Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PipsMilker View Post
    alot of question marks about this signal:

- The signal has been averaging less than one trade per day for the whole year (previously ) and this week alone we had over 50 trades so far !
    - Very obvious trading patterns is so different to what stats were presenting at simple trader !
    - What a coincident trading like crazy with such a small balance ( less than 1 thousand dollar ) were before when master account balance was over $270K !
    - Trading doesn't look like it's done manually as claimed !

I urge every one to be extra careful !
    I noticed that as well. I signed up last week and have had a losing day everyday especially today. I somehow also missed some big profitable trades as well. I understand having losing days which ST history clearly shows but I'm down a pretty good bit as of right now. I'm not writing him off yet due to the history of performing but this has been a complete 180. He has been very communicative so that's a huge plus for me. Hopefully after his transition gets sorted out it will be back to what we were all expecting.

Comment

Originally posted by BreakwaterFX View Post
      Sorry that my basket went into MAX DD which I choose to cut and to protect account. If I really want to play a fool, I would not cut my trades but let it run and hope and pray. However, I choose to cut because I want to protect the account and also NOT to break my Max DD rule.

I did trade like that sometime during my 1 year plus trading. I also cut a few times of my baskets over the past few years 25++% Cut. Because I believe following rule and preserve capital. Yes I have a bad day! I am sorry, is my fault.

Give me time to fund the new account and you will see the account will be properly fund in the next few days to weeks.

I do have to say being a signal provider is indeed a new experience and has cause me some pressures and stress so decide to take a step back and reflect and set rule like not answering email and skype while trade is on. Different clients have different expectation. One day, someone will complain to me that I trade too little this week and another week, someone complained I trade too much. Give me time to recover so I can trade as per normal. I think all signal provider want to have a good start and the expectation sometime is very stressful. I am not making excuses for my loss. Im sorry

Write to me for those that are affected, I hope to give you some free trial.

For me, I will rest for a few days and then will start small again.

Do look back at my result after 3 more months and make a judgement.
      Will you be doing several smaller trades per day like recently or trade like what your overall history has shown?

Comment

Originally posted by IvanTrader View Post
        Will you be doing several smaller trades per day like recently or trade like what your overall history has shown?
        Ivan, past trading does include sometime trading like today. I did also gain from such baskets before.

For a start to regain confidence, I will cut my risk and get back my confidence first. Will also not be so aggressive until I get back my usual trading results.

Ivan, can we talk at email? Thanks
        Last edited by BreakwaterFX; 03-30-2016, 06:06 PM.

Comment

After talking to 2 senior members in ST, i have decided on some admin matters so I can focus better on trading.

-I will answer your questions within 24 hours when there are no trades
          -Will look at forum once a week on weekend
          -urgent matter, pls email me
          -if is not urgent question, I will answer over the weekend
          -if is urgent question, indicate urgent on the subject title and I will reply within 12 to 24 hours.

So far these 2 weeks, I think I have been doing too many admin works like vps setting, broker etc........and answering many many many questions.

Think this is not effective and I cannot please everyone. So I will reply when Im free unless urgent. Will be doing my usual routine for trading next week!

email me hsd.tradingfx@gmail.com if you have question

I will not participate in forum over the weekdays starting next week

Thanks.

Comment

No myfxbook...Even on Simpletrader "Trading privileges not verified". Completely different trading pattern on new master. Ya think maybe something stinks here? Anybody remember John Paul?

Comment

Originally posted by IvanTrader View Post
              I noticed that as well. I signed up last week and have had a losing day everyday especially today. I somehow also missed some big profitable trades as well. I understand having losing days which ST history clearly shows but I'm down a pretty good bit as of right now. I'm not writing him off yet due to the history of performing but this has been a complete 180. He has been very communicative so that's a huge plus for me. Hopefully after his transition gets sorted out it will be back to what we were all expecting.
              In same position. Ive paused the signal myself until i can see a large chunk of capital in a decent verified broker account. Just threw me completely to go straight into large loss in first few days of trading, and the master account is not losing circa 25% of 250k but on a $800 account.

Honoured max dd with stoplosses is a big positive and there is no evidence of hold and hope strategy with trades open for weeks/months on end.

Comment

Originally posted by BreakwaterFX View Post
                After talking to 2 senior members in ST, i have decided on some admin matters so I can focus better on trading.

-I will answer your questions within 24 hours when there are no trades
                -Will look at forum once a week on weekend
                -urgent matter, pls email me
                -if is not urgent question, I will answer over the weekend
                -if is urgent question, indicate urgent on the subject title and I will reply within 12 to 24 hours.

So far these 2 weeks, I think I have been doing too many admin works like vps setting, broker etc........and answering many many many questions.

Think this is not effective and I cannot please everyone. So I will reply when Im free unless urgent. Will be doing my usual routine for trading next week!

email me hsd.tradingfx@gmail.com if you have question

I will not participate in forum over the weekdays starting next week

Thanks.
                Stop coming up with excuses !!
                Since you were not ready to trade due to administration work why you went trading like nuts for the last two days !!
                Every thing surround your signal is stink !
                The sad part is you have deceived many newbies on simple trader network when you sold your story about no myfxbook and then rushed every one to join your signal by changing the price and deleting the trial period and not making it public ! And worst of all not trading in the same pattern as previously described!
                You have not been honest with your subscribers from the beginning!

you are simply after poor newbies subscription fee to build your account relaying on false previous stats on ST.

Guys stay well away from this scam !

Comment

1)losing is part of game. i could have hold and wait.
                  2)Will start to fund the account and will show verified account to my client only
                  3)I trade the same way, I do these kind of basket trading once a while.

Im sorry I lost but I followed the rule. For those affected, email me. I will give you some free trial to help you to recover.

start on demo or small risk first for a bit until you get your confidence back

For clients that want the discounted rate, click the link below

FX Blue is a leading provider of apps and services for forex traders. FX Blue offers analysis of trading results, apps such as trade copiers and trade simulators, plus charts and alogrithmic news feeds.
                  Last edited by BreakwaterFX; 04-01-2016, 09:08 AM.

Comment

I guess it might be true that there is a fool born every minute, but it's hard to believe anyone is going to send you $95 so they can " start on demo or small risk" after what we've seen so far. Maybe you should offer a 3 month free trial.

Comment

For exiting client, I do not mind to give further discount. Email me so we can discuss further.

hd.tradingfx@gmail.com

free trial + cheaper subs but they have to be existing clients from my system
                      Last edited by BreakwaterFX; 04-02-2016, 01:33 AM.

Comment

This is another scam:

1. Track record not verified, also the trader "Jack" from Hong Kong refused every time, via skype, to give me his myfxbook link and to simply tell me the name of the broker he used for his "big 250K account" (justifying it, believe me, with some really incredible and foolish excuses), so this can only means that the track record he shown here so far is a FAKE like the whole account (and we are seeing many around since some time by now i.e. John Paul and others), built only to "recruit" subscribers then fly away in some time; moreover, this also make me lose completely confidence in the method ST admins use to state that an account is using "real money"!;

2. The trades I'm getting during the free trial don't match those on master account, particularly some big profitable trades (why always the good ones?....) are completely missed and trades execution (open/close time) is also different on those copied (very weird no?...);

3. This fellow Jack (I'm 100% sure is NOT his real name, he is from US like I am!), just after came here he completely change broker, account, lot sizes traded and, above all, his main strategy/system (he uses this - losing - basket strategy, he said, "once in a while", very funny), so his magic performance suddenly disappears!;

If three clues make an evidence, all this moron is saying/showing us not only stinks but it's a SCAM. Period.

So, stay away.
                        Last edited by Prasadast71; 04-02-2016, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Maybe Jack is Johnpaul's new name Ain't the internet amazing. You can lose your life savings to a trade manager whose name you don't even know.

Comment

Many new signal providers get a set back. It happened to Viper, Steady Capture, maybe to Smart Trader too, Gold Star, SPM Captial Management (still not recovered from the huge dip) and now MonopolyFX. Its indeed strange to see how professional traders break when put under stress by clients and the exposure they get.
                            Maybe... maybe what happened was just continuation of the same happenings.
                            Lets hope he proves his mettle this time and recovers back well.

Comment

Recovery is looking fine till now, still on my watch list

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Okda View Post
                                Recovery is looking fine till now, still on my watch list

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
                                Yes agreed. I have to admit the trading last week was solid and recovering quickly

Comment

Working...
                                X