ONLY PROFIT signal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ONLY PROFIT signal

Hi guys, this is Oscar , I am a full time trader and I've been managing private accounts for the last 5 years.

I created new topic of this signal.

November: +4,5 %

October: +73%

Year 2016: +141%

Drawdown: 31% (53% on Myfxbook or 29% on SignalStart) Why? Famous gbp october crash, but normally 5-8%

Myfxbook:

Simpletrader:
    FX Blue is a leading provider of apps and services for forex traders. FX Blue offers analysis of trading results, apps such as trade copiers and trade simulators, plus charts and alogrithmic news feeds.

Signalstart:

Regards,

Oscar

Amazing November: +5,11% and growing!!

+143% on 2016!

40 weeks on simpletrader!

Comment

Originally posted by Oscarworld View Post
      Amazing November: +5,11% and growing!!

+143% on 2016!

40 weeks on simpletrader!

Comment

Sugarpie? Lol

Overrisking? Lol

keep these stats? Lol

Sorry, but your words are not valid for me.

ONLY PROFIT has 40 weeks on simpletrader and 530 trades

Update man: 7% november

Comment

to be fair i thought the same as logic

you only came out of the woodwork on your last big win, which was bloody risky

your YTD is not so sexy,

so i agree what logic wrote makes sense,

its not even about the 28% gain over 8 months, that bit is ok, its the stupid gamble lotsize that plyed in your favour that taints your sell

maybe you could explain why the sudden gain, why did you place such trades when your strat up to that point didnt match that style
          Last edited by dupapa; 11-12-2016, 01:01 AM.

Comment

Extremely dangerous bullshit strategy.

You increased the position size by a factor of 100 for two insanely risky trades on GBPUSD that luckily closed with profit.

The first trade reached a drawdown of 30% before closing with 25% profit.

The second trade reached a drawdown of 50% before closing with 40% profit.

These stats are shown in the last column of the trade history.

Comment

Hi Mike,

You are the only bullshit here.

You need help on your education and manners.

Learn to respect others.

I'm not going to waste any more time with you

Comment

You are the only bullshit here.

You need help on your education and manners.
                Those two trades are not consistent with the history on which an investor would have based their decision to invest with you. You could have destroyed the account with those two idiotic trades. Your signal should be deleted from this site.

Comment

Hi Mike O, you are the only that should be deleted from this site.

You 85 posts in this forum are trash. You are dedicated to criticize all traders in all topics.

I will report to admin.

Comment

Hi Mike O, you are the only that should be deleted from this site.

You 85 posts in this forum are trash. You are dedicated to criticize all traders in all topics.

I will report to admin.
                    Anyone who reads my posts can see that is false. In other topics I've only given praise, helpful suggestions, constructive criticism, and alerts to blatant scams. Your trade history is open to the public and shows two extremely foolish trades that could have easily wiped the account. My harsh criticism here is totally justified.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike O View Post

Anyone who reads my posts can see that is false. In other topics I've only given praise, helpful suggestions, constructive criticism, and alerts to blatant scams. Your trade history is open to the public and shows two extremely foolish trades that could have easily wiped the account. My harsh criticism here is totally justified.
                      I agree, it dont take much to read the thread to see the signal owner is an ass!

good luck getting clients oscar with your attitude,

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by dupapa

I agree, it dont take much to read the thread to see the signal owner is an ass!

good luck getting clients oscar with your attitude,

LOL
                        Sad thing is people would still buy in to this bs on some get rich quick mentality.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Comment

Hi guys,

I opened this topic to show my signal and if anyone want more information about it, NOT to enter into a bad discussions or bad things.

I have to read words: "bullshit signal", "owner is an ass", etc.... Ok, I respect your opinion.

Repeat I don't want to get angry with anyone, I only opened this topic to show my signal.

You are free to comment if like or not.

I invite to follow this signal in the next months, and probably can change your opinion....and if anyone wants 4 free trial weeks please PM me.

Peace and sorry,

Oscar

Comment

Working...
                          X