X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gunther
    replied
    Monopoly FX

I spoke with Jake from Monopoly FX, he advised me about the email and the reasoning behind the account reduction. So feel much better after understanding reason behind the withdrawal.

Very prompt reply and answer thanks jake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Okda
    replied
    I confirm that I was notified about the balance change several days ago

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• BreakwaterFX
    replied
    Hi Gunther, as spoken. I am moving fund in. Give me a few days to few weeks and you will see start to see batches of fund going in.

Also on separate note, I did send an email to all my users stating that I will be moving fund in to my new broker which is more stable. Not sure why your email is not inside.

Thanks
    Last edited by BreakwaterFX; 03-29-2016, 02:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Gunther
    replied

Leave a comment:

• withnail
    replied
    I'm testing this out on a small account... Hoping he's able to continue the performance to date

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• jprize
    replied
    Interesting, but setting up myfxbook is quick and simple. I don't know how anybody would subscribe without seeing independently verified trade history. Good luck.

Leave a comment:

• Okda
    replied
    thanks for a quick reply, looking fwd

and to be honest, i do understand why the decision about not participating in the forum

Leave a comment:

• HSD Trading FX
    replied
    Hi all, I'm in the midst of changing my broker and negotiating a deals for my Signal account, PAMM and IB also. Do give me some time, as is not easy to talk about a deal.

Understand ST does not require Signal provider to use FX book since ST itself can read the results.

However, I will make the requests happen in due time. However, I do not want to participate in a forum. It can be stressful to be in the forum. This is my last post here in this forum. Kindly email me for more questions.

Email at hsd.tradingfx@gmail.com

and I can add you in a skype group
    Last edited by HSD Trading FX; 03-24-2016, 09:23 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Okda
    replied
    that is why i am asking, cause i thought that ST force the signal providers to share a myfxbook link and have the trading privileges verified

anyone of the admin can confirm this please ?

Leave a comment:

• PM
    replied
    I think this signal looks interesting, but i have a simple rule that works ok for me; no MyFxBook = no subscription

Originally posted by Okda View Post
    Hello,

anyone following this signal ?

i am wondering how is it listed with no myfxbook link and the trading privileges not verified !!!!

Leave a comment:

• Okda
    started a topic Monopoly FX

Monopoly FX

Hello,

anyone following this signal ?

i am wondering how is it listed with no myfxbook link and the trading privileges not verified !!!!
Working...
X