Forex Trading Ideas and Signals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forex Trading Ideas and Signals

GoForecasts.com set new target for USD/JPY at 111.60. The target is valid for the next 24-hours. The current trading level is at 112.22.
    GoForecasts.com is a special service that provides instant market orders in your best time for trading. Do not wake up during the night! Trade in your session with us!

Hi - no issue with you posting trading ideas but would be good to introduce yourself first and maybe explain why you expect this target

Comment

I see that there is not special section where to say something about me and our team so I will do it here.
      My name is Robert Roop and I am a part of GoForecasts trading team. I am born in New York and 42 now. I trade European and U.S. session. Our team is focus in all three trading sessions (Asian, European and American).
      I have 18-years experience in forex first graduated with p.h.d. computer security and follow in a bank dealer in Germany. I trade forex, commodities and stock since 2002.
      GoForecasts.com is a special service that provides instant market orders in your best time for trading. Do not wake up during the night! Trade in your session with us!

Comment

The forecasts is based of trend line of 1-hour period. In the chart below:

Comment

Ahhwatthe?! I just opened your website http://www.goforecasts.com/ and vomited in my mouth a little bit.

That is one ugly website.

I need to go and lie down....
          Would you like free lifetime access to our forex trading room?

Open an account at Blueberry Markets and save the $97/monthly fee.

Click here to find out more.

Comment

remedy is here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BF6ffbz70SY

Comment

Working...
            X