Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tripzor
    replied
    Refund our money and please remove urself from simpletrader.

Leave a comment:

• Pie
    replied

Your account is almost 50% DD. YOU CANNOT EVEN FOLLOW YOUR OWN RULE TO CUT your master trades and you have the cheek here to teach people!

What do you expect your followers to do? when you cut their max dd at 30%DD and you still continue???? PLS REFUND the 3 months SUBs. Always think is fishy to collect 3 months in advance. End up, you just come here to earn subs money.

Always say that ST should NOT allow signal provider that margin call before to come here. End up he lose 1k account only.

Leave a comment:

• PontusLSE
    replied
    Come one, your account is as 46% drawdown now.

What information do you need from me to refund my fee?

Leave a comment:

• Pie
    replied
    master should cut off the trades too, as the followers are following your strategy. what is the point when you choose to stay on the trades when your followers already cut loss because of your max dd in place for followers but not yours! So what are your followers gng to do when you choose to continue to trade with this basket? Wait for you? People pay you to trade, not watch you at the sideline and pay you while you trade!

Will email you to REFUND the subscription!

Leave a comment:

• dupapa
    replied

Equity Protection - 30% worse case scenario - Hard Stop Out - If this value is unreasonable to you, please follow with 0.5x Risk multiplier.[/QUOTE]

That statement says you have a hard stop.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• oportunis
    replied
    Originally posted by HedgeBitcoin View Post

Followers don't have to activate anything on their side unless they use a different risk setting and need to tighten it up because the master signal account has the 30% DD limit. Did you not see the BIG PICTURE.
    Your master does not have equity protection set at 30% otherwise it would stop trading. As I pointed out you set this 30% in simpletrader but not on your master account. It has to be set up on your own end in your mt4 independently of simpletrader, because what you wrote is that clients will get hit with loss of 30% while you will continue trading on your own... It doesn't work like that if you are stating your max. DD is 30% than you need to cut all trades on your own on your master not only on simpletrader and than you continue trading. First this is not good because on your myfxbook people will se you did not obey your own rule and second, investos do not like losing while you trade and might get out at BE... You have to be in the same boat as investors.

Leave a comment:

• withnail
    replied
    Leaving the equity stop issue to one side, the GBP has clearly been strengthening against the Yen for the last 3-4 weeks. The thing that I do not understand is why you are taking counter-trend trades - they do not seem to be intraday scalps and you are not adding to existing winners. So I don't understand where these trades fit into the trading strategy that you have outlined for the signal?

I am not a fan of counter-trend strategies and it's not something that I expected to see with this signal...

On a separate note, I'd be interested to hear what the plan is going forward for getting out of this dd.

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• HedgeBitcoin
    replied
    Originally posted by oportunis View Post
    The point is not if this feature is broken, but that you keep trading on your own account like nothing happened. If you state you close trades at -30% that means you close trades on your master on your own and reevaluate your trading. You have not stated that people need to activate equity protection on their own, because they are relaying on your risk management. Also some follow you with 0.5x risk others with 2x risk and they count on you to close trades if it reaches max. DD limit stated by you...
    Followers don't have to activate anything on their side unless they use a different risk setting and need to tighten it up because the master signal account has the 30% DD limit. Did you not see the BIG PICTURE.

Leave a comment:

• oportunis
    replied
    The point is not if this feature is broken, but that you keep trading on your own account like nothing happened. If you state you close trades at -30% that means you close trades on your master on your own and reevaluate your trading. You have not stated that people need to activate equity protection on their own, because they are relaying on your risk management. Also some follow you with 0.5x risk others with 2x risk and they count on you to close trades if it reaches max. DD limit stated by you...

Leave a comment:

• HedgeBitcoin
    replied
    Is this feature broken or what? Is this not Equity Protection for the signal? Does it not close the trades for the followers?

Leave a comment:

• Gunther
    replied
    Hedge, my apologies but what I meant was if your looking for 20% a month then you have to except that you could get hit with 30% DD, at some point.

Some post above mention that the 30%DD limit was exceed. if that was not the case then apologies.

didnt mean to offend

Leave a comment:

• dupapa
    replied
    also you talk of clients having stop out, what while the master trades on? hahaha too funny

Leave a comment:

• dupapa
    replied
    thats not the point hedge,

we all know the feature, i personally dont use it per signal i have a max for my account overall,

but for your own integrity as a provider, breaking your own predefined rules dont really cut it,

you have been pretty heavy analysing others peoples wares, so i feel it is right to point out the fact that you yourself are no better that what alot of the lame providers

ive watch you on the sidelines for a while, thought id take a dip as you seemed genuine, but if you cannot see the issue with not keeping your rules, but instead point out a feature, that just shows what you are made up off,

Leave a comment:

• HedgeBitcoin
    replied
    Originally posted by Tripzor View Post

When are you looking to topup the account to 3000 ? Or are you just planning on gaining 50% in December :P ?
    Best Regards
    Bart
    I would Top Up ( relocation of risk capital).

Leave a comment:

• HedgeBitcoin
    replied
    Originally posted by Gunther View Post
    I a follower but was waiting on the sidelines. I contacted the provided a few weeks ago and this was what was said regarding the DD:

"I will cut all trades at 30% drawdown. You can use 30% cut off point within the simpletrader setup options.

I will probably hedge @100% near 10-15% drawdown to take a Tea Break because at that point, I must be doing something wrong. I'll need to take a break."

Shame as I thought this could have been a good signal, but with 20% a month the risk will come to bite at some point.
    20% a month, not worth a 30% stopout?
    How about 2% monthly with 3% Stopout? Is that better for your investment portfolio?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X