Forex-Wedge PAMM C

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forex-Wedge PAMM C

Has anyone tried out this signal or have any experiences using the broker Grinta-Invest where you need to become a client to access the signal.

You can copy trades to any broker. The asshole who runs the signal is a piece of shit. He used to work for that broker. He only wants you to become a client there so that he earns commission on your trades.

Comment

Furthermore, that broker is unregulated. They can take your money and disappear. It's an old scam.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike O View Post
        You can copy trades to any broker. The asshole who runs the signal is a piece of shit. He used to work for that broker. He only wants you to become a client there so that he earns commission on your trades.
        oh damn... got a link? Want to make sure people don't get burned by this.
        Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post

oh damn... got a link? Want to make sure people don't get burned by this.
          FX Blue is a leading provider of apps and services for forex traders. FX Blue offers analysis of trading results, apps such as trade copiers and trade simulators, plus charts and alogrithmic news feeds.

I complained to SimpleTrader support some time ago. Arturo removed the links from the signal description. I was communicating directly with the signal provider. He actually tried to convince me that positive slippage is dangerous, and that I should move my money out of Pepperstone/IC Markets into his bucket shop.

Comment

Forex-wedge PAMM C has VIP client offer with min $70k. Returns 5-10% pm + Bonus. Has anyone tried this signal. Any broker recommendation?

Comment

******Is this too good to be true?

News Article Posted by ForexWedge PAMM C
              5 hours ago - Growth: 29.83% - Drawdown: 0.00%

BENEFITS FOR VIP CLIENTS USING ARBITRAGE ACCOUNTS

1. Bonus on deposit to make the account bigger for bigger profits (bonus does not affect withdrawals) - Bonus is not withdraw-able.

2. "More aggressive" Arbitrage system that makes 5%-10% every month with the same strategy and drawdowns, only with more and bigger trades.

3. OPTIONAL - Additional bank interest on their initial investment funds starting from 4.4% - 6.6%, depending on investment.
              * Only condition for this benefit - Money cannot be withdrawn for 12 full months with this benefit.

3 types of VIP accounts using "Arbitrage" managed account with benefits specification -

1. 70K accounts - bonus of 10% , 4.4% bank interest + "aggressive" Arbitrage trading

2. 120K accounts - bonus 20%, 5.9% bank interest + "aggressive" Arbitrage trading

3. 250K accounts - bonus 25% , 6.6% bank interest +
              Read More

Comment

If I was the owner of this site, I'd remove any signal account using a Broker newer than 3 years old starting with this one

Domain Name: GRINTA-INVEST.COM
                Registrar: DOMAIN THE NET TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
                Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 10007
                Whois Server: whois.domainthenet.com
                Referral URL: http://www.DomainTheNet.com
                Name Server: NS76.QNOP.NET
                Name Server: NS77.QNOP.CO.UK
                Status: clientDeleteProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited
                Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
                Updated Date: 11-jan-2016
                Creation Date: 02-jul-2015
                Expiration Date: 02-jul-2018

Comment

wmsgfred This is a Ponzi scam

1. Unregulated broker that no one has ever heard of.
                  2. 12 month withdrawal restriction
                  3. Nonsense "Bank interest" and bonuses.

Classic Ponzi. These guys will disappear with all of the client funds at some point. This happened recently with 3TG Brokers. They stole millions.

Nick Please delete this ****ing blatant scam signal from your site.

Comment

Originally posted by HedgeBitcoin View Post
                    If I was the owner of this site, I'd remove any signal account using a Broker newer than 3 years old starting with this one
                    I would allow brokers of any age but only if they were properly regulated.

Comment

Thanks, we're deleting it now.
                      Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by Mike O View Post

I would allow brokers of any age but only if they were properly regulated.
                        Yes, you have a valid point but regulated where? We've seen that regulated brokers run scams and hide behind their regulator body(IronFX - Cyprus-CySec), so having a minimum of 3 years in business is probably more valid than any regulation status unless the broker is regulated in the UK or the United States.

Thanks Nick for being the Sheriff in town.

Comment

Originally posted by HedgeBitcoin View Post
                          having a minimum of 3 years in business is probably more valid than any regulation status unless the broker is regulated in the UK or the United States.
                          Yep. I would never deal with a broker in Cyprus. Only the G7 nations and Australia

Comment

Nick This scammer is back and is #1 in the Market Place.

Comment

Nick They've created a weird misleading copy of your site on their domain http://portal.forexwedge.com/forex-signals.html . Accessible via
                              "Trade Copy" and "Account Link" on http://forexwedge.com/performance
                              Last edited by Mike O; 11-15-2016, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X