Cash Cow Signal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by withnail View Post
    I used Zen and, before that, Envy (from its launch). Same experience each time: explosive account growth, then massive dd and crash, followed by tweaks to system or strategy by the developer. The cycle would then repeat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have NOTHING to do with high risk, high reward systems that bet the farm to make a few $$$. Please do not compare us to systems that have a MASSIVE NEGATIVE EXPECTANCY and UNLIMITED RISK.

If you want to talk about another system, please do so on that systems thread. We are Cash Cow.

regards,

CC

Comment

Originally posted by RedRhino View Post
      I see that FXZEN stopped updating at Forex Peace Army on December 2, 2015, the same day your ICMarkets reached Equity Protection. That would indicate FXzen was or is cashcow. I can't tell if the strategies are different without some effort but by observing the equity curve before and after the December Stopout, it still behaves the same.

Here is the KeyStone PAMM full history

It almost looks like Cashcow appeared after FXZEN failed. I don't see reaching Equity protection as a failure, but abandoning the project and rebranding surely was. (Creation Date: 20-nov-2015 cashcowsignal.com - same day drawdown started on FXZen)

Did anyone use FXzen and how did that work out in the end( it was on this site: simpletrader.net)?
      Rhino why are you trashing this system that has maintained low DD when your own system endured 75% drawdown?

Can you not see the irony?

Is RedRhinoFx a Good Expert Advisor Seller? Read Real Reviews, By Traders, For Traders? Add Your Rating to the Largest Forex Review Database by Forex Peace Army? >>

Comment

Please lets keep this thread about Cash Cow. If you want to ask Rhino a question, please do so on his thread.

regards,

CC

Comment

I do apologize cash_cow, but my due diligence has me asking these questions and along the way I find out more and more about what is taking place in the FX industry. Before I can discuss your trading system I like to know the history. You can think of me as a potential customer of buying a trading system or signing up for a managed account. I will ask what happened in the past before asking questions about the now. History often repeats itself. Please understand that.

1.) You say that Zen didn't lose money.. I already pointed out the loss on your current ICM account ( December 2nd). That was the FXZEN system because Forex Peace army accounts show the same drawdown. This is not accusation.

2.) So the Zen project was abandoned by him. The developer of Zen is part of the Cash Cow team. This is not accusation.

Is this a sub division of CornerStone Investment Group like your Forex Envy Expert Advisor?

Comment

Once again. I really do not feel it is correct to have a vendor selling a competing service constantly posting on our thread.

Cash Cow is Cash Cow and Zen is Zen.

CC

Comment

I was interested in fxzen.. maybe you remember my questions on myfxbook... I believe equity protection is a must have and I liked the idea and trading approach but I can't stand bitterness for truth seeking.

Yes I am a vendor, but also an investor who studies Forex for ideal investment decisions. You should treat me as a customer and not a troll.

Comment

As vendors, we have to show a certain level of restraint when posting. There are many things I would like to say to other vendors BUT as a vendor I show restraint.

You cannot have two hats in this forum and wear whichever hat suits you at the moment.

Out of respect for the people who have put a lot of work into Cash Cow as a trading system, please stop trying to say we are Zen. When you say that, it diminishes all the work that went into Cash Cow.

CC

Comment

I appreciate the questions from RedRhino. He is doing due diligence for all us potential customers. I do see a little bit of conflict of interests here, but he is asking good questions. And I encourage you can do the same for his system.

I understand both sides but I also want to know facts, please answer.

Transparency is what we are all looking for.

Comment

Hello Hardyli,

I am happy to answer questions from users, but I wont go on other providers threads and trying to marginalize their service.

Rhino never asked any real questions. He simply tried to bother one of our team members "failed" projects. I have looked over Zen's track record and it was not a bad system at all. Just not anywhere as sophisticated or effective as Cash Cow.

I'm happy to answer questions when I have time, but I'm not going to let one of our leading traders get put down and let it go uncontested. I hope you can understand my perspective. I mean no ill will to Rhino. I know trading is a journey and that Rhino has had accounts that have done poorly in the past, but that does not mean he did not learn and adapt from his past projects. I really wish him the best and ask that he do the same for other signal providers.

regards,

CC

Comment

Have a nice holiday weekend everyone. We will pick up trading on Monday.

regards,

CC

Comment

I just think cent accounts should never be allowed to broadcast signals, our risk is 100 times your risk.

Comment

Unfortunately as far as I know, SimpleTrader is not able to detect that and state it on the signal page

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by manonmars View Post
                            I just think cent accounts should never be allowed to broadcast signals, our risk is 100 times your risk.
                            That is not the case. We have $80,000 USD of our own money directly controlled by our signal with IC Markets and Axi Trader. This has already been explained in this thread, but if I must I will reiterate. The servers Fort Financial Services (Cash Cow Signal account) uses are very stable and almost never have issues during major news. I love IC Markets and have most of my funds with them, but at the same time, they have been known to have issues during major news events. So for the purpose of giving subs a stable signal, we have chosen to use Fort Financial Services.

We have been very transparent that our Signal account is a cent account. We have also made very clear why and demonstrated trust in our system by placing a significant amount of our own funds behind Cash Cow. What more can we do besides continue to build history and take care of our subs?

Enjoy your Sunday.

CC

Comment

Originally posted by Okda View Post
                              Unfortunately as far as I know, SimpleTrader is not able to detect that and state it on the signal page

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
                              There is no way to tell besides asking a signal provider for proof of funding, which can probably be faked. At the end of the day, if someone wants to deceive people, they probably will. There have even been cases where track records have been faked (Synergyfx), BUT at the end of the day, even if a track record is faked, once the account goes public and subs are attached they must trade and satisfy their clients. If they are selling snake oil, it wont take very long before the public finds out. In my opinion THE ONLY WAY TO KNOW IF A SYSTEM IS FOR REAL IS TO OBSERVE THEM TRADE OVER A PERIOD OF TIME PUBLICLY.

No way to fake that.

CC

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
                                That is not the case. We have $80,000 USD of our own money directly controlled by our signal with IC Markets and Axi Trader. This has already been explained in this thread, but if I must I will reiterate. The servers Fort Financial Services (Cash Cow Signal account) uses are very stable and almost never have issues during major news. I love IC Markets and have most of my funds with them, but at the same time, they have been known to have issues during major news events. So for the purpose of giving subs a stable signal, we have chosen to use Fort Financial Services.

We have been very transparent that our Signal account is a cent account. We have also made very clear why and demonstrated trust in our system by placing a significant amount of our own funds behind Cash Cow. What more can we do besides continue to build history and take care of our subs?

Enjoy your Sunday.

CC
                                So the servers at Fort are very stable, but our accounts copying the signal will not be in Fort, they will be with UK and Australian brokers, so we will get the price offered by our broker not by Fort, i don't see how we get any advantage from the Fort stability during major news events, Does cash cow trade major news events ?

Comment

Working...
                                X