Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pairs Index Pro

Hi everyone

I am a forex trader more then 10 years. As a trader i know how exhausting is to sitting in front of computer and try to find some good trades. So i developed a great indicator that scans the market and locate trades for me. i am using this signals indicator for more then 2 years , after some upgrades and code repairs i can say that i have a great tool that helps me a lot to make profit in the forex market. You can find my indicator in this website pairsindexpro.com/trading

If you have any question i am here to help

28PIPS profit on EUR/USD

Comment

me too

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

I have 10 years of trading experience and i dont understand how an indicator with every timeframe signaling something different can help.

Can you explain the system by automating it first based on the buy sell signals that it generates?

Or maybe a live trading session using the alerts from the indicator?

A video with the indicator attached to a chart during visual backtesting would be useful too.

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HedgeBitcoin View Post
          I have 10 years of trading experience and i dont understand how an indicator with every timeframe signaling something different can help.

Can you explain the system by automating it first based on the buy sell signals that it generates?

Or maybe a live trading session using the alerts from the indicator?

A video with the indicator attached to a chart during visual backtesting would be useful too.

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk
          There are time frames signals that correct but if you want to enter a trade only when there is a strong trend you can see if there is a buy or sell signals on the "suggest" section on the indicator

You can choose if to enter every signal or not its your choice.

Comment

do u have an account on myfxbook that shows a real money account being traded using this system?

Comment

and r u the guy that made this system or just an affiliate? Cause this is an affiliate product. lots could be selling the system to make money but does not mean the system indicators help anyone make money trading forex.

Comment

Originally posted by nemo100 View Post
                do u have an account on myfxbook that shows a real money account being traded using this system?
                No because its not an EA , and the profits depends on the trader also, and how many signals he choose to take and how he manage the trades

Comment

Working...
                X