. If you compare my master account to the fxopen ECN PAMM, you will see almost the same Pip performance.

When I trade during liquid market conditions ( non Asian Opens, or News), the difference in performance is minimal.
                    Both accounts trade with ECN account types that offer the lowest spreads on the pairs that I trade.

If you can't match my performance, you should look into your trading costs first.

Secondly, is slippage and that can be a factor of many different things that we discuss another time.
                    Last edited by HedgeBitcoin; 01-30-2017, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Trading Costs vs Real Slippage Explained:

If you don't have the same performance as my master account, the spreads at your brokerage could be the reason. If you compare my master account to the fxopen ECN PAMM, you will see almost the same Pip performance.

For example, today, out of 9 trades

Master 38 pips - http://www.myfxbook.com/members/fx4b...manpro/1701555
                      PAMM 37 pips - http://www.myfxbook.com/members/fx4b...o-pamm/1797983
                      Slave 39 pips - http://www.myfxbook.com/members/fx4b...x-risk/1860900

When I trade during liquid market conditions ( non Asian Opens, or News), the difference in performance is minimal.
                      Both accounts trade with ECN account types that offer the lowest spreads on the pairs that I trade.

If you can't match my performance, you should look into your trading costs first.

Secondly, is slippage and that can be a factor of many different things that we discuss another time.
                      When are you looking to topup the account to 3000 ? Or are you just planning on gaining 50% in December :P ?
                      Best Regards
                      Bart

Comment

This is 8 years of trading??

Your adding so heavy into a huge loosing basket.

You been adding to this basket counter trend all week.

We are so deep now it's a hold and pray situ.

I'll be amazed if you get out of this...

Here is to hoping

I'd asked you earlier in the week if you play both side when caught wrong rather than just adding to sl. But all I see is adding to sl when gj is raging

Cheers

Comment

Not to mention you broke your equity hard stop rule you are currently at 32%DD cut at 30...

I see you hedged originally which was fine but now what more sell open and over max..

Another trader who talks the talk but actually

Comment

[B]R

Equity Protection - 30% worse case scenario - Hard Stop Out - If this value is unreasonable to you, please follow with 0.5x Risk multiplier.
                            Currently 32.2% drawdown. What happened to the 30% hard stop?

Not following the stated rules forces me to cancel my subscription. I do hope you will refund the fee.

Good luck and I am sure you will trade yourself out of this, but its to risky for me, sorry.
                            Last edited by PontusLSE; 11-23-2016, 06:15 PM.

Comment

I a follower but was waiting on the sidelines. I contacted the provided a few weeks ago and this was what was said regarding the DD:

"I will cut all trades at 30% drawdown. You can use 30% cut off point within the simpletrader setup options.

I will probably hedge @100% near 10-15% drawdown to take a Tea Break because at that point, I must be doing something wrong. I'll need to take a break."

Shame as I thought this could have been a good signal, but with 20% a month the risk will come to bite at some point.

Comment

I've stated 30% Equity Protection over and over again in this forum.
                                30 percent equity protection on SimpleTrader.png

If it doesn't work on your account, there has to be a reason. Lets ask SimpleTrader first.

Comment

Working...
                                X