No announcement yet.

Scalper Master Low DD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These days the signal provider continues to make scalping bucking of usdjpg in a period of significant strengthening of the dollar and accused some losses.

Comment

Hi laracroft and other subscribers I am considering this signal, out of interest does anyone run the signal above 1x risk and if so at what setting. Also what is the max drawdown to be expected at 1x risk. Thanks if you can help.

Comment

Originally posted by fabx View Post
        Hi laracroft and other subscribers I am considering this signal, out of interest does anyone run the signal above 1x risk and if so at what setting. Also what is the max drawdown to be expected at 1x risk. Thanks if you can help.
        If you know the signal information, the maximum risk per trade is 1%, the maximum risk per day is 3% and the maximum DD is less than 10% (although the historical one is approximately 3%).
        I use one at risk
        This month is losing about 1%

Comment

Thanks laracroft

Comment

Originally posted by fabx View Post
            I've subscribed to this trader since January at x4 risk, though because of the difference between the trader's currency a/c and my a/c, this means at the moment x2.8. The maximum drawdown was 12.03% on February 24, the largest drawdown in the last month or so was 10.59%.

Comment

Thanks greenfield

Comment

Working...
              X