X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is for you Renkoguy - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oj9KSmgJRe4

Comment

• Originally posted by HedgeBitcoin View Post
      That he and I lost money during the Trump Rally. Live to trade another day! Diversification is key. Lose some and win some. In the end, the day you stop trading you can call it success, other than that we're all trying to make money with our bets.
      Part of me admires you for sticking with it... but another part of me cringes at the fact you keep coming back, making excuses for your **** ups instead of owning them.

You've blown quite a few accounts now over the years, but nothing seems to have changed in your rhetoric. Markets go crazy sometimes and we take heavy losses, however the guys like Soros that have been around for decades know not to be the entire house every 12 months chasing gains.

I'd appreciate if you can articulate what you learned through each of your iterations.

Siam, MacroMan Pro, Forex Identity.

These were all on top of the world at one point, only to end up with close to zero balance.

Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

That he and I lost money during the Trump Rally. Live to trade another day! Diversification is key. Lose some and win some.
        This dude is funny. He conflates losing SOME money with losing ALL money. There is quite a difference between SOME and ALL. Delusional. Living in a fantasy reality. Watch him blow up the next account.

Comment

• Nick, I don't know how you can't separate the difference of making 2% a month with 10% or more drawdown and making 20% a month and blowing up. It's simply the amount of risk we apply to our investment. If I have 100k trading a system with 2% monthly, its a decent income. Trading that same system on 10k wouldn't be enough to make ends meet. Another way you can do it is trade the 2% monthly strategy at 10x risk , diversify across several accounts in a non correlated fashion and pull profits ever so often. Surely accounts blow up because 20% monthly is hard to do and 10% DD is equal to 100% DD when you apply a 10x risk multiple. Isn't that the reason why FX Viper High risk account blew up - http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex_.../fx_viper/real

Earning 2% a month is rather insulting to me when we have 100:1 and up to 500:1 leverage. What's the point of all that leverage if you never use it. Why put all your eggs in one basket and be exposed to Broker Insolvency.

Strategies come and go. Nothing works forever. Make money and as much as you can well it works. Risk adjusted returns.

What I've learned is that making 2% a month isn't that tough, taking losses are necessary at times, recovery takes some work and it could take 5 years to double your investment.

Comment

Nick, I don't know how you can't separate the difference of making 2% a month with 10% or more drawdown and making 20% a month and blowing up. It's simply the amount of risk we apply to our investment. If I have 100k trading a system with 2% monthly, its a decent income. Trading that same system on 10k wouldn't be enough to make ends meet. Another way you can do it is trade the 2% monthly strategy at 10x risk , diversify across several accounts in a non correlated fashion and pull profits ever so often. Surely accounts blow up because 20% monthly is hard to do and 10% DD is equal to 100% DD when you apply a 10x risk multiple. Isn't that the reason why FX Viper High risk account blew up - http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex_.../fx_viper/real

Earning 2% a month is rather insulting to me when we have 100:1 and up to 500:1 leverage. What's the point of all that leverage if you never use it. Why put all your eggs in one basket and be exposed to Broker Insolvency.

Strategies come and go. Nothing works forever. Make money and as much as you can well it works. Risk adjusted returns.

What I've learned is that making 2% a month isn't that tough, taking losses are necessary at times, recovery takes some work and it could take 5 years to double your investment.
            If you'd been able to consistently make 2% per month over the years that you've been here you'd now be trading a portfolio of well over $10mil and probably earning $100k every month.

I can see that nothing I say will make any difference to you, and it's such a shame.... You obviously have talent and passion for trading, but you don't understand the human element and the way you speak to your former clients is horrible. I'm not surprised you get so much hate every time you poke your head up.

The combined losses from all of your clients would be in the millions, and you couldn't care less...

Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• Actually I do care, that's why I had 30% Cutoff on the master account for the clients. MacroManPro 30 percent equity protection on master account.png

Comment

• What a lair. You had no protection set and didn't cut your trades where you said you would.

It's like you got a personality disorder and can only lie and see a different truth to reality

Your one real piece of shit.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Click the Link and view the image in my last post and you would see the max drawdown was set in place at 30%. So I am not lying and I have proof.

Max % Allowed Drawdown == 30

If the feature doesn't work, then simpletrader team should remove it or fix it.

Comment

From Day 1, the master account at simpletrader has agreed to trade up to a 30% Drawdown. Any new or old

follower would be protected regardless of what happened to the master account. This was to ensure all

investors had Equity Protection and to prevent losses past 30%
                    . This is the point of having it and why I said

the cut off was at 30%
                    . I want to protect your money, cut you off from the signal until things are back to

normal and to prevent the on going questions ( When will the market reverse, what is your plan, Can you

recover, etc, and so on).
                    Protection was set and it didn't work as intended if followers under 1.0 Risk setting is what Nick mentioned. Also he mentioned followers could override my setting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post

When you set 30% on your end it'll auto populate that number on the clients accounts regardless of risk multiplier, however this can be over ridden on the client side.

It also only checks the equity once every 30 seconds or so (to reduce the load on the copier and improve it's execution speed).

What the clients do or don't do with their accounts shouldn't effect your trading, provided you can give them a structured frame work of what to expect then they take responsibility for any over leveraging.

They should be able to set and forget the account.
                      That's what happened.

Comment

• Dude, you are doing the same excuse again. We already wrote you that when you say 30% DD limit, that means YOU PERSONALLY CUT YOUR OWN TRADES! If investors close trades at 30% and you keep trading it is not the same. Investors pay to have exact copy of your trades on their accounts. I would be pissed if I was cut at 30% and you continued trading and got out with profit from same trade...

You blew your account and investors accounts. If I had 10K and I invested it with you, than you would have made me margin call and I would be without 10k... No repeat no excuses but broke. Yes investors need to invest only what they can afford to lose, but nobody want's to lose all in few months. The goal is to be constant and in profit and protect capital and profits made on account and not to say I made profit or I had only 10% capital invested and rest of 90% was in my bank and I wanted to risk all. You did not mention that before, only now when it is game over...

Your credibility is done, you know the saying to be trusted it takes years but to lose it it takes a minute...

Comment

• Originally posted by oportunis View Post
                          Investors pay to have exact copy of your trades on their accounts. I would be pissed if I was cut at 30% and you continued trading and got out with profit from same trade...
                          He always intended to trade beyond a 30% drawdown without telling anyone, knowing very well that the statistics on myfxbook etc are totally meaningless if clients trades always got stopped at a different level.

This dude is a ****ing con man.

Comment

• Thanks for your post oportunis I know it is my fault for not disclosing that I have more funds for trading and that this was just a portion of my risk capital that I can afford to lose. It was also my fault for not stating that I didn't have a hard stop out on my personal account. I relied on the third party software to close the trades at 30% on the clients accounts and that wasn't a good idea. I understand that protecting capital is priority #1 in the investment industry and my methodology isn't as simple as just trading one account or just one strategy. We never want to lose money period. However we know that we have to risk an amount of funds in order to make a trade, join an investment vehicle, and have a chance to make a profit in the end.

Another mistake that I made was making 20% a month and expecting it would last long enough to offer the service. I should have setup another account trading much less risk such as 0.1 risk then I could continue trading after reaching a loss on the master account. This will probably be the approach that I will take therefore I can build a track record longterm and still trade my own methodology of going big and blowing up along the way. As long as the slave account continues to trade at a reduced risk, it would allow recovery cycles.

Comment

Thanks for your post oportunis I know it is my fault for not disclosing that I have more funds for trading and that this was just a portion of my risk capital that I can afford to lose. It was also my fault for not stating that I didn't have a hard stop out on my personal account. I relied on the third party software to close the trades at 30% on the clients accounts and that wasn't a good idea. I understand that protecting capital is priority #1 in the investment industry and my methodology isn't as simple as just trading one account or just one strategy. We never want to lose money period. However we know that we have to risk an amount of funds in order to make a trade, join an investment vehicle, and have a chance to make a profit in the end.

Another mistake that I made was making 20% a month and expecting it would last long enough to offer the service. I should have setup another account trading much less risk such as 0.1 risk then I could continue trading after reaching a loss on the master account. This will probably be the approach that I will take therefore I can build a track record longterm and still trade my own methodology of going big and blowing up along the way. As long as the slave account continues to trade at a reduced risk, it would allow recovery cycles.
                              You have destroyed your clients accounts several times. You have done so by being careless and not sticking to your risk management rules. To make matters worse you prove to us you are deluded and compare your trading losses to the tiny loss Soros made taking his trading account into consideration.

It's game over mate. You have killed your reputation. You have destroyed the trust people had in you.
                              Last edited by Balboa; 01-31-2017, 07:20 PM.

Comment

• Actually this site has had more failures and lost more millions over the last 5 years than any where else I know but Nick is still here trying to achieve his financial freedom.
                                Trader Alerter
                                DayFox
                                FX amplified
                                Silent Specailist
                                Ping EA
                                Nick's personal trading
                                Smart Trader
                                Erio's Earner

and probably more. The point being made is that the majority of traders lose money longterm despite what risk management they use. Even your own trading, you haven't turned a profit in over 4 months. This doesn't mean that you , Nick or I should give up on what we have a passion for. All we can do is get up and try again.

The amount of negativity in these forums isn't a healthy atmosphere either. You bash on Nick while he works his ass off to document all the events whether good or bad. A word of advice is to focus on your own trading and stop trolling like you are some FX commando.

Comment

Working...
                                X