Clean up the SimpleTrader market place

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The accounts with less than 3000 are still in the list
    The balance and other parameters to filter are still not here...

Comment

• Originally posted by vontogr
      The accounts with less than 3000 are still in the list
      Well said.
      Also it's good to see you have topped up your performing accounts.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by vontogr View Post
        The accounts with less than 3000 are still in the list
        We've given a couple of days grace. The change will be made today.

Thanks for topping your account up
        Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post

We've given a couple of days grace. The change will be made today.

Thanks for topping your account up

Comment

• I am against to any cent, demo, (fake live account) All of these are just justifications to steal money to subscribers with a know-end poor trading strategy.
            You want people believes on you and your trading?
            So you have to be the first who believes in what you do in the first place!
            Simpletrader has to remain as it is and maybe even more restricted! Banning also unregulated broker "sponsoring" accounts with "their funds" (any refering is purely casual ^^).
            There are still many red flag signals in the market place even we are just 50-60 signals.
            I will not allow such a lame thing to permit cent to ruin this place as it happens in others network.
            You will never be a real reliable trader in front of investors eyes and not even inside you but just a lamer trying to stealing money as long as you can with your unconscious and uncontrolled automatic trading.

Vontogr you are talking so much about the thing, "having a bigger balance doesn't means you are better than others". Yes you are completely right about this point but totally wrong on the way you want to pass this message on you.
            Cause you are showing only cent accounts, which means you are also not believing on your trading.
            There is no need to be rich to start a standard account and 3k is still not too much effort if you really believe in what you do.
            Stay on investors side for one moment. Would you ever invest in someone using a cent account?
            Even the simpliest meaning to invest on cent or demo doesn't have sense at all as a trader as well.
            What kind of satisfaction could you ever have to present a cent account when you are not putting yourself at risk in the first place?
            You are playing with few dollars and if blow up doesn't matter. This is not what i call trading. You are playing like some others here and most important trading with a demo or cent account it will not does affect you psicologically at all which means you will be willing to take dangerous risks to accomplish your greedy trading!
            Trading is not a game. You got responsabilities on your investors and who believes on your work!
            Yes! Because who's paying you is putting real money "NOT CENT" to follow you!
            Are you ok with yourself with that?
            So tired about this stuff. So tired about martingale, grid system, scalping with huge lots size and in general abusing on leverage all of these are bullshits.
            You have to apply yourself and study! This job is not for all and for sure keeping be a lamer will not accomplish any goal in your life.
            You will just being remembered for a short time and not in a good way. This is what you want? this is all you want out there?
            I want to stay here for long time and i will demonstrate my trading with the time and whether i keep doing good, investors will notice me for my worth and facts on trading.
            I am the FIRST believe in myself and i'm making sacrifices for bring quality trading here with real account.
            And you are asking to stay with your fake account among who is using real money? So i ask you, Are you serious in what are you asking?
            Forex is not for who has only few bucks to invest at first place and it is not about simpletrader at all.
            Nobody should use a lot leverage to make money with a little deposit is totally unconscious and not wise.
            FX market as any other financial sector it's a serious investment! This is not a game if you lose, you lose real money!

Comment

• Originally posted by neoxis View Post
              I am against to any cent, demo, (fake live account) All of these are just justifications to steal money to subscribers with a know-end poor trading strategy.
              You want people believes on you and your trading?
              So you have to be the first who believes in what you do in the first place!
              Simpletrader has to remain as it is and maybe even more restricted! Banning also unregulated broker "sponsoring" accounts with "their funds" (any refering is purely casual ^^).
              There are still many red flag signals in the market place even we are just 50-60 signals.
              I will not allow such a lame thing to permit cent to ruin this place as it happens in others network.
              You will never be a real reliable trader in front of investors eyes and not even inside you but just a lamer trying to stealing money as long as you can with your unconscious and uncontrolled automatic trading.

Vontogr you are talking so much about the thing, "having a bigger balance doesn't means you are better than others". Yes you are completely right about this point but totally wrong on the way you want to pass this message on you.
              Cause you are showing only cent accounts, which means you are also not believing on your trading.
              There is no need to be rich to start a standard account and 3k is still not too much effort if you really believe in what you do.
              Stay on investors side for one moment. Would you ever invest in someone using a cent account?
              Even the simpliest meaning to invest on cent or demo doesn't have sense at all as a trader as well.
              What kind of satisfaction could you ever have to present a cent account when you are not putting yourself at risk in the first place?
              You are playing with few dollars and if blow up doesn't matter. This is not what i call trading. You are playing like some others here and most important trading with a demo or cent account it will not does affect you psicologically at all which means you will be willing to take dangerous risks to accomplish your greedy trading!
              Trading is not a game. You got responsabilities on your investors and who believes on your work!
              Yes! Because who's paying you is putting real money "NOT CENT" to follow you!
              Are you ok with yourself with that?
              So tired about this stuff. So tired about martingale, grid system, scalping with huge lots size and in general abusing on leverage all of these are bullshits.
              You have to apply yourself and study! This job is not for all and for sure keeping be a lamer will not accomplish any goal in your life.
              You will just being remembered for a short time and not in a good way. This is what you want? this is all you want out there?
              I want to stay here for long time and i will demonstrate my trading with the time and whether i keep doing good, investors will notice me for my worth and facts on trading.
              I am the FIRST believe in myself and i'm making sacrifices for bring quality trading here with real account.
              And you are asking to stay with your fake account among who is using real money? So i ask you, Are you serious in what are you asking?
              Forex is not for who has only few bucks to invest at first place and it is not about simpletrader at all.
              Nobody should use a lot leverage to make money with a little deposit is totally unconscious and not wise.
              FX market as any other financial sector it's a serious investment! This is not a game if you lose, you lose real money!
              You are wrong.
              I have many profitable strategies
              Wanna see it?

Now show me your results

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
              This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Originally posted by vontogr View Post

You are wrong.
                I have many profitable strategies
                Wanna see it?

Now show me your results
                I am going to calculate your real gain on Cesar. The 800% you are claiming is total bs and you know at no point did you make 800% gain. In the EU it is a criminal offense to advertise with false results to give a false impression.

As far as cent accounts... it's not even debatable. If you strategy works you have to go the real process and run it for a few yrs on a real account to get real results. You seem to be too anxious and on the "get quick rich" shiz. You're wreck less and no one should follow a single strategy you offer. All your systems are kamakazi.

Comment

• Problem with cent accounts : -

Cent accounts are used to win competitions, it works like this

1) Select a high risk EA that either produces amazing results or blows the account (normally Martingale)
                  2) Open 10 Cent accounts and enter them all into the competition
                  3) Run the EA with different settings on all 10 accounts

Result, 9 accounts blow up, 1 wins the competition - Profit !

I'm not accusing vontogr of doing anything shady, just pointing out why investors are wary of a signal based on a cent account.

Comment

• https://www.simpletrader.net/signal/10920/FstabC.html Needs to be removed. Real (USD Cent), at Roboforex

Comment

Working...
                    X