X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monopoly FX

Hello,

anyone following this signal ?

i am wondering how is it listed with no myfxbook link and the trading privileges not verified !!!!

I think this signal looks interesting, but i have a simple rule that works ok for me; no MyFxBook = no subscription

Originally posted by Okda View Post
    Hello,

anyone following this signal ?

i am wondering how is it listed with no myfxbook link and the trading privileges not verified !!!!

Comment

that is why i am asking, cause i thought that ST force the signal providers to share a myfxbook link and have the trading privileges verified

anyone of the admin can confirm this please ?

Comment

Hi all, I'm in the midst of changing my broker and negotiating a deals for my Signal account, PAMM and IB also. Do give me some time, as is not easy to talk about a deal.

Understand ST does not require Signal provider to use FX book since ST itself can read the results.

However, I will make the requests happen in due time. However, I do not want to participate in a forum. It can be stressful to be in the forum. This is my last post here in this forum. Kindly email me for more questions.

Email at hsd.tradingfx@gmail.com

and I can add you in a skype group
        Last edited by HSD Trading FX; 03-24-2016, 09:23 AM.

Comment

thanks for a quick reply, looking fwd

and to be honest, i do understand why the decision about not participating in the forum

Comment

Interesting, but setting up myfxbook is quick and simple. I don't know how anybody would subscribe without seeing independently verified trade history. Good luck.

Comment

I'm testing this out on a small account... Hoping he's able to continue the performance to date

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Hi Gunther, as spoken. I am moving fund in. Give me a few days to few weeks and you will see start to see batches of fund going in.

Also on separate note, I did send an email to all my users stating that I will be moving fund in to my new broker which is more stable. Not sure why your email is not inside.

Thanks
                  Last edited by BreakwaterFX; 03-29-2016, 02:02 PM.

Comment

I confirm that I was notified about the balance change several days ago

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Monopoly FX

I spoke with Jake from Monopoly FX, he advised me about the email and the reasoning behind the account reduction. So feel much better after understanding reason behind the withdrawal.

Very prompt reply and answer thanks jake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

alot of question marks about this signal:

- The signal has been averaging less than one trade per day for the whole year (previously ) and this week alone we had over 50 trades so far !
                        - Very obvious trading patterns is so different to what stats were presenting at simple trader !
                        - What a coincident trading like crazy with such a small balance ( less than 1 thousand dollar ) were before when master account balance was over $270K !
                        - Trading doesn't look like it's done manually as claimed !

I urge every one to be extra careful !

Comment

Originally posted by PipsMilker View Post
                          alot of question marks about this signal:

- The signal has been averaging less than one trade per day for the whole year (previously ) and this week alone we had over 50 trades so far !
                          - Very obvious trading patterns is so different to what stats were presenting at simple trader !
                          - What a coincident trading like crazy with such a small balance ( less than 1 thousand dollar ) were before when master account balance was over $270K !
                          - Trading doesn't look like it's done manually as claimed !

I urge every one to be extra careful !
                          Exactly..... how can this be allowed on simpletrader network without myfxbook??

Somethings not right here too coincidental.... launches signal, takes balance down to paltry 1k and then trades like a madman in 1 day and hits max dd......

Comment

Guys, he said to wait for him few weeks before trying to join or copy his trades, he said he will move funds during the nxt couple of weeks since his icm account is new

Let's wait and see

I suggest giving him a chance as he requested

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry that my basket went into MAX DD which I choose to cut and to protect account. If I really want to play a fool, I would not cut my trades but let it run and hope and pray. However, I choose to cut because I want to protect the account and also NOT to break my Max DD rule.

I did trade like that sometime during my 1 year plus trading. I also cut a few times of my baskets over the past few years 25++% Cut. Because I believe following rule and preserve capital. Yes I have a bad day! I am sorry, is my fault.

Give me time to fund the new account and you will see the account will be properly fund in the next few days to weeks.

I do have to say being a signal provider is indeed a new experience and has cause me some pressures and stress so decide to take a step back and reflect and set rule like not answering email and skype while trade is on. Different clients have different expectation. One day, someone will complain to me that I trade too little this week and another week, someone complained I trade too much. Give me time to recover so I can trade as per normal. I think all signal provider want to have a good start and the expectation sometime is very stressful. I am not making excuses for my loss. Im sorry

Write to me for those that are affected, I hope to give you some free trial.

For me, I will rest for a few days and then will start small again.

Do look back at my result after 3 more months and make a judgement.
                              Last edited by BreakwaterFX; 03-30-2016, 04:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X