No announcement yet.

MacroManPro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From Day 1, the master account at simpletrader has agreed to trade up to a 30% Drawdown. Any new or old

follower would be protected regardless of what happened to the master account. This was to ensure all

investors had Equity Protection and to prevent losses past 30%
    . This is the point of having it and why I said

the cut off was at 30%
    . I want to protect your money, cut you off from the signal until things are back to

normal and to prevent the on going questions ( When will the market reverse, what is your plan, Can you

recover, etc, and so on).

Comment

• Originally posted by dupapa View Post
      thats not the point hedge,

but for your own integrity as a provider, breaking your own predefined rules dont really cut it,
      I did not remove the 30% cutoff from Simpletrader on the signal @Dupapa

Comment

• Originally posted by oportunis View Post

, because what you wrote is that clients will get hit with loss of 30% while you will continue trading on your own....

@opportunis
        For myself, I only invest risk capital and losing all of it was a decision that I made before allocating it to a trading account. If you invest money that you can't afford then you shouldn't be here. This is High risk investments and whatever others say, all of your risk capital is at risk and even more.

I had $10,000 invested into this system.

Comment

• Let me say this again because I see so many fly by night followers in here, my head is starting to spin.

1.) 3 months of signals can have a 30% EQ and still be able to recover into profits. Patience!!!
          2.) GBP Flash crash had 26% DD and 12% Loss. All losses recovered within a few weeks.
          3.) This is investing, there will be Up and Down months. What matters is the end result and not what happens on

a day to day basis. A 30% loss can be recovered in a little more than a month.
          4.) Drawdown is never fun but it is a part of trading. EX. GoldStar, Viper, SteadyCapture, its all the same.
          5. The subscription is set for 90 days, after a 30% stopout you can either let the new trades open, or wait for the basket to close. That is a option for you to choose.

Comment

• This is rubbish. People pay you 3 months to trade. How can people follow your signal anymore when you choose to cut off followers' trades at 30% and you still continue to run. Your master and followers' account would NEVER be the same.

The only reason that you did not cut your 30% which I think you would to recover is because of 2 reasons, 1 reason, your account is small so fight and don't bother. 2nd reason. the account is NOT yours account and you have no control over it.

You have already margin call this account. How can people follow this margin call signal anymore?

You did not tell your followers that you will NOT cut at 30%, you only said hard SL at 30%. If people or followers know that you will not cut, people may not join you in the first place.

STOP giving excuse and refund and thats the least you could do. $300 is not a small amt. People cannot follow you anymore.

- to other people, if you just sign up with paypal within 1 week. You have a higher chance of winning the refund case. Go to paypal and seek for refund, dispute this $300 transaction. If is less than 1 week, you have a higher chance of winning it. Do it now.

Last edited by Pie ; 11-25-2016, 03:12 AM.

Comment

• If you win this paypal refund thing, cant you at least let the guy have 1000 bucks

maybe he needs to fund a new account

Comment

• Originally posted by HedgeBitcoin View Post

@opportunis
                For myself, I only invest risk capital and losing all of it was a decision that I made before allocating it to a trading account. If you invest money that you can't afford then you shouldn't be here. This is High risk investments and whatever others say, all of your risk capital is at risk and even more.

I had $10,000 invested into this system.
                People invest based on your statement that you close all trades at -30% and they decided they are willing to risk only 30% and not the whole account. If they knew you don't close at -30% they could decide not to follow you or invested smaller amount. You are making exuses now that do not make sense. You wrote you can recover from 30% DD in 3 months, this would be true if you closed trades on master, but if you are stuck in DD or get margin call, how can you recover? As investors pointed out, they want the same trading and risk as you have and not wait on the side lines while you trade out of DD and in case of margin call they can't follow anything... If you write you cut trades at -30% than you cut trade on master account and that is it, it is so simple...

Comment

• I'm tired of arguing my point to you oportunis. You clearly don't understand and you think I must obey by your rules. I don't have to. What I did was protect the followers from exceeding 30% DD as I stated from day one. And again, I was risking $10,000 up front because anything can happen in these markets. I don't need to protect myself and put anything in place because it's simply risk capital. Of course nothing went as planned and my accounts margincalled because of errors on my calculations for example my PAMM was at 30% DD before my master account reached 26% DD.

Comment

• I also chose to run some of my accounts at 2x risk and one account at 3.7x knowing the chances of reaching my 30% window were rare. I've traded for 5 months and I haven't seen drawdowns higher than 15% until the GBP Flash crash.

I am glad that I cut off the followers because even though many people were pissed, they didn't margincall like my high risk accounts and I didn't get the on going questions about "WHAT TO DO NOW" instead I have to answer questions to Mr Pie and Oportunis about Rules.

Comment

• How to you expect people to follow your signal now? People that have paid for 3 months signal. Your account is gone! You just have to refund the money because no people can follow you anymore. Your account is gone mate.

So may excuses, cannot believe it. Will seek for refund from paypal.

Comment

• Nick, what do you think? When this signal provider is NOT upfront about rules. If you see history from his log. He did NOT say he will continue to trade after he hit 30% DD for his followers. If he wants to do that, he has to be UPFRONT and informed people that he will hard SL for his followers ONLY BUT not his account. Many people would not want to join them.

Comment

• The USDJPY basket is closed at Breakeven - https://charts.mql5.com/13/269/usdjpyi-m15-tw-corp.png

Comment

• if followers continue ( accept to get the new trades - aka stay connected), they will recover the 30% in the next month or so. If you walk away now, you accepted your 30% worse case scenario

Comment

• This is the exact reason why I FORCED everyone to join for 3 months. I knew I'd reach a stopout, people would freak out, and not stick around for the recovery. Read post #111 again and again

I see this over and over again. This is the main reason why Nick does MAM and not signals as of today. He has realized that people who allocate Risk capital directly into an investment are more patient and stick around for the long haul, while signal followers are the irrational bunch

Comment

• Anyone can run a mindless martingale strategy that margin calls the account every few months. There are free martingale EA's that perform just the same. Why should anyone pay $300 for that?

Comment

Working...
                                X