• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PipsMilker View Post
      Stop coming up with excuses !!
      Since you were not ready to trade due to administration work why you went trading like nuts for the last two days !!
      Every thing surround your signal is stink !
      The sad part is you have deceived many newbies on simple trader network when you sold your story about no myfxbook and then rushed every one to join your signal by changing the price and deleting the trial period and not making it public ! And worst of all not trading in the same pattern as previously described!
      You have not been honest with your subscribers from the beginning!

you are simply after poor newbies subscription fee to build your account relaying on false previous stats on ST.

Guys stay well away from this scam !
      I could not agree more ... i tried to warn long time ago ... No MyFxBook etc etc etc .. bla bla (max. 200 subscribers due to liquidity etc .. lol) ... all excuses for not being prepared for professional long term work............

Comment

Originally posted by beaumz View Post
        Yes agreed. I have to admit the trading last week was solid and recovering quickly
        Thank you. I have recovered 15%+++ this week with at anytime floating DD of less than 5%+-. 300 pips G/Yens is an awesome trade.

Thanks for those that stick with me, your DD is almost recovered.
        Last edited by BreakwaterFX; 04-08-2016, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Looking like a good close to the week. Good trading.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Like I've mentioned in my previous posts, I am totally new to the forums but a long, long time member in the SimpleTrader network. I have six figures USD invested in three accounts, and I've seen and studied almost every signal that has come to this network.

Unlike some of the posters here, i DO have his signal on my live accounts, and i DO watch his trading. I started with half risk meaning the initial DD limit hit only lost half of what he did. Although unfortunate timing, I was thrilled to see a disciplined trader keep to his plan. The trading since has been very well executed, and like he mentioned, the loss is nearly recovered. The setups were solid, stops in good places, and sizing appropriate.

Am I skeptical about no MyFxbook, accounts changing, balances dropping? Yes!, but i've taken a calculated risk with a DD limit, and so far I am happy with that decision. I am also in communication with Nick to verify the previous performance, and verify it is with a legitimate broker, and with real money.

And for anyone wondering about the portfolio:
            Goldstar 2X Risk: (Over 1 year, still running)
            Viper 3X: (Cancelled 10 months ago)
            Betatrader: (I manually allow trade setups I agree with)
            TitanTrader: (Definitely worth checking out, have him right now at low risk to start)
            PalVic: (Keep at low risk with a DD limit)
            Monopoly FX: (Kept at low risk with DD limit)

Comment

Keep us updated please regarding the results of your community nick regarding the old account

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Is a good thing to just read the forum when I'm free like weekend. Thanks to some senior members that told me to ignore everything you read while Im trading. This really help a lot also.
                Last edited by BreakwaterFX; 04-09-2016, 08:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by wastadkey View Post
                  Am I skeptical about no MyFxbook, accounts changing, balances dropping? Yes!, but i've taken a calculated risk with a DD limit, and so far I am happy with that decision. I am also in communication with Nick to verify the previous performance, and verify it is with a legitimate broker, and with real money.

And for anyone wondering about the portfolio:
                  Goldstar 2X Risk: (Over 1 year, still running)
                  Viper 3X: (Cancelled 10 months ago)
                  Betatrader: (I manually allow trade setups I agree with)
                  TitanTrader: (Definitely worth checking out, have him right now at low risk to start)
                  PalVic: (Keep at low risk with a DD limit)
                  Monopoly FX: (Kept at low risk with DD limit)
                  Hi Wastadkey, -saw your portfolio. Looks interesting. Can i ask how much profit (or loss) did you make in percentage of your invested capital over that 1 year ? Personally i have tried a lot of SP`s here, but never made any (total) profit.

Comment

Just need some verified myfxbook account links (with broker revealed) and subs will be MUCH more relaxed!

Comment

Originally posted by beaumz View Post
                      Just need some verified myfxbook account links (with broker revealed) and subs will be MUCH more relaxed!
                      @BreakwaterFX
                      can you please attach your current master account to myfxbook please ?

Comment

He has already said he will NOT attach to myfxbook because he has "personal" issues with them. Maybe he has a good reason, but something just doesn't smell right.

Comment

I thought that was the case with the big account not the new account
                          As far as I understand we should expect a myfxbook link and more funds
                          But maybe I am wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Okda View Post
                            I thought that was the case with the big account not the new account
                            As far as I understand we should expect a myfxbook link and more funds
                            But maybe I am wrong

Now account is 6+k USD, will increase more in the next few months.

For those that are my client, email me and let me know you want to see my New broker FX book live. I will give you a private link to view. Pls kindly do not share this link, it is only for my clients.

Kindly email me, let me know your paypal address and I will send you the private link of FX book live if you are my client. I will be busy on Monday. Will attend to your request by Wed.

Thanks!

new signal on the way! Current Monopoly clients will get $20 discount and pay only $79 for this signal. Signal is not ready yet! This system is a trend follower. When in trend, the gain is good but system would take many small losses until it catches the trend and FLY!
                            Last edited by BreakwaterFX; 04-10-2016, 03:33 PM.

Comment

Not gng to see the forum until next Saturday. Email me if you have any question. Be careful on Tuesday, there is Fed Announcement! All the best!

Remember to use this link to sign for the current clients that suffered the loss DD on end March.

FX Blue is a leading provider of apps and services for forex traders. FX Blue offers analysis of trading results, apps such as trade copiers and trade simulators, plus charts and alogrithmic news feeds.
                              Last edited by BreakwaterFX; 04-11-2016, 10:10 AM.

Comment

sigh this signal is not doing well. probably 50% loss soon, totally going against the trend.

Comment

Working...
                                X