Clean up the SimpleTrader market place

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clean up the SimpleTrader market place

Too many cent accounts are being listed that don't meet the $1000 USD minimum.

Quality control please.

Let's make this market place great again.

$250 account - https://www.simpletrader.net/signal/...e-trade-2.html - RoboForex Cent account

Comment

What happened to the Myfxbook Link Requirement?

Please reactivate that feature to bypass all the shady SP that don't want their broker to be known.

Comment

Mininum should be 10.000 usd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I agree that the simpletrader market place needs to be cleaned up. Minimum 10,000 USD. No cents accounts. Minimum 6 months....12 months better for history. Myfxbook linked and verified. Need quality signals and not just any signal. And must be with a reputable broker.

Comment

Many accounts are cents and don t have Myfxbook .
            I see that everyday have new signals, is not possible that this signals are all good , so have to have same kind of control there.
            That i don t see.

Comment

Originally posted by HedgeBitcoin
              Too many cent accounts are being listed that don't meet the $1000 USD minimum.

Quality control please.

Let's make this market place great again.

I agree.
              Good call.
              Too many crooked signals and providers there that ultimately work against the site as a whole.

Comment

I think $10k is too high, there may be great traders from countries that this is a truckload of cash. $5k be about right.
                Cent accounts no way.
                And no verified myfxbook link no way.

Comment

Originally posted by HedgeBitcoin View Post
                  What happened to the Myfxbook Link Requirement?

Please reactivate that feature to bypass all the shady SP that don't want their broker to be known.
                  Thanks Hedge,

We actually sent out an email to all signal providers just last week confirming the new criteria from the 1st January.

In order to be listed a signal must have 6 months history and a minimum of $3k invested.

We'll also look at how to remove the cent accounts. I wasn't aware that there were any, but if so, please email us and we'll take them down straight away.
                  Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

The proportion of signals that blow with less than 3k than to signals with over would be enormous.
                    Just look at the guy that runs Caesar and Pipster. He has had so many signals. He just runs multiple EAs on different settings for 3 months then bam puts them on the marketplace until they blow. He loses way less than he makes from signals for each one and he runs multiple signals

Comment

Yes.... tis true that amount does not mean that it won't blow out. But another thing too....signal providers should also be required to have no hidden areas in their myfxbook either. So all info needs to be seen for full transparency.

Comment

Originally posted by RenkoGuy

This sucks in feb i would add my signal now i cant do this anymore

If you study the stats on mfxbook you can analyse the signal provider and see if he is good or bad !

Did Ryan blew up an account bigger than $ 3k ?
                        Did TradeAlerter blew up an account bigger than $ 3k ?

Did Kili started with $ 80k ? and ended with 160 dollar profit after 2 years ?

Give signal providers with small account access to investors also
                        It's not an absolute safeguard, nothing is. But what it does do is means that the signal providers have enough on the line that they should care about the health of their account.

Who cares if you blow a $1k account if you've made $5k in subscription fees during that time?
                        Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post

It's not an absolute safeguard, nothing is. But what it does do is means that the signal providers have enough on the line that they should care about the health of their account.

Who cares if you blow a $1k account if you've made $5k in subscription fees during that time?
                          Agreed, I really love the new rules. There is alot of cent account playing us.

For example this one caught me with hes big talk from hedgefund from 800k : https://www.simpletrader.net/signal/...HedgeFund.html,
                          But its actually a cent account with 8k on it. Still a big account but why make a cent account with 8k ?

The problem is that you cant always see what a cent account is without myfxbook, Myfxbook tells what broker and cent or not.
                          For a fact I know this is also a cent account with roboforex : https://www.simpletrader.net/signals...o=view&id=6423

I really love the new rules, I was starting to think that you did not want to put anymore effort in Signals.
                          Last edited by Tripzor; 11-15-2016, 06:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RenkoGuy

This sucks in feb i would add my signal now i cant do this anymore

If you study the stats on mfxbook you can analyse the signal provider and see if he is good or bad !

Did Ryan blew up an account bigger than $ 3k ?
                            Did TradeAlerter blew up an account bigger than $ 3k ?

Did Kili started with $ 80k ? and ended with 160 dollar profit after 2 years ?

Give signal providers with small account access to investors also
                            Then just wait until your account is at that level. If it good strategy, that will happen. Take your time.

Comment

We can detect cent accounts automatically.

The ST SENDER EA can retrieve this data and simpletrader website can display this information.

AccountBrokerName()
                              AccountServerName()

If the server name contains "cent" bingo.

Next check deposits. If no cents are shown in the deposit. Bingo.

Cent account deposits will show 1234.00 on all deposits. So make all signalproviders make a 1.23 deposit and that is resolved.

Together you'll never see another cent account on simpletrader that doesnt have the minimum required deposit.

If cent is detected the authenication check would divide the deposit by 100 to ensure it meets the requirement

300,000 cents / 100 = 3,000 usd

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X