Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Stable trade 2" SimpleTrader signals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • "Stable trade 2" SimpleTrader signals

    Hello!
    I suggest to copy my signals https://www.simpletrader.net/signal/...e-trade-2.html
    Trade is conducted in automatic mode. Advisor is a multi-currency and was tested since 2000. The risk is distributed on all currency pairs. Advisor was created a few years ago and been tested on a demo account and then was put on a real account.
    It's my idea. The work lies in a small but steady profits.
    Last edited by Yurkov; 10-10-2016, 04:12 PM.

  • #2
    Nice graph but can you share myfxboox and tell or even better, show, the performance of the real account?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by reaper_unique View Post
      Nice graph but can you share myfxboox and tell or even better, show, the performance of the real account?
      Of course: https://www.myfxbook.com/members/Yur...bility/1373741

      Comment


      • #4
        Track Record and Trading Privileges aren't verified yet, might want to do that if you wish to be take at least a bit seriously. I would say, if you can provide additional proof of profits (like withdrawal statements and such) and verify your stats with myFxBook and if after all that nothing changes it does seem like a good system. 1.5 years isn't a lot though. But hey, I'm even skeptical about Gold Star and he's been around for about three years now.

        P.S. I noticed that you deposited the exact same amount on YD Stability and Mt4-3117559. Is it possible those two are the same?
        Last edited by reaper_unique; 10-10-2016, 03:39 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Also a cent account doesn't bring confidence... and broker is unregulated or at least not regulated with proper regulators...

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by reaper_unique View Post
            Track Record and Trading Privileges aren't verified yet, might want to do that if you wish to be take at least a bit seriously. I would say, if you can provide additional proof of profits (like withdrawal statements and such) and verify your stats with myFxBook and if after all that nothing changes it does seem like a good system. 1.5 years isn't a lot though. But hey, I'm even skeptical about Gold Star and he's been around for about three years now.

            P.S. I noticed that you deposited the exact same amount on YD Stability and Mt4-3117559. Is it possible those two are the same?
            Mt4-3117559 is the same account (you can compare the transaction), fully confirmed.
            Given the test data, i can increase the risk in 1,2 - 2 times and thus increase profit, but I think it's better, slowly but surely.
            Advisor also tested in the terminal MT5.
            Last edited by Yurkov; 10-10-2016, 03:55 PM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by oportunis View Post
              Also a cent account doesn't bring confidence... and broker is unregulated or at least not regulated with proper regulators...
              Regarding cent account I agree with you, but unfortunately at the moment I do not have the possibility to introduce a large sum. With regard to the regulation. The broker has a segregated account, which is a bit comforting. Broker has PAMM system, it is forbidden in major regulators such as the FCA and NFA.

              Comment


              • #8
                The graph in the first post has been changed, because new filters was added to expert.

                Unfortunately it is impossible to attach a detailed test report (.rar)
                Last edited by Yurkov; 10-10-2016, 04:23 PM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  09.19.2016 21:00 09.23.2016 16:00 AUDUSD Sell 0.10 -1000.40 35.00 0.75463 0.76262 -79.9 -84.81 3d -0.37%
                  09.21.2016 19:00 09.23.2016 16:00 AUDUSD Sell 0.25 - 35.00 0.75826 0.76265 -43.9 -118.77 1d -0.51%
                  09.22.2016 17:00 09.23.2016 10:07 AUDUSD Sell 0.63 - 35.00 0.76461 0.76111 35.0 210.09 17h 7m 0.91%
                  Type of revenge trading. aka basket trading then add some martingale to it. Will look forward to a real ECN account when you can afford it. For the time being, its a great show!
                  MacroManPro - SimpleTrader
                  FX4BTC Website

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by HedgeBitcoin View Post
                    [TABLE="class: dataTable maxWidth lh30, border: 0, cellspacing: 0"]

                    Type of revenge trading. aka basket trading then add some martingale to it. Will look forward to a real ECN account when you can afford it. For the time being, its a great show!

                    When will enough money, I will open an ECN account at broker with FCA regulation (for example FXOpen where open my second account: https://www.forexsignals.com/forum/f...trader-signals)

                    The strategy uses the averaging. BUT! I've been thinking how to combine continuous martingale profit and not a big risk. As a result, I found a solution. Method of closing transactions plays a huge role in this. Trades do not have the overall level of Take Profit, as in the classic Martingale. Each has its own take profit. Also, the transactions can close don't waiting for this level, even if the overall profit is negative

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Some of the tests in MT5:

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Result trade for October 2016:
                        +6.8%

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Dear subscribers!

                          Because of upcoming world events, trade wiil be suspended for a couple of days!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Trading resumed in full!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Yurkov View Post

                              Regarding cent account I agree with you, but unfortunately at the moment I do not have the possibility to introduce a large sum. With regard to the regulation. The broker has a segregated account, which is a bit comforting. Broker has PAMM system, it is forbidden in major regulators such as the FCA and NFA.
                              since your account is only $250 it shouldn't be listed on simpletrader. The minimum is $1000 USD
                              MacroManPro - SimpleTrader
                              FX4BTC Website

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X