Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Groul
    replied
    Yep, It's difficult situation with ICOs , but there are some ratings) The most trustful for me is this one

Leave a comment:

• RedRhino
    replied
    I personally don't believe in the staking process(POS). I understand fully why they do it. Its one of the only ways to launch a coin without getting a ddos attack from large mining pools. That's another reason why POW has so many NON asic algorithms to help defend their network. POS will survive but its a ponzi scheme. When you send any POS coin to an exchange, it goes directly into their staking wallets. Exchanges are making new coins since they have the largest staking wallet, then pump and dump coins...

POS == Piece of Sh...

I won't comment on ETH.. Anyways best luck with your altfolio.

Leave a comment:

• oportunis
    replied
    I bought ETH when it was about 1$, BTC around 500$, XRP when it was 0.06$ but I sold at 0.39$ not holding them anymore. Those are amongst top 5 and I hold about 20 other altcoins that have future and ICO's were successful. You can check AE, ICN, RLC, NXT, ADL, (this one is the first regulated ICO), there are plenty, but those I like and they make progress, but nothing is 100% so it could be that they don't make it. Currently all have over 100% ROI since ICO, so I hold

Also PoS is going to be on ETH soon, so you saying those coins are scam well.. your missing profit by staking them The same people say about PoW, but it is working nicely for me and this year even more...

You can create token, but that doesn't mean your ICO will be successful. The project has to be realistic and expectations also. It is the same as investing in penny stocks, you go from bottom up, expect team, past experience, what they offer, will it be good for users, can it be even done etc...

Forgot about coinbase connected with GDAX, never used it as it is expensive wallet, so never did more research on it.

Leave a comment:

• RedRhino
    replied
    This is just a funny example of the ICO industry - https://icotoken.tech/

Leave a comment:

• RedRhino
    replied
    Originally posted by oportunis View Post
    Also saying ICO is 99% scam says it all, some went that road, but most are not. There might be some that are not successful and won't last, but they are not scamming. .
    Anyone can issue ICO's. Make a nice website, write up some amazing theory and then start working towards that dream with investors money...

So what ico do you invest in and are the teams behind the white paper released a product yet?

Leave a comment:

• RedRhino
    replied
    Well, I made at least 5000 % ROI from crypto in 2 years, but mostly from ICO's and by investing in "penny" altcoins that went from few cents to 1 or 5 $
    xrp is under 20 cents.
    If you bought bitcoin , eth, etc at a few pennies then congratulations , that would surpass my entries. The others you mentioned I've never heard of them.

The fact that there are about 1000 alt coins and new tokens( ICO's) being created each day doesn't mean their market cap is real. Air dropping POS coins then getting them on one exchange like Bittrex isn't a worthy call for making it a real Market cap when pumps are easily done. I personally think every POS coin is a scam and I'll never own any of them.

Also, the coins need volume and sustainable volume to call the coin worthy of their market cap value.

However, I'm glad you are in the alt space and have Crypto experience. Goodluck with your investments.

Now that you know Bitmex is #1, you can check them out and earn a rebate on every Limit order filled. And any market order will give you a discount. (sign up for a 10% commission discount)

Leave a comment:

• RedRhino
    replied
    coinbase is Gdax....
    Bitmex - https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/...-hour/no-fees/ ( 500million in volume today)
    1. BitMEX
    1 Bitcoin BTC/USD $505,534,000 $3568.50 100.00%

Leave a comment:

• oportunis
    replied
    I did my research, and the huge spike wasn't on coinbase, as I know it was GDAX which is the number 7 most traded exchange: https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour
    Where is Bitmex? Not even on the list... And none of those pays to you... They do lower the fee based on volume only that is correct.

How do you trade if there is no volume?

Also saying ICO is 99% scam says it all, some went that road, but most are not. There might be some that are not successful and won't last, but they are not scamming. So do not go that road... And for your knowledge, I did most profit on XRP, ETH, BTC, ETC, GNT, DMD... and a few others... None of them is low market cap...

Leave a comment:

• RedRhino
    replied
    Well, I made at least 5000 % ROI from crypto in 2 years, but mostly from ICO's and by investing in "penny" altcoins that went from few cents to 1 or 5 $ and I also get profit from PoS and PoW, because I have mining rigs, so I know exactly what crypto is...

And this that crypot is traded 24/7 is not a good deal, no break and if you day trade you will have much less profit than if you would just "hodl" not to mention you suggesting to trade crypto with leverage is dangerous, because crypto moves about 5-10% per day on average, so if you use leverage you get times x profit/loss. For example This month BTC dropped about 30% if you used leverage 1:5 you can count what would have happened, while if you just hold it is less dangerous. And it is not only Kraken who lags, but all do. And some exchange can have such spike that for example price of ETH can drop from 300$ to few cents in second, while on other exchange there is almost no movement...

Plus some BS news can affect on the volatility of the coin, which can be manipulated. A Nice example was the "death" of Vitalik I'm all pro crypto, but people need to do their research and do not use his affiliate exchange. Trade with exchange which is regulated and has cold storage, because you never know when someone can hack it.
    that fact that you investing in some low market cap crypto's makes me laugh and ICO's are 99% scam. so yeah, that explains a lot.
    ETH dropped to a few cents was on coinbase. all customers refunded. Did any fx brokerage refund traders on CHF or brexit, or GBP flash crash?

Bitmex has never been hacked and its all cold storage. Every withdrawal is manual.. Damn you really need to do some research before saying this stuff.

Leave a comment:

• RedRhino
    replied
    call it what ever you want. It was my trading decisions and not yours. It wasn't a gamble at all, I locked in profits, added more, locked in more profits, etc etc. And where's your track record Mario?

Leave a comment:

• oportunis
    replied
    Well, I made at least 5000 % ROI from crypto in 2 years, but mostly from ICO's and by investing in "penny" altcoins that went from few cents to 1 or 5 $ and I also get profit from PoS and PoW, because I have mining rigs, so I know exactly what crypto is...

And this that crypot is traded 24/7 is not a good deal, no break and if you day trade you will have much less profit than if you would just "hodl" not to mention you suggesting to trade crypto with leverage is dangerous, because crypto moves about 5-10% per day on average, so if you use leverage you get times x profit/loss. For example This month BTC dropped about 30% if you used leverage 1:5 you can count what would have happened, while if you just hold it is less dangerous. And it is not only Kraken who lags, but all do. And some exchange can have such spike that for example price of ETH can drop from 300$ to few cents in second, while on other exchange there is almost no movement...

Plus some BS news can affect on the volatility of the coin, which can be manipulated. A Nice example was the "death" of Vitalik I'm all pro crypto, but people need to do their research and do not use his affiliate exchange. Trade with exchange which is regulated and has cold storage, because you never know when someone can hack it.

Last edited by oportunis; 09-14-2017, 11:52 AM.

Leave a comment:

• MarioDraghi
    replied
    Originally posted by RedRhino View Post
    I actually recovered and still made profit from forex - http://redrhinofx.com/closed-accounts-fort-financial/ No stress when trading for myself. So hows' your SFE ea working for you?

Regarding Crypto and Bitcoin...
    News affecting price on bitcoin is no different than any economical news release for Forex. The best part about bitcoin is that it never stops. No weekend gaps at Bitcoin exchanges.

There are several BIG exchanges with rebates. If you also trade a lot, the maker fees can be zero at many exchanges. Try to get that in FX. AND, yes rebates means NO commission and I get paid when my limit orders are filled http://redrhinofx.com/trade-bitcoin-profitably/

If you understood markets and how they operate you would understand why each exchange has their own price and you wouldn't complain.

One exchange lags during high volume ( Kraken). And mt4 brokerages don't disconnect ever? Liquidity providers in FX never misquote.... lol.

A universal platform connects via API , there are many. If you don't like what is out there, you build your own as I am. Blackbox connects to what ever exchange I want just like real professionals connecting directly to liquidity via fix api.

All your points are invalid. You are uninformed and probably believe bitcoin is a Fraud , Words straight from the JPmorgan CEO.
    The fact that you can't see that the profits you made after margin call was pure luck shows you have no idea what's going on. You gambled with the remaining money you had in the account and got lucky. It wasn't because you had trading skills.

Leave a comment:

• RedRhino
    replied
    china basically banned bitcoin and banned ico's last week. some chinese exchanges closing down. If china bans something, you know its worth investing in!!!!

Leave a comment:

• RedRhino
    replied
    I actually recovered and still made profit from forex - http://redrhinofx.com/closed-accounts-fort-financial/ No stress when trading for myself. So hows' your SFE ea working for you?

Regarding Crypto and Bitcoin...
    News affecting price on bitcoin is no different than any economical news release for Forex. The best part about bitcoin is that it never stops. No weekend gaps at Bitcoin exchanges.

There are several BIG exchanges with rebates. If you also trade a lot, the maker fees can be zero at many exchanges. Try to get that in FX. AND, yes rebates means NO commission and I get paid when my limit orders are filled http://redrhinofx.com/trade-bitcoin-profitably/

If you understood markets and how they operate you would understand why each exchange has their own price and you wouldn't complain.

One exchange lags during high volume ( Kraken). And mt4 brokerages don't disconnect ever? Liquidity providers in FX never misquote.... lol.

A universal platform connects via API , there are many. If you don't like what is out there, you build your own as I am. Blackbox connects to what ever exchange I want just like real professionals connecting directly to liquidity via fix api.

All your points are invalid. You are uninformed and probably believe bitcoin is a Fraud , Words straight from the JPmorgan CEO.

Leave a comment:

• oportunis
    replied
    So now that you blew yor pride accaunt and can't make money of forex you switch to crypto A little too lait, no? All massive moves happened in spring. Now it is correcting.

Also what you write on your page is not entirely true. There is even bigger slippage in crypto. Price is being manipulated by few whales and ICO's who dump the coins. Not to mention news affect it's price like crazy.

Also big and trusted exchanges don't pay you nothing. Mostly they take 0.15% for maker and 0.25% for taker. The exchanges are so bad each has it's own price, which is good for arbitrage. They lagg when massive orders are placed and can crash. So order book you see is valid only for the exchange you trade and there isn't an universal platform to trade crypto which is bad. You need to study each platform again...

However it is easier to trade crypto, but only if no leverage is used and you hold for few years... Daytrading and leverage can bring you 100% profit or margin call in just few hours, so in a way it is more dangerous because crypto is too volatile to trade with leverage...
    Last edited by oportunis; 09-14-2017, 09:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X