"Stable trade 2" SimpleTrader signals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HedgeBitcoin View Post

since your account is only $250 it shouldn't be listed on simpletrader. The minimum is $1000 USD
    The system does not take into account the type of account.

I do not see the difference between a cent and a not a cent account. Investors need to see the performance. I have four investors with a total balance of just over $ 900K and suits them the fact that I use a cent account.

Comment

You can Add another 750 USd to your account if you want to meet the REQUIREMENTS to be listed on simpletrader. That's the only thing you are not meeting.

I agree that the account Type does not matter, but its the asset amount being trading.

Comment

Originally posted by HedgeBitcoin View Post
        You can Add another 750 USd to your account if you want to meet the REQUIREMENTS to be listed on simpletrader. That's the only thing you are not meeting.

I agree that the account Type does not matter, but its the asset amount being trading.
        I am pleased that you are giving so much attention to my person, even created a separate topic.
        I do not plan yet to add funds to this account.
        New account will be added soon (not a cent), which will be satisfy all the requirements.

Comment

You were the last straw that broke the camels back. I didn't give much attention to your system. I am just tired of all the loose screws in this industry.

Comment

Originally posted by Yurkov

I would agree with your dissatisfaction, if you had a large capital. But alas, your account is not far from the minimum threshold.
            I have enough money (https://www.simpletrader.net/signal/...-trade-1a.html) , but i not going to replenish a cent account in the near future
            but he does meet the current threshold, big difference there.

Yurkov wheter or not you top up your cent is not the focus, the focus is to stop scammers,

you could be the best signal provider, its not about you, its about how people can manipulate the market place for their own gain

Comment

and to play devils advicote, erm what to say that new account isnt a cent too? no fxbook link,

this is the point, as copiers we cannot tell if a provider turns up with a cent account, lists it, does NOT provide a myfxbook statment,

then all we have is whats written inside simpletrader, which as we alreay know does not show if cent or not,

im by no means saying it is a cent,

but can you lot arguing not see why its BS

Comment

Originally posted by dupapa View Post
                and to play devils advicote, erm what to say that new account isnt a cent too? no fxbook link,

this is the point, as copiers we cannot tell if a provider turns up with a cent account, lists it, does NOT provide a myfxbook statment,

then all we have is whats written inside simpletrader, which as we alreay know does not show if cent or not,

im by no means saying it is a cent,

but can you lot arguing not see why its BS
                This is one of the last account allocated me in the management of the company infiniumfinancial.
                I will not argue. I largely agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Yurkov View Post

This is one of the last account allocated me in the management of the company infiniumfinancial.
                  I will not argue. I largely agree.
                  Awesome, I'm glad you understand.

Comment

The new account (not a cent) has been added https://www.simpletrader.net/signal/...-trade-2a.html
                    It will soon be replenished to the minimum required deposit ($ 1,000). Conditions closing of trades were changed to tighter.
                    On the screenshot the estimated monthly income using the minimum deposit
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Yurkov; 02-28-2017, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Link to FXBlue: http://www.fxblue.com/users/yurkovdmitry

Comment

Result trade November 2016:

Stable trade 2: +6.42%
                        Stable trade 2a: +23.88%
                        Last edited by Yurkov; 02-28-2017, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Update first post.

Comment

Result trade December 2016:

Stable trade 2: +6.82%

Stable trade 2a: +0.21% (The real value of profit is 5%)
                            Last edited by Yurkov; 02-28-2017, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Subscription price on Stable trade 2 signal is reduced $ 35

There is also the possibility of a free trial period for two weeks
                              Last edited by Yurkov; 01-23-2017, 08:42 AM.

Comment

Hi,

Is the subscription price $30/month or $80/month or was it $110/month reduced to $80/month which is the rate that is showing in the "Copy Trades" link?

Pete
                                Last edited by petermatt; 01-22-2017, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X