No announcement yet.

BREASTSTROKE's Trading.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regrettably the Performance links above only lead you to either the Forex Factory web site or a Private Myfxbook site.

Comment

petermatt I have updated the link in the first post. (No activity other than deposit yet). The whole first post is pending an update.

Unfortunately, the FXCM MT4 keeps deleting long term history on rolling basis. But their own platform TradeStation retains it. So now myfxbook is linked to that.
      Also, Forex Factory's trade explorer doesnt work with FXCM TradeStation which I really liked as it was able to provide equity based stats unlike myfxbook.

Last edited by breaststroke; 11-25-2016, 02:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by breaststroke View Post
        petermatt I have updated the link in the first post. (No activity other than deposit yet). The whole first post is pending an update.

Unfortunately, the FXCM MT4 keeps deleting long term history on rolling basis. But their own platform TradeStation retains it. So now myfxbook is linked to that.
        Also, Forex Factory's trade explorer doesnt work with FXCM TradeStation which I really liked as it was able to provide equity based stats unlike myfxbook.
        Thank you for your reply. Nice photo of Rundle St Mall by the way
        Last edited by petermatt; 11-25-2016, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X