No announcement yet.

MacroManPro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah you are right that martingale EA's are free and dangerous. I don't use either EA or martingale.

Comment

• Originally posted by oportunis View Post

People invest based on your statement that you close all trades at -30% and they decided they are willing to risk only 30% and not the whole account. If they knew you don't close at -30% they could decide not to follow you or invested smaller amount. You are making exuses now that do not make sense. You wrote you can recover from 30% DD in 3 months, this would be true if you closed trades on master, but if you are stuck in DD or get margin call, how can you recover? As investors pointed out, they want the same trading and risk as you have and not wait on the side lines while you trade out of DD and in case of margin call they can't follow anything... If you write you cut trades at -30% than you cut trade on master account and that is it, it is so simple...
      Sadly he does not see this fact.

hedge you still fail to accept the fact, youve told everyone you have a hard stop, you NEVER even hinted that the master continues to trade on.

if you did i doubt anyone would invest, i certainly wouldnt.

the decent thing to do is offer refunds, it your poor communication that caused this.

Comment

• Originally posted by HedgeBitcoin View Post
        I'm tired of arguing my point to you oportunis. You clearly don't understand and you think I must obey by your rules. I don't have to. What I did was protect the followers from exceeding 30% DD as I stated from day one. And again, I was risking $10,000 up front because anything can happen in these markets. I don't need to protect myself and put anything in place because it's simply risk capital. Of course nothing went as planned and my accounts margincalled because of errors on my calculations for example my PAMM was at 30% DD before my master account reached 26% DD.
        I'm not arguing, but unfortunately you don't get it how investors think... I am an investor and clerlay by the reaction on forum there are at least 3/4 of investors that think the same and that means that when we choose signal we expect that the trader will be on the same page as we are. That means if we risk 30% he risks 30%, we want the most exact copy of traders system to be followed and not that you cut investors at 30% and trade out of DD and end up at BE, while we are at -30% loss. If this was something you do you should have posted it in the info page and on the forum. It is so simple and not hard to write something like this: I risk whole account but I cut investors at -30%. So investors know what to expect and not that you state I cut trades at -30%. When you wrote this we expect you cut all trades on your master and start fresh from scratch on another trade idea... We want same risk, same trades, same profit and not be on the side line and wait till you recover. It will be bad for us to see that we got loss of 30% while you end up in profit...

Comment

• Originally posted by dupapa View Post

Sadly he does not see this fact.

hedge you still fail to accept the fact, youve told everyone you have a hard stop, you NEVER even hinted that the master continues to trade on.

if you did i doubt anyone would invest, i certainly wouldnt.

the decent thing to do is offer refunds, it your poor communication that caused this.
          Yup, he is using excuses now. Sadly, how can people follow him now when he has margin call his account. He cannot even able to display his signal at marketplace.

If he has indicated earlier that he will continue to trade after 30%, then is fine. People can choose properly whether they still wanna join but this is a case of NOT informing people.

If his trading is not martigale or grid, I do not know what is this. Let any expert traders from Nick team to see his history how he traded the JYP pair and determine whether it is a grid or not.

so the decent thing he could do now is to REFUND. Do note, not the first team he has margin call an account.

Comment

• ive started a dispute in paypal, will be calling the credit card to chargeback,

the service i paid for, is not the service provided,

NO hard SL used,
            Martingale technique.

this means the product bought is not what is sold, the request for refund is on deaf ears, so i will have to do it myself

Comment

This is the exact reason why I FORCED everyone to join for 3 months. I knew I'd reach a stopout, people would freak out, and not stick around for the recovery. Read post #111 again and again

I see this over and over again. This is the main reason why Nick does MAM and not signals as of today. He has realised that people who allocate Risk capital directly into an investment are more patient and stick around for the long haul, while signal followers are the irrational bunch
              Pls do not insult Nick's team. His goldtrader or FX viper has clear rules that they will not CUT loss at a certain %. The PAMM will cut loss, not just the followers but the master account too so account can recover. The decent thing now is to say sorry and NOT like a spoilt-brat thinking you are still right!

YOU DID NOT communicate to followers that your ACCOUNT will continue to trade while the followers will continue! You ONLY stated hard SL 30%!

AND PLS, your is not grid. Did you see the 1 lot size you trade on your 1k plus account while the normal lot size is 0.15???

Comment

• Originally posted by oportunis View Post

I'm not arguing, but unfortunately you don't get it how investors think... I am an investor and clerlay by the reaction on forum there are at least 3/4 of investors that think the same and that means that when we choose signal we expect that the trader will be on the same page as we are. That means if we risk 30% he risks 30%, we want the most exact copy of traders system to be followed and not that you cut investors at 30% and trade out of DD and end up at BE, while we are at -30% loss. If this was something you do you should have posted it in the info page and on the forum. It is so simple and not hard to write something like this: I risk whole account but I cut investors at -30%. So investors know what to expect and not that you state I cut trades at -30%. When you wrote this we expect you cut all trades on your master and start fresh from scratch on another trade idea... We want same risk, same trades, same profit and not be on the side line and wait till you recover. It will be bad for us to see that we got loss of 30% while you end up in profit...
                Totally agreed. If you have stated this earlier properly, no one can fault you!

Within 1 week, paypal likely to let you win the case if more similar cases reported together.

Comment

ive started a dispute in paypal, will be calling the credit card to chargeback,

the service i paid for, is not the service provided,

NO hard SL used,
                  Martingale technique.

this means the product bought is not what is sold, the request for refund is on deaf ears, so i will have to do it myself

I will probably do the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pie View Post

Totally agreed. If you have stated this earlier properly, no one can fault you!

Within 1 week, paypal likely to let you win the case if more similar cases reported together.
                    then i suggest we all come together and dispute as talking here is not helping

Comment

then i suggest we all come together and dispute as talking here is not helping
                      we can only make a case with paypal to ask for refund and dispute this. Nothing we can do otherwise. the decent thing he could not now, is to refund the money.

Comment

we can only make a case with paypal to ask for refund and dispute this. Nothing we can do otherwise. the decent thing he could not now, is to refund the money.
                        well my dispute in is, will have to now wait, but your right if he had any credit he would stop making excuses and refund

Comment

• Nick, can we invite you here to this thread and comment on this? Maybe you are the only person this signal provider will listen to.

Comment

Nick, can we invite you here to this thread and comment on this? Maybe you are the only person this signal provider will listen to.
                            l'll reach out to him and see what I can do.

I actually met the guy when I was in Bangkok a couple of months ago. He's not a scammer, but looks as though he hasn't learned from his previous mistakes...

In the meantime I'd suggest everyone go ahead and lodge claims with PayPal to get yourselves a refund.
                            Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• Basically you guys want this instead.

I've removed the Equity Protection completely on the simpletrader website just now. - https://i.gyazo.com/8dee4d012fe96ae0...2f320d006c.png

My performance is as following. Whole Account balance at risk( Defined as Risk Capital) and could possibly earn 20% monthly. translated for you followers. Adjust your risk setting based on your own Equity Protection parameters. For example,

If you want a 5% equity protection , could earn 1% monthly
                              If you want a 10% equity protection , could earn 2% monthly
                              If you want a 20% equity protection , could earn 4% monthly
                              If you want a 50% equity protection , could earn 10% monthly
                              If you want a 100% equity protection , could earn 20% monthly

That was easy

Last edited by HedgeBitcoin; 11-25-2016, 10:07 AM.

Comment

Basically you guys want this instead.

I've removed the Equity Protection completely on the simpletrader website just now. - https://i.gyazo.com/8dee4d012fe96ae0...2f320d006c.png

My performance is as following. Whole Account balance at risk( Defined as Risk Capital) and could possibly earn 20% monthly. translated for you followers. Adjust your risk setting based on your own Equity Protection parameters. For example,

If you want a 5% equity protection , could earn 1% monthly
                                If you want a 10% equity protection , could earn 2% monthly
                                If you want a 20% equity protection , could earn 4% monthly
                                If you want a 50% equity protection , could earn 10% monthly
                                If you want a 100% equity protection , could earn 20% monthly

That was easy

nope that not what we wanted,

you still use martingale technique,

and you still sold the service as a 20% gain for a 30% hard stop,

your now suggesting it 100% loss for 30% gain, this is not the same.

if you had wrote the above from the start, i garuntee you would not have people following you.

again just more bullshit. and not dealing with the issue of you misssold your signal!

what you wrote above is the Reality of the situation, this is not what you sold your product as!

Last edited by dupapa; 11-25-2016, 10:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X