Chronicity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RenkoGuy

You sound a bit arrogant, can you name some trash signal sites ?
    Perhaps he means sites with no control at all, like Signal Start, is not a trash site, but is a real jungle there

Comment

Originally posted by RenkoGuy

You sound a bit arrogant, can you name some trash signal sites ?
      Haha. If you think I'm arrogant, then you haven't experienced the martingale paradise https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/mt4
      Last edited by Mike O; 11-29-2016, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike O View Post

Haha. If you think I'm arrogant, then you haven't experienced the martingale paradise https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/mt4
        Saying there are "trash sites" out there isnt being arrogant. It's being honest. There are too many signal sites out there that are "trash" since they have no real quality control or protection for their clients and customers. ST is a bit different since the staff and owners seem very proactive on problems and concerns. Sites like MQL5, this is non-existent and SPs continue to make new accounts to lure in unsuspecting customers only to blow more of their money out. It is martingale haven as the majority run EAs, grid and martingale trading which is extremely dangerous.

Comment

Another Gambler!

No money management! Every SL will be cleared before the price will hit it and more and more positions will be opened!

And this is GRID, the description is wrong!

I lost so many Money with all system, here and at MQL5! It's an disaster for my live!
          Last edited by signalfollower; 01-11-2017, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Hi, just wondered if anyone is subscribed and if so what their experience has been of the signal to date. Thanks.

Comment

I was fabx. Just gave it up this week after following for a couple months.

As to sl being moved. Haven't seen this myself but other than signal follower I have heard this from another client first hand but cannot confirm it.

It is 100% a grid. That is a given

I gave it up as I can grid myself thanks

Otherwise slippage etc not an issue as average pips is good

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Comment

Hello,

yes, I confirm moving SL multiple times when needed as the market situation is continuously monitored which can eventually lead to moving SL/TP (although not every trade will have a SL/TP).

and yes, it exactly looks like GRID but deep down i personally don't call it that way why? because new trades are NOT just opened because the trend goes against us but they are opened with proper analysis and that is why the TP area for new trades are almost the same of previously opened trades (in most cases).

However, as mentioned CLEARLY in signal description (which by the way i emphasize to read carefully) even consider this signal extreme GRID/GAMBLING so you can always be prepared for worst scenario. Be sure that for each and every signal this risks are present but not all of them disclose it with this level of transparency.

By the way, if anyone thinks he/she can make profit by GRID/GAMBLING because it is deemed to be easy, WELL, go on , be my guest, DO IT ! And be sure I will personally follow you !

And finally, I should stress that "All opinions are welcome and respected" even though i might not agree with them.

All the best
                Happy trading
                Signal Chronicity Provider

Comment

Originally posted by dupapa View Post
                  I was fabx. Just gave it up this week after following for a couple months.

As to sl being moved. Haven't seen this myself but other than signal follower I have heard this from another client first hand but cannot confirm it.

It is 100% a grid. That is a given

I gave it up as I can grid myself thanks

Otherwise slippage etc not an issue as average pips is good

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
                  dupapa,

if you subscribed several months you must have made profits at least i would think.

the running dd from all i can tell cant have been all that much to date = analysing a followers account.

Comment

ali,

i have been trying to analyse your signal the best i can but i am having a little bit difficulty. you aim at being fully transparent which is great, but it terms of risk assessment you are not clear at all in a way............or lets say very confusing.

here are a few pointers from a subscribers point of view.

one of your followers = rick started with a 1k account. so from all i could see so far most all trades are .01. yet i seen you posted you have trades up to .15

so that does not make sense to me, since by your own saying he could have easily blow his account if you say 40% dd based on your master which would be around $2400 or so.

what i want to say is you should run your master at a whatever fixed risk setting = keep balance the same. then a follower can go up or down on his/her mm.

i hope this makes sense to you.

i can see you want to make income from your trading as well, then open another account were you can go hog wild.

for a followers perspective it needs to be easier to understand = risk. and if as i pointed out above, then risk can easily adjusted up or down depending on equity a follower has.

Comment

Originally posted by reinerh View Post
                      ali,

i have been trying to analyse your signal the best i can but i am having a little bit difficulty. you aim at being fully transparent which is great, but it terms of risk assessment you are not clear at all in a way............or lets say very confusing.

here are a few pointers from a subscribers point of view.

one of your followers = rick started with a 1k account. so from all i could see so far most all trades are .01. yet i seen you posted you have trades up to .15

so that does not make sense to me, since by your own saying he could have easily blow his account if you say 40% dd based on your master which would be around $2400 or so.

what i want to say is you should run your master at a whatever fixed risk setting = keep balance the same. then a follower can go up or down on his/her mm.

i hope this makes sense to you.

i can see you want to make income from your trading as well, then open another account were you can go hog wild.

for a followers perspective it needs to be easier to understand = risk. and if as i pointed out above, then risk can easily adjusted up or down depending on equity a follower has.
                      Hi,

I do not completely understand what you are exactly saying however from what i get from your post i could say:

1) the 0.15 or 0.2 lots that you are mentioning are cumulative volume of my trades. currently my trade pieces are 0.02 lots which might be opened at multiple levels resulting in a cumulative trade volume reaching around .15 lots. better said i might open 10 trades with each volume at 0.02 lots so overall reaching 0.2 lots. very rare for me to open one piece of trade with 0.15 lots of volume ! I rather open in pieces to have better control over them. And with my current volume of 0.02 lots per trade, follower with funds lesser than me will have 0.01 lots per trade. I think this explains what you see on the follower's account. you might be able to contact the follower and ask him/her too for experience he/she had. @ myfxbook system named copy_chronicity !

2) It is strongly discouraged to follow my signal with 1K as mentioned in signal description. least fund better to be 50 % my live balance. One might still want to follow with 1K. no problem but he/she was warned about the risks. About the follower you mentioned he/she started to follow when my balance was much lower. Still was a risky act but follower wanted to follow. Also since his joining our drawdown was under 25-30 %. So that might explain his/her situation. again you can ask himself. i think about 200 % growth since his joining (about 3 months) is not bad !

3) I still think the signal description is very clear and more importantly effective in filtering out unrealistic followers. just the description should be read carefully and maybe multiple times. However any suggestions are welcome.

Hope these points can be helpful to you ! feel free to ask questions.
                      All the best

Comment

hi ali,

yes i think i get a little better feel now.

but you are missing one point i made to a degree. that is keeping your master account balance the same from month to month, or your master trade sizing equal.

meaning currently you still trade .01 lots, so a follower cant half his risk, there is no such thing as .005 lot size

granted the small lot sizes would not have a huge effect, but for copying precisely it does matter.

or differently asked ? what equity do i need/should i have, 3k i think should be about right ???

so then lets say 3k balance what max dd am i looking at possibly with that equity. ?? meaning at 3k the smallest lot size copied will still be .01

Comment

Originally posted by reinerh View Post
                          hi ali,

yes i think i get a little better feel now.

but you are missing one point i made to a degree. that is keeping your master account balance the same from month to month, or your master trade sizing equal.

meaning currently you still trade .01 lots, so a follower cant half his risk, there is no such thing as .005 lot size

granted the small lot sizes would not have a huge effect, but for copying precisely it does matter.

or differently asked ? what equity do i need/should i have, 3k i think should be about right ???

so then lets say 3k balance what max dd am i looking at possibly with that equity. ?? meaning at 3k the smallest lot size copied will still be .01
                          Hi again,

if you mean withdrawing profits every month, well, that is welcomed idea and probably i will start from this month. I am aiming to keep balance in range of 6-7 k so a 3k balance for following should be enough. And about drawdown as mentioned in signal description there will be no max levels set as a hard stop in which all trades will be closed. max tolerable drawdown will be determined by followers themselves and according to the risks they are willing to take. however it is recommended to at least wait for a 40-45 % percent drawdown to take action and better not to prematurely close trades prior to reaching the supposed drawdown (40-45 %). it is deemed less likely to reach such big drawdown but should keep in mind that a 10-20 % drawdown can be quite frequent and so if a 10-20 % drawdown can not be tolerated by a follower it is strongly advocated not to follow.
                          thanks for questions,
                          All the best

Comment

hi ali,

ok, you say that the dd will be 10 to 20% most of the time. which from my analysis is what it actually was so far.

so i just subscribed and see the trades all came across as .01 in size. your current open trades on your master. thats how they copied over to my slave.
                            all the trades i currently have are the same size.

your master currently has over 6k balance, so what is the expected dd in terms of $ ?????

this so far is still the one question which i have not gotten a crystal clear answer from you. because 40% would mean $2800 open dd when 40% max dd is hit.

meaning you stated your dd% values clearly, but you did not tell what balance this is based on. so could you please clarify that last bit of the puzzle to me.

thx much. and lots of green pips to you and hopefully me too

Comment

Hi,

40% of the live up to date balance ! The main purpose of expressing drawdown in % is for it to be equivalent across all trade accounts regardless of the amount of money in them. By giving a percentage number for drawdown a homogeneous risk level will be deployed for everyone independent of their fund level. I can not express drawdown in dollars which will result in diversified and false assumptions. However if you consider a situation in which me or a follower has a 6k balance then YES, 2800 $ will be the correct number for proposed (not definite) max drawdown.
                              hope it is now clear, you can also use simpletrader "ask question tab" for further questions.
                              thanks for your interest
                              All the best

Comment

hi ali,

so now its clear to me 6k balance and you saying max dd being $2800. that gives me something to work with.

as i said dd figures always relate to balance being run in the master and lot sizing. so your master trades are .01 exactly same lot sizing as in my slave.

then my expected dd is clear as clear can be meaning it could hit $2800 as the most extreme, but so far its been very much lower then that.

so i hope it helps other subscribers now to get a clearer picture as well.

thanks much for letting us know.

Comment

Working...
                                X