No announcement yet.

Chronicity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

margin call did him in, exotic usd cross, usd dkk i think..........................

grids always fail in the end, no question, unless one has strict sl values in place which most grids dont since they barely make profits and must stay in till the bitter end.

its really sad to see this but most people fall for these systems heads over heels. hey look at this it always wins, curve straight up, till the day comes and its all over.

the trend is your friend and always will be

Comment

Originally posted by reinerh View Post

the trend is your friend and always will be
      which signal is trend following? momentum capture? sfe price action? they doesn't seem to doing well either

Comment

Originally posted by aeolos View Post
        which signal is trend following? momentum capture? sfe price action? they doesn't seem to doing well either
        slow and steady wins the race.

greed kills, see the various grid systems which have blown up recently.......................but i am afraid people will never learn this.

a trend system at least does not blow up, and usually makes headway over the long term. titan is a perfect example, or thales for trend outbreaks.

Comment

Originally posted by signalfollower View Post
          Another Gambler!

No money management! Every SL will be cleared before the price will hit it and more and more positions will be opened!

And this is GRID, the description is wrong!

I lost so many Money with all system, here and at MQL5! It's an disaster for my live!
          System finally margin-called.
          Impressive though to turn 500 to 20k in a few years. He pulled out 5k in profits too.
          Hopefully the followers were smart enough to pull profits regularly knowing this system could face some large drawdown periods and fail.

Comment

It looks like he is attempting to pull off some hail mary to save his account along with his followers accounts. I have to admit he does show that he has some skill but honestly shows one of the worst traits a trader can have. Arrogance.. He could have saved himself from this disaster had he cut his losses when the ranges broke out against his favor. This guy isn't even who he says he is. If anyone remembers ColisuemFX that was here a few years ago. Same system, same arrogance and he cut his followers high and dry after a margin call.

From what I read on FPA, this guy is also a serial scam artist and has run managed account scams where he does good for a few months to get paid and purposely increases the risks until his clients account is blown. Sad to say the cat is out of the bag on this guy. Chase, Charles, Chuck, Ali, whoever he decides he is going to be today. He had even run an angel fund scam looking for people to invest into some kind of special shoes he was making. No joke, this is real. He left those people high and dry as well. None of those people ever received a pair of shoes or their money returned.

One of his scammed clients actually has all of his real contact information and is collaborating with other people that were scammed to report them to the appropriate authorities. Losing money in forex is one thing but if your actions purposely cause financial damage to others because you break your own rules, that is against the law. Trading anyones account without an LPOA in place is against the law. Good thing most of the people got burnt saved their communications with him which legally binds him to the terms of trading and drawdown he set. The least you could have done to save yourself was make back the losses within reasonable trading. That right there shows malicious intent.

Time to right your wrongs before you get caught up in the process. It would at least show you have some decency in you to recover what you lost for people.
            Last edited by NextGen4FX; 08-25-2018, 12:20 AM.

Comment

Looks like he has managed the impossible !!!

Comment

Originally posted by hackermelbourne View Post
                Looks like he has managed the impossible !!!
                One hell of a recovery chronicity! From 3800 usd after the margincall back up to 22k.

Comment

Seen the same thing before. As I've said previously this trader does have some skill but is very careless and uses his stats to suck in managed accounts. 100% of those managed accounts he over leverages/risks and ends up blowing. Be very careful following this guy. He actually may not be around soon. I heard last week that there are actions being taken against him on multiple things.. He may have traded back his money here but think of the accounts he may have been managing that lost everything. He has never once traded one of those peoples accounts back. That would be the ethical thing and the appropriate thing to do so the authorities don't scope down on you like a complete scam.
                  Last edited by NextGen4FX; 10-04-2018, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NextGen4FX View Post
                    Seen the same thing before. As I've said previously this trader does have some skill but is very careless and uses his stats to suck in managed accounts. 100% of those managed accounts he over leverages/risks and ends up blowing. Be very careful following this guy. He actually may not be around soon. I heard last week that there are actions being taken against him on multiple things.. He may have traded back his money here but think of the accounts he may have been managing that lost everything. He has never once traded one of those peoples accounts back. That would be the ethical thing and the appropriate thing to do so the authorities don't scope down on you like a complete scam.
                    Were you a victim? His PAMM is still active , but only 4 participates. Most investors probably follow his signal!

Comment

Originally posted by HedgeBitcoin View Post

Were you a victim? His PAMM is still active , but only 4 participates. Most investors probably follow his signal!
                      Nope but I will follow it until it happens.. I know some of the people involved. Facts remain the same. Past will repeat itself again, the same mistakes will be made again and this account will more than likely be gone with that.

Comment

I think he might be using other people's names / identities or something.
                        I looked up his most recent pseudonym, and it is the name of a doctor/physician who has written professional articles on medicine.
                        So is this really the person who is trading??

Comment

Originally posted by OutsideTheBoxHK View Post
                          I think he might be using other people's names / identities or something.
                          I looked up his most recent pseudonym, and it is the name of a doctor/physician who has written professional articles on medicine.
                          So is this really the person who is trading??
                          Glad you picked up on that. This guy has done this for several years. His signal is now gone but hes still out there. No worries, there is a group out there collecting information on his victims and if this guy caused anyone here any financial harm, there is a huge action forming against him. He has done nothing but destroy peoples accounts and never once has attempted to do the right thing. Once he loses your money, he drops you like a bad habit and rolls onto the next scam. He has never helped anyone recoup their losses and with hope, anyone that has had any accounts recently managed by him will follow suite and take action.
                          Last edited by NextGen4FX; 10-13-2018, 03:06 PM.

Comment

fvk. there she blows. EURNZD buys caught him and dragged the account to margin call.

Comment

Originally posted by HedgeBitcoin View Post
                              fvk. there she blows. EURNZD buys caught him and dragged the account to margin call.
                              This was bound to happen as it has many times previously costing many people alot of money. He doesnt have any risk management in place, no hedging, no cutting of bad positions. He knows this well and yet continues to risk others money applying even more risk even when breaching his own contracts. This is no surprise.

Comment

Originally posted by NextGen4FX View Post

This was bound to happen as it has many times previously costing many people alot of money. He doesnt have any risk management in place, no hedging, no cutting of bad positions. He knows this well and yet continues to risk others money applying even more risk even when breaching his own contracts. This is no surprise.

Yes I have reflected many times about this guy.
                                Supposedly a physician.
                                I just would think that he would be more prudent, humble, and cautious if it really were true that he were a doctor.
                                I dug up some info about him and, no doubt, others have done the same. It just isn't fair for people who kept investing their money with him.
                                I remember so much of his dialogue was confident and bold, and he ended up blocking me on his discussion page for his system on MyFXBook, just because I was speaking common sense.

sooner or later lies collapse. It catches up with them.

a63dc49a212ec59c2efbb5bd69f4ebd9.jpg

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X