No announcement yet.

Cash Cow Signal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some of our fist subscribers gave us feedback after completing their 2 week trail of Cash Cow Signal. All of them made money and maintained low drawdown, however a few of them also pointed out that Cash Cow @ $109 per month was too expensive.

In response, we decided to reduce the cost of Cash Cow Signal to $75 per month or $199 per 3 months to help make our service more affordable. We hope this translates into more people giving us the opportunity to manage their funds and prove our worth as traders.

Happy Trading Everyone!

CC

Comment

200 % monthly ? You must be richer than Soros

Why do need 75 peanuts ? Charity maybe ?

Comment

Originally posted by plasma View Post
        200 % monthly ? You must be richer than Soros

Why do need 75 peanuts ? Charity maybe ?
        Our objective is 5% a month, not 200%.

regards,

CC

Comment

Clients need to be aware of the gambling done during the first month on eurusd trades using 1 lot to increase the account from 5k to more than 40k, since then the strategy has changed 180 degree with too short history to show how good is it or what happens when the market doesn't work as expected

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Okda View Post
            Clients need to be aware of the gambling done during the first month on eurusd trades using 1 lot to increase the account from 5k to more than 40k, since then the strategy has changed 180 degree with too short history to show how good is it or what happens when the market doesn't work as expected

On our website and on any forum we attend, we are very clear about our monthly objectives and maximum monthly risk. You are 100% correct that our Signal Account was very underfunded when we started trading. I will not deny that. The best example of what a sub can expect from our trading is this account:

regards,

CC

Comment

I suggest to make a custom start date on myfxbook from the day after those trades were closed and explain why using the custom start date on top of your first reply in this thread

Comment

You cannot make a custom start date with Simple Trader. All trading history is taken into account. It is possible with myfxbook, I will take your suggestion to my other team members and see what they say.

regards,

CC

Comment

Ready for the FOMC fireworks!

We closed most of our open positions as a precaution. If the market takes a well defined direction after the Press Conference, we will most likely reenter some manual EURUSD trades.

CC

Comment

Very Dovish FOMC. We will not be shorting the EURUSD anytime soon. Very pleased we closed our EURUSD shorts before FOMC and ECB...

Happy Trading everyone.

regards,

CC

Comment

Cash_cow is FXzen from 2015 right? What happened to the FXzen project using Forex Envy EA with Equity Protection? That's still the similar trading approach here isn't it? http://www.myfxbook.com/community/tr...gnal/1068896,1

The ICmarkets MAM is the same account from the FXZen MAM? (http://fxzen.com/)

Comment

That's what I had assumed too. Both are/were based in Belize and I'm sure I remember seeing the keystone PAMM mentioned by FXZen.

Originally posted by RedRhino View Post
                        Cash_cow is FXzen from 2015 right? What happened to the FXzen project using Forex Envy EA with Equity Protection? That's still the similar trading approach here isn't it? http://www.myfxbook.com/community/tr...gnal/1068896,1

The ICmarkets MAM is the same account from the FXZen MAM? (http://fxzen.com/)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hello,

FX Zen was an old project from on of our principal traders. He temporarily added our Cash Cow Signal to his Zen myfxbook profile to look at the stats before our Cash Cow myfxbook profile was created. Zen was also a Mean Reversion system, but used very different entry and exit logic, traded different pairs (I believe) and had a negative expectancy. FX Zen wasn't a bad system per se, but whenever you have a trading system with a negative expectancy, you have a system that is not sustainable long term. A system that is destined for difficulty. So the Zen project was abandoned by him.

Cash Cow was born from the expertise of several traders with years of experience. By all metrics Cash Cow is superior to Zen.

regards,

CC
                          Last edited by Cash Cow; 03-24-2016, 06:41 AM.

Comment

I see that FXZEN stopped updating at Forex Peace Army on December 2, 2015, the same day your ICMarkets reached Equity Protection. That would indicate FXzen was or is cashcow. I can't tell if the strategies are different without some effort but by observing the equity curve before and after the December Stopout, it still behaves the same.

Here is the KeyStone PAMM full history

It almost looks like Cashcow appeared after FXZEN failed. I don't see reaching Equity protection as a failure, but abandoning the project and rebranding surely was. (Creation Date: 20-nov-2015 cashcowsignal.com - same day drawdown started on FXZen)

Did anyone use FXzen and how did that work out in the end( it was on this site: simpletrader.net)?

Comment

I used Zen and, before that, Envy (from its launch). Same experience each time: explosive account growth, then massive dd and crash, followed by tweaks to system or strategy by the developer. The cycle would then repeat.

I see that FXZEN stopped updating at Forex Peace Army on December 2, 2015, the same day your ICMarkets reached Equity Protection. That would indicate FXzen was or is cashcow. I can't tell if the strategies are different without some effort but by observing the equity curve before and after the December Stopout, it still behaves the same.

It almost looks like Cashcow appeared after FXZEN failed. I don't see reaching Equity protection as a failure, but abandoning the project and rebranding surely was. (Creation Date: 20-nov-2015 cashcowsignal.com - same day drawdown started on FXZen)

Did anyone use FXzen and how did that work out in the end( it was on this site: simpletrader.net)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Listen, aren't you a vendor? I don't mind coming here and answering questions, but having to deal with this from someone who is selling a competing service making accusations is a bit much. Cash Cow does NOT use the same trading technology Zen did. Zen NEVER lost money, it just wasn't very successful. The developer of Zen is part of the Cash Cow team (and we are very happy to have him with us), but that does not mean Zen and Cash Cow are the same in any way besides the fact that both are Mean Reversion systems.

Please be respectful of other vendors and refrain from dumping trash on their thread. I would not do the same to other vendors and I have no interest in tolerating it form you.

CC

Comment

Working...
                                X