RedRhinoFX Signal Portfolio - Frank's Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oportunis,

Im running ATS10 at 1.5 risk so the possible DD for me is 24%, from what i have seen it is a grid system very similar to Goldstar, with very low lot sizes. The returns have been good over the last few months, but lower then 2015 as the risk profile has been reduced a lot to keep the DD low.

Im keep tabs on the RR Fund signal but at present prefer to have ATS 10 running, I used to follow Viper but prefer this signal as it trades the EURUSD and has better returns, The DD don't seem to last for weeks either.

Hope this helped.

Comment

Hi Gunther, thank you for the info.

I'm looking at the signal price now and click2sell added another 21,78 $ as VAT, so total price for ATS10 system is 120,78 $. I thought it would be 99$. Why is there a tax on purchasing a signal? Isn't there a paypal option for this. They write this: According to European Council Directive 2006/112/EC this purchase is subject to 22% VAT, which is added to product’s regular price.

Frank, can't you connect paypal to simpletrader? They don't charge any VAT, I would like to avoid paying 22% more for following signals.
      Last edited by oportunis; 05-03-2016, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Im paying the VAT its a pain

Comment

I also paid, wanna try the signal ATS 10. Today it made me first profit, so really happy.

Frank could you please switch from click2sell to paypal for simpletrader, this would help as paypal doesn't charge VAT, Paying extra 22% is quite expensive. I would like to try red fund in the near future, but with VAT it's 250 usd, which is too much for us that have small accounts.

Comment

Originally posted by oportunis View Post

Hi Frank,

you mention that none of your systems use grid or martingale, but when I look at your history I see you enter several trades in same direction and than close them at same time. This is grid trading or am I missing something?

Also on your ATS15 system I see martingale as you have several trades opened in same direction, but the lot sizes are different. Currently you have 2 GBPUSD trades opened with 0.01 and 0.02 lots and 2 EURUSD trades with 0.01 and 0.03 lots. Could you please elaborate how is this not grid or martingale trading?

What is the risk per trade on ATS10?
            ATS10 doesn't use a grid to space orders. ATS10 will use entry logic and that decides every position. The difference is I have low drawdown while grid trading has high drawdown. The next factor for drawdown is the obvious one and that is our money management setting.

ATS15 has no martingale. System A has 110sl with 0.02 lot and System B has 200SL with 0.01. Since the systems run together I can understand the confusion.

ATS10 doesn't use risk per trade such as ATS12 and ATS15. ATS10 is averaging with Trend. ATS10 has Equity Protection and we do our best to not reach that Worse case level. EQ @ 16% on ATS10

Comment

I also paid, wanna try the signal ATS 10. Today it made me first profit, so really happy.

Frank could you please switch from click2sell to paypal for simpletrader, this would help as paypal doesn't charge VAT, Paying extra 22% is quite expensive. I would like to try red fund in the near future, but with VAT it's 250 usd, which is too much for us that have small accounts.
              I do apologize in advance for saying this, " to avoid the VAT , you'll need to use signalstart.com which offers paypal."

I don't use paypal with simpletrader because click2sell offers an affiliate network. There's nothing that I can offer besides the alternative website.

Comment

SLIPPAGE:

This shouldn't be an issue because the algos submit takeprofits to the broker and often are reached( closed by reaching takeprofit).

Comment

Thank you Frank for the reply, now I understand the difference.

I prefer simpletrader because sometimes I deactivate EA and I like to have everything in control also since I already have a VPS it would be a waste to go to signalstart and pay for their services.

Maybe Nick can tell if there can be any option for us followers to select what payment method to use, so you could have both paypal and click2sell here on simpletrader. For your affiliates to promote click2sell and for us who found you here and would like to avoid VAT to pay trough paypal. I will ask him or just copy this thread to him.

Regarding slippage, sometimes I get better fills than your master, so this is good

Comment

Hi Frank,

I wrote on forum and just received reply. You can read it here: https://www.forexsignals.com/forum/f...0236#post70236

Could you please put paypal payment option, you can have both options available, so you can use affiliate click2sell, but for us please add paypal and send us link here, so we can switch to that one and avoid paying VAT. Thank you.

Comment

Hello Frank, soon the month will end and we will have to pay for signal. Could you please add paypal option for us as noted in post above, so we avoid paying extra for VAT.

I also see on myfxbook that you have special promotion for ATS10 system, will this be available for us too?
                      Last edited by oportunis; 05-19-2016, 08:18 AM.

Comment

Hmm, I hope we don't get hit with loss. Frank what is the max. of open trades at the same time? We are against current trend. I was hoping for a bigger retracement, but it looks like it want's to go to 1.11 area. Having so many trades before news releases and before Yellen speaking is not good. I'm afraid we are too exposed and could hit max. DD limit. What will happen if you hit your max. DD limit? Will you stop trading and re-evaluate your strategy or continue trading? Do you intervene manually and try to get us out of DD or will you wait for EA to close everything?

Comment

He almost never answers to email or skype, now has 33 opened orders counter a strong trend, also he has stopped to update Myfxbook.
                          Last edited by Pianetti; 05-30-2016, 06:50 AM.

Comment

Hi Followers,

Yes, we're in drawdown but we still have some room to wiggle out of this bearish channel. I have closed a few orders to reduce exposure and I'll continue to do so until I have strong confirmation that we're moving up. Other wise we reach the EQ and the system will restart just as it had in 2015 ( we reached stopout and recovered nicely).

It is best for me to focus on the markets. I have 24/7 support for both signalstart and simpletrader followers and they're happy to help anytime.

Regarding questions such as, " When will we recover?, When will the market reverse? What will you do next? " will be ignored. I don't trade with 100% accuracy and what keeps me profitable is patience and my money management.

If you have trading experience and would like to share advice while I'm in these situations, please discuss all valuable information.

Thank you traders, please stay positive and let the Rhino Charge Forward.

Comment

and no I didn't have anything to do with myfxbook not updating accounts. Myfxbook has had issue consistently. I'm also trying FXstat performance publishing for alternative, but simpletrader.net works fine also.

SignalStart accounts via investor password and update every few minutes so please find the links here when myfxbook hasn't updated - http://redrhinofx.com/mt4-signal/

Comment

Hi Frank,

I wrote on forum and just received reply. You can read it here: https://www.forexsignals.com/forum/f...0236#post70236

Could you please put paypal payment option, you can have both options available, so you can use affiliate click2sell, but for us please add paypal and send us link here, so we can switch to that one and avoid paying VAT. Thank you.
                                Hi Frank, thanks for reply. What about regarding paypal, so we avoid paying extra for VAT. Could you add a link just for us? Since you are promoting signals only for 35$ on signalstart, while here we are still on 99$ + 22% VAT. This will help us, specially now that we are in big DD.

Comment

Working...
                                X