Monopoly FX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monopoly FX

Shame max DD hit twice in 3 weeks, doesn't look good for the signal given the 25% DD limit rule looks to have been broken on this DD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Seems this guy is a fraudster scam. He always deposit and withdrawals. When ever his dd increases he makes a deposit and decreased his dd. that is why he is not showing his deposit and withdrawals in myfxbook.

Traders be careful with this scam.

Comment

I have a question - doesn't the name "MONOPOLY FX" make you think twice about it? Just saying...

BTW, I have no opinion about the signal and I am obviously not a subscriber but the name is 'interesting' - to say the least.

Comment

He doesn't show his myfxbook b'coz his scam would be revealed. making deposits quite often. when ever his dd rises make deposit and bring down the dd, and for the people not to recognize this he make some withdraw also.

Comment

I saw the myfxbook link and I can confirm that no deposit has been done since 4 of April which is before the start of current dd
            The dd listed now on myfxbook matches the demo account I am using to follow him

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Comment

I seriously wonder what is he doing now. You are right. His SimpleTrader stats is seriously misleading.

Comment

Current Balance $6,691.51
                Current Equity $3,720

I wonder how the stats are so skewed in the ST platform? It makes me wonder that when new subs come here, see he is ranked 5th on the list with a 24% dd and then find out all the information is completely false.

Comment

This is something we need to inform ST. This is outright fraudulent. You are right - he's the top 5 and the signal now looks good (from an outsider's perspective) but we know its totally opposite.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up, I'm chatting to the tech guys to see if we can make this change, or at the very least force signal providers to upload a myfxbook.
                    Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

I lost 25% of my account during the second half of March following this signal - not only was this not reflected in the ST graph or monthly performance stats, but the closed trades on ST did not match in any way the percentage losses that I suffered.

Comment

Very disappointing, cancelled my sub, was running on low risk to test.

Comment

Hi guys, I wanted to update on this one. While we fix this, we are removing the signal from the market place. It appears he is incorrectly displaying his withdrawals.

More soon.

Comment

We have contacted the provider to get answers to a few questions and also to get a confirmed myfxbook to do some checks.

Comment

@WillT
                              It is not Withdrawal , he started with a big account (over 150k) then he changed the whole account to a new one with ic markets which started with a balance less than 1k and added to it around 5k later

The problem is the drawdown calculation method, few hours ago his account and my demo account following him reached 50% dd, myfxbook is showing such dd while on ST it doesn't

Originally posted by WillT View Post
                              Hi guys, I wanted to update on this one. While we fix this, we are removing the signal from the market place. It appears he is incorrectly displaying his withdrawals.

More soon.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Comment

When he changed his account did he get the same MT ID? As simpletrader wouldn't even let him continue that track record otherwise... so I don't get how that would have happened?

When did he change his account any idea?

Comment

Working...
                                X