Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HedgeBitcoin View Post
    Basically you guys want this instead.

I've removed the Equity Protection completely on the simpletrader website just now. - https://i.gyazo.com/8dee4d012fe96ae0...2f320d006c.png

My performance is as following. Whole Account balance at risk( Defined as Risk Capital) and could possibly earn 20% monthly. translated for you followers. Adjust your risk setting based on your own Equity Protection parameters. For example,

If you want a 5% equity protection , could earn 1% monthly
    If you want a 10% equity protection , could earn 2% monthly
    If you want a 20% equity protection , could earn 4% monthly
    If you want a 50% equity protection , could earn 10% monthly
    If you want a 100% equity protection , could earn 20% monthly

That was easy

lets not forget, youve only said this AFTER the fact your sold your signal as 30% equity protection, could earn 20% monthly

saying it now does not help at all. and it is not now the original signal.

100% loss for 20% gain. no thanks, and it would of never been a yes. This is why we want refunds, you miss sold us.

and yet still do not see. like talking to a brick wall

Comment

• I did trade within the 30% DD and I did earn 20% monthly for 4 months in row but we all that a fund's past performance does not necessarily predict future results

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post

l'll reach out to him and see what I can do.

I actually met the guy when I was in Bangkok a couple of months ago. He's not a scammer, but looks as though he hasn't learned from his previous mistakes...

In the meantime I'd suggest everyone go ahead and lodge claims with PayPal to get yourselves a refund.
        Nick is the neutral party here so his statement is fair.

Let's hope he will refund the followers, not sure whether he will or not.

Comment

I did trade within the 30% DD and I did earn 20% monthly for 4 months in row but we all that a fund's past performance does not necessarily predict future results
          Did you state that your master account will not CUT DD at 30% but continue? Did you state that only your followers' account will be affected? If you are upfront about it, many people will NOT sign up your signal.

I think is pointless. Nick has already commented and he is the neutral party here to be the judge.

Let's ask a few established traders or mentor to see your history of the account and see whether it is a grid or martingale trading. They be the judge.

Last edited by Pie ; 11-25-2016, 10:45 AM.

Comment

I did trade within the 30% DD and I did earn 20% monthly for 4 months in row but we all that a fund's past performance does not necessarily predict future results

you stated CLEARLY you had a 30% hard stop for 20% gain.

NOT your master continues to trades leaving your followers screwed.

no one cares about your history.

you sold a service stating a fact about equity protection. and you lied.

there was no protection and you was really risking 100% for 20% gain

going round in circles....

no one cares that you state this now. youve already got peoples money.

you might as well be a scammer, cause you lied, and now are changing the goalpost so the match the truth. but this is all after the fact you sold it at 30% hard SL for 20% and no Marti,

you use marti and you didnt have ANY equity protection

Comment

• so now you want to review the trading history? Quite comical!

Comment

• People never learn the lessons! I'm here from the beginning and I saw this again and over again.

Why you trust in signals with only a few months of stats?
                Why you trust in signals with this high returns?
                Why before to subscribe signals you don't analyze yourself for a period the trading style?

In these years I have lost money in some signals, last was with Rayan.

Honestly I have made a nice amount of money with Viper and Goldstar and I have covered the losses.

I'm sure, with a small knowledge in forex anyone here is able to trade better than the most of these signals. At least you preserve your money

Comment

• Originally posted by toddys2k View Post
                  People never learn the lessons! I'm here from the beginning and I saw this again and over again.

Why you trust in signals with only a few months of stats?
                  Why you trust in signals with this high returns?
                  Why before to subscribe signals you don't analyze yourself for a period the trading style?

In these years I have lost money in some signals, last was with Ryan.

Honestly I have made a nice amount of money with Viper and Goldstar and I have covered the losses.

I'm sure, with a small knowledge in forex anyone here is able to trade better than the most of these signals. At least you preserve your money
                  I do agree with you 100%. Followers need to be more analytical and understand risk in general. I was just reading how investors following goldstar don't even know what risk setting they are using.

Comment

• Originally posted by HedgeBitcoin
                    so now you want to review the trading history? Quite comical!

https://charts.mql5.com/13/271/gbpjpyi-m1-tw-corp.png
                    ..no hedge couldn't care less about your history

I want a refund as you have miss old your product.

Simple as that

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Comment

• I got an even better review of your trade history and it's even more comical.

This stays here, in case someone forgets.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• HedgeBitcoin, you have not replied to my PM. I would like to know if you are willing to accept the deal i made you or if you want me to report this to PayPal and let them decide.

Comment

I do agree with you 100%. Followers need to be more analytical and understand risk in general. I was just reading how investors following goldstar don't even know what risk setting they are using.
                          Just my 2 cents here. I did post in another thread in respond to cleaning up ST. What you need to do is follow your own trading rules. Nick is right as you didn't learn from your previous mistakes and you need to start cutting losses appropriately for your customers. Point here.. You are a dangerous trader until you learn how to cut losses. If you tell your customers there is a 30% equity protection, don't rely on software alone to make that decision for you. The moment you saw 31%+ you should have stopped trading immediately. Also, if your intention is to tell your clients that you are trading by hand don't use your EA. When these people paid you, they paid you to do a job and stick within your trading rules that you defined. The moment you steered from it, you violated that "agreement" you made with your customers. This not only makes you untrustworthy, it makes you a bad and dangerous trader. Who would trust you with equity again?

Personally, I would not recommend any person here follow your signal until you are able to show you can trade safely. I wouldn't even trust you with 30%. Anyone could hit a softball with a Fisher Price bat. Why not 10%? If you can't make it work then your strategy is way too risky for a trader that has no risk control or mindset for cutting losses. That is one of the major mindsets of being a trader. In your own account, you should be practicing what you preach. This meaning the trades in your own account are also cut at 30%. You had no room complaining and commenting about every other provider and what they were doing when you have no sense of control yourself.

Not being harsh but you have to face reality... Followers in general do understand risks but you have to understand as a provider you are being paid to keep those risks under control within your defined limits.

With that said, 30% should be a hard stop and the warning and other actions such as a hedge, cutting trades etc needs to be done prior (like 15%). This way you have room to trade and not violate your equity protection in the process of recovery. Thats just being smart about it. Any trader that blows 30% in one day doesnt need to be trading. Accidents like the CHF explosion etc are excusable. There is no excuse for a trader that obviously has no real trading experience.
                          Last edited by NextGen4FX; 11-27-2016, 06:53 PM.

Comment

Basically you guys want this instead.

I've removed the Equity Protection completely on the simpletrader website just now. - https://i.gyazo.com/8dee4d012fe96ae0...2f320d006c.png

My performance is as following. Whole Account balance at risk( Defined as Risk Capital) and could possibly earn 20% monthly. translated for you followers. Adjust your risk setting based on your own Equity Protection parameters. For example,

If you want a 5% equity protection , could earn 1% monthly
                            If you want a 10% equity protection , could earn 2% monthly
                            If you want a 20% equity protection , could earn 4% monthly
                            If you want a 50% equity protection , could earn 10% monthly
                            If you want a 100% equity protection , could earn 20% monthly

That was easy

Firstly I think people want you to stop being a dick about the whole thing.

Don't blame people's settings, you BLEW UP AN ACCOUNT. Literally gone, kaput, sayonara. You should feel a sense of responsibility and regret here for people trusting you and then losing their money, if you don't then there's something wrong with you.

If you say you're gonna do something you need to do it. For all your talent, you still can't accept when you're wrong (either in the market, or with clients) and until you do you'll never succeed at anything.

Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Don't blame people's settings, you BLEW UP AN ACCOUNT. Literally gone, kaput, sayonara. You should feel a sense of responsibility and regret here for people trusting you and then losing their money, if you don't then there's something wrong with you.

If you say you're gonna do something you need to do it. For all your talent, you still can't accept when you're wrong (either in the market, or with clients) and until you do you'll never succeed at anything.
                              He reminded me of someone, Tradealerter. However, he came forward and said sorry.

Comment

Nick, This is exactly why I have so much respect for you. Providers really need to realize they can't always blame their mishaps on their clients settings or accuse them of not knowing the risks of forex. While I agree there are people out there that do not understand losses, majority do. Clients have no control on whether the SP follows their trade plan or not and the SP not doing so usually has serious consequences for the client. He should have stopped trading and shut out once his max DD hit.

Comment

Working...
                                X