RedRhinoFX Signal Portfolio - Frank's Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tripzor View Post

If you really are speaking the truth and you are really legit im sorry but the evidence is right there...
    What evidence?

You can't even proof your point because you say I withdrawn funds, but you CAN"T FIND THE PROOF.
    Sorry but that is not evidence but an insult to me

Comment

• Originally posted by RedRhino View Post
      You are delusional dude.
      So let me get this straight so I can understand your conspiracy.

A. I added money to prevent a margincall?
      B. I added money to hide an already shown drawdown of 60%?
      C. I withdrawn a large chuck of funds to show a larger gain then what really took place?
      Is that right?
      Im not delusional,
      Its all on the images man. How you explain those images ? They are fake ? I photoshopped those, Ofcourse I did!
      You keep trying to make me stupid or delusional, Dam how old are you.

If you are so true about yourself, Atleast try to explain those images and my standpoint ...
      Anyway im leaving it at this.

Comment

• Originally posted by RedRhino View Post

What evidence?

You can't even proof your point because you say I withdrawn funds, but you CAN"T FIND THE PROOF.
        Sorry but that is not evidence but an insult to me
        Ah dammid im again posting and wasting my time with you.

image_2672.jpg

But this is clearly a withdraw, Also shown on you equity high on simpletrader,
        But nowhere to see a withdrawal in history.

Just explain me what this is and I will apologize if I have judged you rong.

Comment

But this is clearly a withdraw, Also shown on you equity high on simpletrader,
          But nowhere to see a withdrawal in history.

Just explain me what this is and I will apologize if I have judged you rong.
          Can you please explain your statement in BOLD because I just looked at all the graphs on simpletrader
          Growth
          Balance
          Profit
          Drawdown.

And I don't see anything wrong. The only issue we have spotted are the Balance Graph from myfxbook.

Comment

• I'll delete the myfxbook account and reconnect ( this isn't the first time I've had to do this at myfxbook) And each time I do this, it is a pain in the arse because the url changes and I have to update my website. Also, anyone who have been tracking the account will ASSUME I crashed the account. Great fun isn't it. And its all because of some bug at myfxbook. Cool isn't it, but hey thanks for spotting it out and letting me know. Now I can fix it and prove it is genuine.

Comment

You can just hide stuff on Myfxbook. Just untick the transaction and its hidden. 10sec of work...
              I don't know what you are talking about, I don't think you know either.

I've been using myfxbook for many years and you can't change anything in your transactions. You can't simply delete a trade, a withdrawal, or deposit. If that was the case, then NO ONE would use myfxbook. The only thing you can uncheck are the details of what is shown

Comment

• PROOF
                No withdrawals were taken. It was a bug in myfxbook

Comment

• wow, Bart, I think you owe an apology,

after using fxbook for 5 years here, id love to hear how I can just unselect a trade from being show,

my understanding of fxbook is the ONLY way to fudge actual trades is being in control of the broker, a broker itself can fudge, but not users,

the most you can do as a user as I understand it, is disconnect and reconnect and fudge Drawdown % shown on yellow line, but I think DD % on the left still sticks?

but I certainly have not found a way to hide withdrawal or deposits or trades,

while the provider "should" of kept to his plan and cut, that is not really an excuse to go on a mission to find something that don't exist

Comment

• Ok Im sorry.

When I am rong I admit that I am rong.
                    But still that balance shart looked like a withdrawal.
                    How can a person have on 1 moment 16k and a few days later back 11k with no history

Weard how this Myfxbook f ucks everything up..
                    Last edited by Tripzor; 08-17-2017, 05:52 PM.

Comment

• Thank you very much for the apology @Tripzor.
                      The myfxbook account has been reloaded and the statistics are correct.

View the profile of Forex Trader RedRhinoFX - forex trading systems, strategies and forum posts.

How did the account go to 16-17k? It was an Injected transaction by the broker that combines all previous history into a single transaction. The Transaction name is called _HIST and this transaction would include about 12 months of previous history combined into 1 transaction. Below is example from my TRIO acc.

In other words, All profits from Feb 2015 to July 2016 were combined into 1 entry ( About $4500 of profit). That is how we got this massive Spike in the graphs around July 2016. This also skewed the Growth chart on myfxbook and simpletrader. I've spoken with SimpleTrader Staff to correct the issue ( reload my data). I've spoken with the Brokerage too and they were able to restore 100% of my trading history. I was also able to download all the trading history in the backoffice at the brokerage for safe keeping. I also have the csv file generated from myfxbook which included every trade since inception.

Last edited by RedRhino; 08-18-2017, 12:39 AM.

Comment

Ok Im sorry.

When I am rong I admit that I am rong.
                        But still that balance shart looked like a withdrawal.
                        How can a person have on 1 moment 16k and a few days later back 11k with no history

Weard how this Myfxbook f ucks everything up..
                        Myfxbook has been buggy these while, alot of system are not showing real DD anymore, and it is not the best 3rd party verification platform.

Unless you click on custom analysis on top right, and select all variables from start, you will see a better indication of DD.

Comment

• My Apologies too, with the recent spate of scam brokers / traders (which I got caught up in) I jumped to the conclusion you were cheating the myfxbook stats somehow.

Comment

• Originally posted by gpfwestie View Post
                            My Apologies too, with the recent spate of scam brokers / traders (which I got caught up in) I jumped to the conclusion you were cheating the myfxbook stats somehow.
                            May I know which scam is that? or traders? Asia has a lot of these. Just remember to make sure data comes from a regulated broker from good jurisdiction and clarify again with their support/compliance.

Myfxbook can be imported/edited especially those by offshore and unregulated ones.

Comment

• OK, there have been like two to three pages of all kinds of talk. RedRhino, is it correct to state that ATS10 has been trading live since 2015? Can I, with an initial deposit of 4K start using your signal on simpletrader.com?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheDoctor View Post

May I know which scam is that? or traders? Asia has a lot of these. Just remember to make sure data comes from a regulated broker from good jurisdiction and clarify again with their support/compliance.

Myfxbook can be imported/edited especially those by offshore and unregulated ones.
                                Here are the discussion threads, enjoy.

Hello, any feedback on this broker: https://www.c7traders.com ? They have a lot of signals, but it seems their draw down is not shown correctly. Some are

1# place in Simpletrader market since weeks (months?) and I didn't find any dedicated thread...is someone following it? These are the general information

Comment

Working...
                                X