• Time
  • Show
Clear All

3.58%.........profits.........$ 926.77
    for this week

Comment

Originally posted by harsha View Post

Thanks Shawntan

FOREX trading is my Bread & Butter and i live out of it.
      Sincerely
      Markets have kept me alive till now.

YES, I have failed many times,
      infact I failed with all my methods from past 7 years.

FINALLY

with all the experience and the knowledge gained , I was able to develop a strategy where I am able to generate the required profit targets.
      This is a unique combination of Manual Analysis and Automated trading.

My target is to generate 1% of profits daily
      and this strategy can easily generate the required profits, infact this strategy has the potential to generate more than the required daily targets.

Hope this strategy works for the lifetime and as per our satisfaction levels.
      I see the trading history and surely it can't survive since you are averaging and increasing your lotsizes on the way down. It's easy money until the account blows up. Following the trend will help 100% when you average ( i have similar system with 2 years history), but not having equity protection and increasing your lotsize will get you trouble as some point in the future. Withdrawal your profits weekly ( oh I just noticed you are.)

Comment

Hi

Hi Red Rhino

Yes, You are right
        If we trade against the trend, then its risky.
        Thats why we run the EA based on the trend with confirmation.

Its a unique combination of
        Manual Analysis with Automated trading.

We analyse the market movements, based on the trend with confirmation
        on the movement in the direction of the trend, we run our EA.
        our EA uses a simple method for trading, it averages the basket of trades,
        average them and closes them with overall profits.

And this is the safest and best combination we have come across.

Every trader/Analyst has his own methods of making profits.
        You are comfortable with your methods, and we are comfortable with our strategies.

We do have equity protection which is taken care by our EA.

Nothing to worry, All the Best

Comment

At what drawdown will your EA close the basket? Is your system still long term profitable even with equity protection?

Comment

8.67% profits till today

Comment

5.76% --- $ 3425.........profits till today in this month

Comment

24.29% profits till date

Comment

50% profits in 111 days

Comment

61.80% profits in 5 months

Fund management services available

Comment

Is this a joke ???

Comment

Originally posted by MrMcmahon View Post
                        Is this a joke ???
                        Seriously...........not a JOKE

Comment

It is a joke. This guy has been here posting for years. He will gamble above acceptable risk limits and make nice percentage gains with luck. When his luck runs out and his account goes to zero, he disappears and reappears again with a "brand New strategy to fool people again. Just read this thread like a bedtime story

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by shawntan View Post
                            It is a joke. This guy has been here posting for years. He will gamble above acceptable risk limits and make nice percentage gains with luck. When his luck runs out and his account goes to zero, he disappears and reappears again with a "brand New strategy to fool people again. Just read this thread like a bedtime story

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
                            Yes Boss, first of all be optimistic, and nobody is born perfect in this world.

We are Technical analysts and Fund managers, we are here from years and will be here until we die. This is our bread and butter. We are professional traders and fund managers and we never gamble with investors money. We dont believe in luck , we always believe in our strategies which has been developed over the years of hard work. Nobody is born perfect and this is how experts like us gain experience and reach perfection. If plan A doesnt work, then we have to develop plan B then C etc etc, and we keep improvising our methods until we reach the perfection of making profits consistently and sufficiently. An investor with calculated risk taker is the actual gainer, See the growth in balance, equity and profits, No investor is a fool. Only the dream watchers are fools.

That is how big corporate companies have developed themselves over the years, but investors who have seen most of the failures in initial stages , and even then trusted them, has made millions of $$$ and only because, they were optimistic with their strategies and hard work.

watchers - just keep watching , read bedtime stories and keep gossiping the whole life

ALL the BEST

Comment

80% profits in 6 months

Comment

87.72 % profits $$$ 64,182 till today
                                https://www.myfxbook.com/members/sma...diacom/2209194
                                follow us on simpletrader.com
                                manager name - smartpips
                                FX Blue is a leading provider of apps and services for forex traders. FX Blue offers analysis of trading results, apps such as trade copiers and trade simulators, plus charts and alogrithmic news feeds.

Comment

Working...
                                X