Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dupapa
    replied
    and to play devils advicote, erm what to say that new account isnt a cent too? no fxbook link,

this is the point, as copiers we cannot tell if a provider turns up with a cent account, lists it, does NOT provide a myfxbook statment,

then all we have is whats written inside simpletrader, which as we alreay know does not show if cent or not,

im by no means saying it is a cent,

but can you lot arguing not see why its BS

Leave a comment:

• dupapa
    replied
    Originally posted by Yurkov

I would agree with your dissatisfaction, if you had a large capital. But alas, your account is not far from the minimum threshold.
    I have enough money (https://www.simpletrader.net/signal/...-trade-1a.html) , but i not going to replenish a cent account in the near future
    but he does meet the current threshold, big difference there.

Yurkov wheter or not you top up your cent is not the focus, the focus is to stop scammers,

you could be the best signal provider, its not about you, its about how people can manipulate the market place for their own gain

Leave a comment:

• HedgeBitcoin
    replied
    You were the last straw that broke the camels back. I didn't give much attention to your system. I am just tired of all the loose screws in this industry.

Leave a comment:

• Yurkov
    replied
    Originally posted by HedgeBitcoin View Post
    You can Add another 750 USd to your account if you want to meet the REQUIREMENTS to be listed on simpletrader. That's the only thing you are not meeting.

I agree that the account Type does not matter, but its the asset amount being trading.
    I am pleased that you are giving so much attention to my person, even created a separate topic.
    I do not plan yet to add funds to this account.
    New account will be added soon (not a cent), which will be satisfy all the requirements.

Leave a comment:

• HedgeBitcoin
    replied
    You can Add another 750 USd to your account if you want to meet the REQUIREMENTS to be listed on simpletrader. That's the only thing you are not meeting.

I agree that the account Type does not matter, but its the asset amount being trading.

Leave a comment:

• Yurkov
    replied

since your account is only $250 it shouldn't be listed on simpletrader. The minimum is $1000 USD
    The system does not take into account the type of account.

I do not see the difference between a cent and a not a cent account. Investors need to see the performance. I have four investors with a total balance of just over $ 900K and suits them the fact that I use a cent account.

Leave a comment:

• HedgeBitcoin
    replied
    Originally posted by Yurkov View Post

Regarding cent account I agree with you, but unfortunately at the moment I do not have the possibility to introduce a large sum. With regard to the regulation. The broker has a segregated account, which is a bit comforting. Broker has PAMM system, it is forbidden in major regulators such as the FCA and NFA.
    since your account is only $250 it shouldn't be listed on simpletrader. The minimum is $1000 USD

Leave a comment:

• Yurkov
    replied
    Trading resumed in full!

Leave a comment:

• Yurkov
    replied
    Dear subscribers!

Because of upcoming world events, trade wiil be suspended for a couple of days!

Leave a comment:

• Yurkov
    replied
    Result trade for October 2016:
    +6.8%

Leave a comment:

• Yurkov
    replied
    Some of the tests in MT5:
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 6 photos.

Leave a comment:

• Yurkov
    replied
    [TABLE="class: dataTable maxWidth lh30, border: 0, cellspacing: 0"]

Type of revenge trading. aka basket trading then add some martingale to it. Will look forward to a real ECN account when you can afford it. For the time being, its a great show!

When will enough money, I will open an ECN account at broker with FCA regulation (for example FXOpen where open my second account: https://www.forexsignals.com/forum/f...trader-signals)

The strategy uses the averaging. BUT! I've been thinking how to combine continuous martingale profit and not a big risk. As a result, I found a solution. Method of closing transactions plays a huge role in this. Trades do not have the overall level of Take Profit, as in the classic Martingale. Each has its own take profit. Also, the transactions can close don't waiting for this level, even if the overall profit is negative

Leave a comment:

• HedgeBitcoin
    replied
    09.19.2016 21:00 09.23.2016 16:00 AUDUSD Sell 0.10 -1000.40 35.00 0.75463 0.76262 -79.9 -84.81 3d -0.37%
    09.21.2016 19:00 09.23.2016 16:00 AUDUSD Sell 0.25 - 35.00 0.75826 0.76265 -43.9 -118.77 1d -0.51%
    09.22.2016 17:00 09.23.2016 10:07 AUDUSD Sell 0.63 - 35.00 0.76461 0.76111 35.0 210.09 17h 7m 0.91%
    Type of revenge trading. aka basket trading then add some martingale to it. Will look forward to a real ECN account when you can afford it. For the time being, its a great show!

Leave a comment:

• Yurkov
    replied
    The graph in the first post has been changed, because new filters was added to expert.

Unfortunately it is impossible to attach a detailed test report (.rar)
    Last edited by Yurkov; 10-10-2016, 04:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Yurkov
    replied
    Originally posted by oportunis View Post
    Also a cent account doesn't bring confidence... and broker is unregulated or at least not regulated with proper regulators...
    Regarding cent account I agree with you, but unfortunately at the moment I do not have the possibility to introduce a large sum. With regard to the regulation. The broker has a segregated account, which is a bit comforting. Broker has PAMM system, it is forbidden in major regulators such as the FCA and NFA.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X