No announcement yet.

MacroManPro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An arse hole because he says now... after breaking his rules..

It's all bullshit to cover up or justifying the fact he didnt do what he said and did indeed break his rules and trust of clients to be a professional,

Pathetic

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by HedgeBitcoin View Post
      I didn't blame anyone and I didn't blow the account. I reached 30% DD limit, supposedly the followers took the intended loss as outlined in the signal description, but not 1 follower has confirmed what took place on their accounts. So can someone please tell me what happened on your account because the direction of this forum is rather insulting.
      When you set 30% on your end it'll auto populate that number on the clients accounts regardless of risk multiplier, however this can be over ridden on the client side.

It also only checks the equity once every 30 seconds or so (to reduce the load on the copier and improve it's execution speed).

What the clients do or don't do with their accounts shouldn't effect your trading, provided you can give them a structured frame work of what to expect then they take responsibility for any over leveraging.

They should be able to set and forget the account.
      Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• Just another twist and manipulation of words.
        I have lost count in how signal providers can affect the outcome provided to the subs or in luring subs with manipulated Myfxbook. (this is a new one)

I understand what HedgeBitcoin is saying. (He is free to have No DD limit imposed on him. However, has put the limit on the subs of 30% ).
        I understand the Subs (They want to have the same journey as the signal Provider, therefore same returns ,same risks ,same DD limit and from that , the sub's will decide to invest accordingly).

Well this is just another learning curve as to how much trust we can have in anyone (Brokers included ,Regulated or not).

The words are always twisted and manipulated when the shit hits the fan.

Well question is , Was Hedgebitcoin plan from the beginning to have no DD limit and Omitted to include it in his brief ? Unlikely unfortunately.
        Hopefully Hedgebitcoin has now added it to his brief for his signal as it is important to know.

Good luck in your journey everyone, just hope that whilst we continue to learn and evolve with the latest manipulation that hopefully we still have funds left/ability to trust to continue the journey till we find reliable and trustworthy providers.

It is unfortunate that this is Hedge bitcoin causing this issue. On this site Hedge bitcoin appeared to be trying improve things and had my respect and I am sure many others for his efforts and knowledge. It's unfortunate now his reputation has been affected by this.
        Last edited by genki7; 11-29-2016, 12:31 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post

When you set 30% on your end it'll auto populate that number on the clients accounts regardless of risk multiplier, however this can be over ridden on the client side.

It also only checks the equity once every 30 seconds or so (to reduce the load on the copier and improve it's execution speed).

What the clients do or don't do with their accounts shouldn't effect your trading, provided you can give them a structured frame work of what to expect then they take responsibility for any over leveraging.

They should be able to set and forget the account.
          Thanks Nick for the update. Now I can finally understand and relate to all the insults from the followers. Since I had 30% set, it would indicate that a follower with a 0.5x risk setting wouldn't be cut off at 15% ( 50% of the 30% DD EQ) but drawdown would really reach the full 30% on the followers account. I wasn't aware that the follower can also bypass this setting on their side. Can you explain how that is possible? and what setting they needed to adjust to override the equity protection.

The reason why I care about this is that paypal froze my account, took money out of my Wells fargo saving, and has prevented me from accepting any new payments. This was a result of paypal disputes from angry customers that claim that I did not obey my rules. I've already refunded and accepted the disputes because I didn't understand what took place on the sub accounts. But now I know what truly happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by NextGen4FX View Post

Obviously your doing something wrong and you are getting input from that. Lies? Prove me wrong. As I said before you should have had an account that you traded in a manner that you were comfortable with and one setup for your clients trading in the manner that you described. Your trade plan sucks to be blunt about it. Any trader would have been looking to trim positions or hedge WAY EARLIER on such a move in the market. Only a fool would stack up over 1000 pips against them with no exit plan. What you are talking about is gambling.. Not trading.. Your own quote. You put in what you could afford to lose, fully prepared to lose it. A trader does work with risk capital but its called risk management. Something you clearly lack.

Screen shot of the comment field within the mt4 platform. If this was my ea, it would say what version it was.
            I'm glad you are too dense to understand anything that I've said. It just proves to me how arrogant you are. Enjoy your lovely day. Your 11 years of fx experience clearly shines through with your comments and no trading history behind it.

Comment

• Nothing happened on the sub accounts.

You said you had a hard stop set at 30. I don't know why you keep blaming clients.

You didn't have a hard stop cause your account continued to trade past it.

These are Your own words about your own account. So What people where expecting and this is only because you have wrote this. If 30% would be hit. Your account would shut it's trades down meaning also client trades would be shut down.

So following at 0.5 would be 15%

The reality no hard stop set on the master or it would of stopped trading, not to mention your trading style is nothing like you sold.

Yet after all wrote above you still won't get it. An will still blaim your clients no doubt.

Any confusion here is due to you not following your own words you have written

So stop passing the buc

Comment

• Nothing was bypassed as a client. You just never shut down your trades at 30% like said urgh

Comment

• HedgeBitcoin

Can you please share how did you get my email address? Thanks.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like whatwhywhere.

Comment

https://i.gyazo.com/660d059ad8911b63...d06575597e.png

Screen shot of the comment field within the mt4 platform. If this was my ea, it would say what version it was.
                    I'm glad you are too dense to understand anything that I've said. It just proves to me how arrogant you are. Enjoy your lovely day. Your 11 years of fx experience clearly shines through with your comments and no trading history behind it.
                    Arrogant? Not in the least. The point is helping you understand the frustration of your clients here. Plain and simple! I have plenty of trading history and I do not run a signal because I don't see the need for it. I live comfortable off my 4-10% monthly with a supplement coming from some of the SPs here. Your screenshot doesn't say much of anything. You need to learn and accept the error you made with this signal. Maybe better said than typed into words but Im sure if you spoke with me, you would understand very clearly and not take it as an insult.

What I would have done in the event I claimed a 30% equity protection:

At around 15% I would have re-analyzed the market to see if I should trim back positions or hedge off. I would have stopped trading and cut all trades prior to getting close to 30% and kept the remaining DD room to recover client money. Financially smart and being market smart without further risking client equity. This way my clients could continue to follow my signal and I would still be trading within my trading rules laid out in my signal description. Never offer a "protection" in the market. It is often misleading to people and leads to the fury you see from them here. Instead offer them a clear plan. Most important, stick to it!

Comment

• Looks like the account has now been completely blown. All Myfxbook accounts (and user) deleted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Last edited by withnail; 12-01-2016, 12:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by withnail View Post
                        Looks like the account has now been completely blown. All Myfxbook accounts (and user) deleted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I deleted everything as trolling seems to be of interest for many users here. I took two months off to clear the air and regain my strength.

Comment

• Impressive to lose 177%

Comment

• Yep, right up there with soros - http://www.wsj.com/articles/billiona...ion-1484227167

Comment

Stop being an idiot. His net worth is $25billion and he is managing over $50billion of trading funds. So that $1billion loss is only around 2% loss of the total capital he manages.

Wherelse you wiped out your clients accounts. Reduced them to 0.

So what are you trying to say in your above post?
                              Last edited by Balboa; 01-30-2017, 01:01 PM.

Comment

• That he and I lost money during the Trump Rally. Live to trade another day! Diversification is key. Lose some and win some. In the end, the day you stop trading you can call it success, other than that we're all trying to make money with our bets.

Comment

Working...
                                X