Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Artificial Intelligence in forex(informative and new)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artificial Intelligence in forex(informative and new)

hello everybody..

i want share my signals here....about Artificial Intelligence in forex....i hope i can make informative signals for you...you can use my test account for login and monitoring my signals...

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 4 photos.

from 2011...i was researching about this powerful strategy......you can login to this trial account(connected to real account)...in this account i am sharing my signals everyday...

first download platform

Login: 1776715

password: wGXkyKg
    This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

3.5 lots open trades and 1.5 lots pending orders on a 5k account..... I'm in
      to keep this thread informative and interesting enough can you explain what's going on here?

Comment

what is going on here?....nothing.....a new strategy ....no elliot....no harmonic....no moving avarage.....forget all of them....if you want earn profit in forex..

this strategy create in 2011.....several years i was solving problems in this strategy for best performance....

you can login to my account.....Don't worry...this account is connected to 4 real account....all trades in demo account is same in real account....no different...

i don't like myfxbook for sharing my account....i give you password for login to this account .and see all trades 24/5......don't judge very soon about this strategy...follow us for several weeks...i think you must stop losing your money in fx with old strategies ....

in 2011..........2012..................2013.......... .......results....

This gallery has 8 photos.

Comment

real account results....this account is for my clients ...
          This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Green pips.......

results in real account and main signal account ......(today)

Follow us in Green pips

This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

You should really put a myfxbook on it. Its more easy to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Tripzor View Post
                You should really put a myfxbook on it. Its more easy to see.
                myfxbook have mistakes in calculate in DD and other parameter.....there is so many accounts in myfxbook that sponsored by brokers....a broker can make a fraud account and show it to others as a real account ....i think great accounts(profits) in myfxbook are for brokers no for traders....in MT4 broker can make a account with great profits for get more clients......it isn't real...

only way in forex is share investor password and follow all trades 24/5).......don't forget you must follow all trades in accounts yourself....if you want follow someone in forex in signals....first you must can login to account with "investor password" and can see all trades with your eyes ,minimum for 1 month or more....then you can make a correct plan.....you can login to this account and follow us 24/5 ....

first download platform

Login: 1776715

password: wGXkyKg

Comment

Originally posted by nial View Post

myfxbook have mistakes in calculate in DD and other parameter.....there is so many accounts in myfxbook that sponsored by brokers....a broker can make a fraud account and show it to others as a real account ....i think great accounts(profits) in myfxbook are for brokers no for traders....in MT4 broker can make a account with great profits for get more clients......it isn't real...
                  Yes , We all know myfxboook has its limitations but that is still the best way to see results over a reasonable period of 12 months or more.
                  1/ If you are using a reputable broker which is regulated the results won't have been manipulated by the broker.
                  2/The trader can still manipulate it , however, it can be identified by downloading the history of trades and checking the performance and Entry and Exit times (For Max Draw Down).

To only put this snap shot and to view your trades being made over a 1 month period isn't realistic to expect people to invest with you.

I guess you will likely get some newbies which is common for scam artists to do. Suck the money from those with lack of Knowledge or the lazy who fail to do reasonable checks to see how good a signal is or isn't.

I am not suggesting you are a scam, but with the way you are presenting it at the moment certainly raises some red flags for me.

1/ Which Broker do you use Live account and Demo ?
                  2/ What is Max DD etc ?
                  3/ Min Bal required ?
                  4/How do we know there is a live account other then your word ? You may be using a Demo account only.

Still I won't be investing with you.
                  Last edited by genki7; 09-09-2016, 05:21 AM.

Comment

Anyone could set up their own page on myfxbook using the credentials above. Broker seems to be FIBO Group, demo account.. I just tried it myself and it seems to be working just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by PontusLSE View Post
                      Anyone could set up their own page on myfxbook using the credentials above. Broker seems to be FIBO Group, demo account.. I just tried it myself and it seems to be working just fine.
                      What is this guy offering a copy service or place trades yourself manually when he places trades on his Demo account( I have to monitor his trades 24/5) ?

FIBO Group, Is it located in Cyprus ? On Forex peace Army some negative reviews of this broker.

Is this broker manipulating the trade results ?!

Why would I put it on Myfxbook ,I am not the one who is seeking people to follow me and trust my trading ability.

Comment

Just saying that you COULD set up his account on myfxbook if you need to use it for analyzing his trading.

Comment

Originally posted by genki7 View Post

1/ Which Broker do you use Live account and Demo ?
                          2/ What is Max DD etc ?
                          3/ Min Bal required ?
                          4/How do we know there is a live account other then your word ? You may be using a Demo account only.

Still I won't be investing with you.
                          i am a trader in forex for almost 10 yrs....you think i am a scam.....i am a scam when you can see all my trades 24/5.....fantastic?????

i have clients from other places....but their balance is low....this strategy isn't started new......from 2011 we are trading in this strategy....

1- fibo group we have live/demo account....fxpro MY clients have live account...
                          2-max DD depends to profits....when i use high lot size i have more DD...or standard DD...
                          3-Min bal for starting is 6000$(eur) with min leverage 1:100 in a broker with NDD OR ECN account.
                          4-if i use a demo account....can you open a demo account and share your password with others and make trades like me?????can you open trades in 26 pair currency and control all of them 24/5...???....you think i am a new trader in forex????

you should look at the signals....no at the demo account...demo account haven't money....but...look at the signals carefully ...look at the balance...look at equity ...look at DD.....

I USE DEMO ACCOUNT FOR SHARING MY SIGNALS....NO FOR MONEY IN DEMO......forget the demo account...look at the signals power only...

......login to my account...save my history...and analyze my trading....it is simple...

Comment

Originally posted by genki7 View Post

Is this broker manipulating the trade results ?!

when i have open signals directly everyday...how broker can manipulating my trades???....i think you forget that i share my investor password for others...all guys can see my trades 24/5....how broker can manipulating my trades....can you explain me???

Comment

these are my open trades..... please follow all signals until closing all of them....thanks....

Comment

Working...
                              X