X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NextGen4FX
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike O View Post

Haha. If you think I'm arrogant, then you haven't experienced the martingale paradise https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/mt4
    Saying there are "trash sites" out there isnt being arrogant. It's being honest. There are too many signal sites out there that are "trash" since they have no real quality control or protection for their clients and customers. ST is a bit different since the staff and owners seem very proactive on problems and concerns. Sites like MQL5, this is non-existent and SPs continue to make new accounts to lure in unsuspecting customers only to blow more of their money out. It is martingale haven as the majority run EAs, grid and martingale trading which is extremely dangerous.

Leave a comment:

• Mike O
    replied
    Originally posted by RenkoGuy

You sound a bit arrogant, can you name some trash signal sites ?
    Haha. If you think I'm arrogant, then you haven't experienced the martingale paradise https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/mt4
    Last edited by Mike O; 11-29-2016, 03:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Pianetti
    replied
    Originally posted by RenkoGuy

You sound a bit arrogant, can you name some trash signal sites ?
    Perhaps he means sites with no control at all, like Signal Start, is not a trash site, but is a real jungle there

Leave a comment:

• Mike O
    replied
    ali66sh Yes. $3k minimum for the SimpleTrader market place. Likewise, keep up the good work.

Leave a comment:

• ali66sh
    replied
    3K minimum for simpletrader you mean? it will be great to add more and more filters too. Any measurement that keeps confidence in this website is very welcome even if i don't meet them. because the goal is to evolve the community. thanks for the info. well ahead of others. nice job and thank you

Leave a comment:

• Mike O
    replied
    ali66sh It's all relative and subjective. There is no universal value, aside from the $3k minimum balance requirement that will take effect on this site next year.

Leave a comment:

• ali66sh
    replied
    Hi again,

thank you for the questions.

first of all I should mention that trading is complement to my income and I do not trade solely for a living. second I should say diversify your portfolio and do not risk all of it in one account. I had a problem with previous brokers that they froze my trades when I was deep in profit. currently there is not such a problem but generally diversification should always be kept in mind. third I really do not know how much money do you consider real money? how much should one deposit to make him/her a serious investor I do not know. Investing is different from trading. but generally i know what you are trying to say and thank you for your opinion. I hope one day I could reach the level that you consider real investment. It shows you are very accurate and vigilant which is excellent and will make you succeed. hope everyone in this forum reaches their desired goals someday.
    thank you
    All the best

Leave a comment:

• Mike O
    replied
    Originally posted by ali66sh View Post
    May I ask you a question? If I deposit 10 000 $ into my account right now would that make me a good trader? I do not think so. I advice you to always look more comprehensively and deeply. Do not just look at the surface. Dig deep down. there are many traders out there with lots of followers whom only have CENT accounts. YES, CENT accounts. So drawing conclusion just on account balance seem not right on my opinion. However I respect your opinion and believe that every person has its own parameters in trading and analysis which is fine and will always be happy to know your opinions. and thanks for that.
    Having "skin in the game" is very important. This is NOT superficial. If you're not risking real money then serious investors won't take you seriously. CENT accounts are not accepted here. Our standards are much higher than those TRASH signal sites.

Leave a comment:

• ales
    replied
    Thanks Ali for coming over here and putting down some clarification.

The reason for the questioned low balance is that if u r able to yield 20% a month why arent you doing this for yourself for living in the first place? Especially when you are a professional trader and willing to offer your service to retailers so you will be managing much bigger amount?

Keep the good work. Good luck. Got u on the radar...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• ali66sh
    replied
    Dear Traders

Hi, I am the owner of signal Chronicity. Nice to meet you all. I did not know about this thread and i was not even a member of this forum. A nice person informed me and I am now happy to be here.

Well I think I need to clarify some issues that seems to have been question for some of you dear traders.

1) As you might know a Physician studies several years (about 7 years) just to examine you and prescribe you medicine in just 30 minutes. All the reading and stress for so many years results in 30 minutes exam. Or a runner trains for 20 years just to win the Olympics Gold medal in a 10 second race. So as you can see sometimes you have to work several years just to see the results coming slowly afterwards. Or a Bamboo seed will remain under ground for 10 years but eventually grows up 10 meters in the last year. I told these just to say that I have traded for 10 years but I was not good from the beginning. In fact more than half the years was resulting in loses and of course learning. So yes I have 10 years experience but not professional from the beginning.

2) May I ask you a question? If I deposit 10 000 $ into my account right now would that make me a good trader? I do not think so. I advice you to always look more comprehensively and deeply. Do not just look at the surface. Dig deep down. there are many traders out there with lots of followers whom only have CENT accounts. YES, CENT accounts. So drawing conclusion just on account balance seem not right on my opinion. However I respect your opinion and believe that every person has its own parameters in trading and analysis which is fine and will always be happy to know your opinions. and thanks for that.

3) I have to mention that having access to open trades is the rights of my followers. So I do not think it will be nice if I made them open to everyone. If you were following me, would have you been ok with that? Logically No !

4) This signal is based on technical analysis and we monitor various pairs in order to spot the trade and we will jump in if risk adjustment lets us to do so. Trading frequency is dependent to market situation and may range from several times a day to once a week. So it is not like we always trade or better said we do not trade with closed eyes. However the most important point that we all know is that past results DO NOT indicate future results. For every one with out exception. So whatever signal you subscribe always remember that do not invest the money you can not afford to lose. do not get emotional. do not get excited. do not be dependent to trading for a living. There is NO RUSH. Take your time. there is always opportunities out there. Monitor this signal and if you reached the conclusion that it is worth the risk then join. We will put the most effort to minimize the risk and get the best trades. Max draw down is 40%. And we calculate SL/TP for all trades. Max lot is 0.15 lots per 1000 $ balance UNLESS we have trades in profit with SL in profit area deployed. Duration of trade depends on time frame the analysis was performed. We monitor market continously for further trade setups or to change previously deployed SL/TP. We call this act "Watchful Waiting".

So overall take your time in monitoring different signals !

I hope this post will be helpful and i will be glad to answer questions.
    All the best,
    Happy trading

Leave a comment:

• Big River Man
    replied
    Originally posted by oportunis
    If you trade for 10 years and you only managed to save/invest 800$ than there is something fisy in here. If you beleive in your trading ability and want to manage other peoples money than you would invest all your money in this system. The only reason I could think is why someone in 10 years hasn't saved more capital would be that they were not good at it... But as I wrote, time will tell and we will see from practice what will happen here.
    100% true.

Leave a comment:

• oportunis
    replied
    If you trade for 10 years and you only managed to save/invest 800$ than there is something fisy in here. If you beleive in your trading ability and want to manage other peoples money than you would invest all your money in this system. The only reason I could think is why someone in 10 years hasn't saved more capital would be that they were not good at it... But as I wrote, time will tell and we will see from practice what will happen here.

Leave a comment:

• oportunis
    replied
    I would say that for a trader who has been trading for 10 years he has too small deposit on the account. Time will tell, but at the moment too short of history and on deposit also. Seen simillar traders which got burnt shortly after they got more followers, will stay on the sideline and watch.

Leave a comment:

• Pianetti
    replied
    Originally posted by ales View Post
    Looks interesting. Shame he hides those opened positions tho. Lets see how he does in few more months...

you can see open positions here https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/211486

Leave a comment:

• ales
    replied
    Looks interesting. Shame he hides those opened positions tho. Lets see how he does in few more months...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X